• 88 results
#51 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

i'm not an ipod. i don't use MP3 players, i still use CD's to listen to music.

#52 Posted by SumDeus (1857 posts) -

Touuuuuucccchhhh

#53 Posted by jessej07 (213 posts) -

Sansa Fuse 8gb is the best thing that ever happened to me... I have a sad life. 

#54 Posted by Gamer_152 (14113 posts) -

I have an iPod Nano, I like it a lot.

#55 Posted by Aus_azn (2224 posts) -
@Jasonofindy said:
" @Aus_azn said:
" My contract with ATT is up on the 31st and thanks to corporate, I'm stuck with them.  "
 While it always sucks to get stuck with a particular service by your corporate overlords, if "corporate" in your case is a nationwide company AT & T is sadly the best choice.  Verizon is really the only competitor that even comes close to matching AT&T's full national voice coverage much less data.  My understanding is that AT& T can be crappy in parts of NYC and San Francisco (and I'm sure other locations as well as every provider has weak spots).  I've been with Verizon for almost 2 years, and I can't wait for my contract to be up to switch back to AT & T.  I had Cingular (now AT&T) for 6 years and never should have switched. "
I'm stuck with them thanks to an international corporation, who needs the multinational support, especially in England where VZW dies. 

What irks me is ATT's relationship with Apple, and their reluctance to launch any phone that comes near in spec to iPhone. I've been looking at high-end Android devices for a while, and ATT's lack of them ticks me off.
#56 Posted by Jared (563 posts) -

I ended up getting a Sansa Fuze, I really enjoy music quality and most audiophiles point to the Fuze for having the best audio for a portable player (flac support too).

#57 Posted by mr_shoeless (389 posts) -

I take my iPod with me everywhere I go.

#58 Posted by iBePeRFeCT (396 posts) -

Zune HD.  That along with Zune Pass is the best deal in music.  Besides my Zune HD is indestructible.  I went swimming with it one time with it in my pocket not for like a few minutes or anything but around an hour and I got out of the water and realized what I did and was devastated but I figured I would just go buy a new over the weekend.  So I set it out on my desk and it sat their for a few days and I just decided to give it one last shot before I went and bought and new and to my surprise it turned right on and worked perfectly.  Like I never even got it wet.  I was shocked to say the least.  The only thing I've noticed over the last 2 months since I've gotten it wet was every now and then the screen will dim and then return to original brightness really fast and that's pretty much it. 

Now if only Microsoft had built the Xbox with the same craftsmanship....

#59 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

ipod. have been since they came out. had a zune at one point and it just wasnt..... good

#60 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -

80 gig iPod classic.  Have had it for four years or so and it's still going strong. 

#61 Posted by zityz (2360 posts) -

I have a ZUNE. 120gb ( non GoW version) and I love it. Plays movies crisp on a better screen than the ipod ( screen is a tad small) plus I like the smart pad. It's simple looking and straight forward menus. Also love the fact you can put your own desktop photo for the backround. I'm not sure if you can on the iPod, I havent fiddled around with my wifes player. 

I don't own a ZUNE pass because I live in canada, and theres some problems with region connection, but it's a great Idea. Plus the ZUNE HD is cheeper than the ipod touch so thats a plus. 

I'm starting to come off as a spokesperson now...
#62 Posted by RecSpec (3948 posts) -

Hearing a lot of Zune love here...I might want to try one out.

I'm more of a cheap music player person so I use an iPod Shuffle right now with a Nano.
But I bought the Metal Gear Walkman and fell in love with that thing.

#63 Posted by Meteora (5787 posts) -

iPod, but only because its the best mp3 player available to me at the moment. The Zune looks rather attractive.

#64 Posted by aurahack (2291 posts) -

If Zunes were compatible with Macs, I'd no doubt own one. I fucking hate my iPod. It constantly breaks, it has a shit battery life and I hate I payed 200+ for 8GBs of storage space. I love touch screens and apps, but fuck. I feel ripped off every time I reach my space limit on it.

#65 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3248 posts) -
@Fish_Face_McGee said:
" Zune. "
#66 Posted by Glak (578 posts) -

iPod Classic

#67 Posted by fini_fly (767 posts) -

Cowon iAudio 9 as it plays my extensive Ogg Vorbis library natively.

#68 Posted by SilentCommando (579 posts) -

I have an iPod touch but I kinda regret buying it now. I don't really use a lot of the apps (Most are junk) and none of the games have sustained my interest for more than a few days. The only thing I use it for is as a media player, which the Zune HD is better at doing than the iPod.

#69 Posted by masterpaperlink (1874 posts) -

Would have bought the zune but i live in the UK so, ipod.

#70 Posted by goodwood (600 posts) -

Im rockin a ZuneHD

#71 Posted by Reuben (622 posts) -

I am Zune then iPhone for backup just in case the battery dies lol

#72 Posted by rollosm (22 posts) -

Zune HD

#73 Posted by IrishCoffee (110 posts) -

I've had the same Sansa Sandisk for some years now and it still works as good as the day I got it for $40. I see no need to get anything. 

When the little guy finally does crap out on me i'll probably just get an Android Phone to replace him...or another Sansa since Woot sells them all the time.

#74 Posted by WoodenPlatypus (1356 posts) -

iPod Touch. 
Ftw :)
#75 Posted by ninjakiller (3405 posts) -

A Sanyo portable player, but to be honest the only thing I listen to now are podcasts on my cell phone. 

#76 Posted by Peacemaker (1107 posts) -

iPod, I have a Mac so it's just the easiest.  iPod Nano right now, I was going to get an iPod Touch but I decided just to wait until the update in September.

#77 Edited by xrayzwei (111 posts) -

I'm a zunie.  zunies never say die. 
#78 Posted by CaptainObvious (3000 posts) -

Not Ipod.

#79 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -

I have an iPod Touch that I no longer use.

#80 Posted by Blair (2531 posts) -

iPod.

#81 Edited by VoodooTerror (607 posts) -

Sony Walkman 

EDIT: a very old one, those things are built to last!

#82 Posted by ooofafa (202 posts) -
the only mp3 player I ever had was a sandisk 256mb. at the time of purchase it cost around 50 dollars. that was a pretty long time ago
#83 Posted by armaan8014 (5464 posts) -

my phone

#84 Posted by Webby (720 posts) -

iPod Touch

#85 Posted by vegoku (94 posts) -

NOT an ipod simply because itunes is a mess of a program to have to deal with, too many weird issues with that to deal with

#86 Posted by bhhawks78 (1208 posts) -

Iphones are cool but the prices/plans are insanely dumb.  Classic ipods are straight trash.  There are mp3 players 1/4th the price with better audio quality.  Not to mention Itunes is so freaking bad.

Would consider Ipod touch just for apps/games if I could find a deal on one (I could never deal with that shit audio quality for music on a daily basis).

#87 Posted by grayfox1210 (200 posts) -

zune hands down. zune pass is a great idea, the software is way more user friendly, and i love the social. sending songs to my friends is awesome for a quick fix for something you don't have.

#88 Posted by FirePrince (1767 posts) -

I Pod.