• 55 results
Avatar image for dancedancekennypants
DanceDanceKennypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Sadly, I am not related to any Celeberts.

I did try and get The Edge's attention at a perfomance of the National Symphony Orchestra in Dublin, but he was looking the other way.

I only wanted to be his friend.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By TwoOneFive
Austin said:
Fr0Br0 said: "I'm sure you don't need me to post this picture then...A little fake-father fake-son lovin"h Brian told me ... [more]
im sorry, but my fathers grandparents came here from sicily (even though i picked up all of my mothers german traits >:[ ) , and yeah many of his uncles were and definitely are connected with some kinda of mafia. most of them live in miami now so i never see them any more. but anyways, they don't kiss on the lips dude, on special occasions though (your daughters wedding, a funeral etc) peck on the cheeks is the norm. this just looks gay as hell, the way they are leaning in and tilting their heads, totally gay looking. 

ps. no fuckin way he is in the mafia. perhaps a gang or some shit. 
TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#53  Edited By TheHBK

Why do austins retarded posts keep getting bumped?  Also, Austin, Lil Wayne and your Cousin are gay, picture proof.  Oh, thats the way they show afection?  Yeah, whose fucking idea was that?  sorry but having those retards as relatives is not something you want to share.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By TwoOneFive
TheHBK said:
Why do austins retarded posts keep getting bumped?  Also, Austin, Lil Wayne and your Cousin are gay, picture proof.  Oh, ... [more]
yeah seriously they do stink. lol
VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By VWGTI

Monty Sopp is my uncle. Most people remember him from his WWE wrestling name "Badd Ass" Billy Gunn.