Arkham City Pre-Ordered! Oh, and I guess I should visit this site

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By Xandurson

So, I haven't been on this site recently and I thought I'd update with something cool that I did recently. I have pre-ordered Batman: Arkham City Collector's Edition and I cannot wait until October 18th. My only problem now is the fact that the Batman: Year One animated movie comes out on that day as well and I need to decide if I'm gonna purchase that on that day as well. Either way, I already have requested (and had approved) that day off from work so I will be spending that whole day in Arkham City. 

Anyways, just a minor update. I'll try to post more but I don't know how easy that will be. I plan on doing some more forum posts since that way I will feel back in the community even if I'm not posting blogs as much anymore. 

Until next time, WHERE IS THE JOKER?! 
-GamerGeek360 (aka Xandurson on Twitter)

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Xandurson

So, I haven't been on this site recently and I thought I'd update with something cool that I did recently. I have pre-ordered Batman: Arkham City Collector's Edition and I cannot wait until October 18th. My only problem now is the fact that the Batman: Year One animated movie comes out on that day as well and I need to decide if I'm gonna purchase that on that day as well. Either way, I already have requested (and had approved) that day off from work so I will be spending that whole day in Arkham City. 

Anyways, just a minor update. I'll try to post more but I don't know how easy that will be. I plan on doing some more forum posts since that way I will feel back in the community even if I'm not posting blogs as much anymore. 

Until next time, WHERE IS THE JOKER?! 
-GamerGeek360 (aka Xandurson on Twitter)

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Hizang

Batman Batman Batman Batman!

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By zeforgotten

@Hizang: WHOA! A fourth Batman?! Shit just got real!

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By JJWeatherman

I'm kinda late to this, but that sounds awesome, duder. I as well, can't wait to play me some Batman.

And welcome back!