As the dust settles...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

1up_refugee21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By 1up_refugee21

Well, here I am. Place looks nice. It's roomy, comfortable, seems like a quiet neighborhood. Guess I'll put my stuff down right here...ah, there we go. Wow, I love the lighting in here. Still...I can't help feeling like something is wrong. Please, don't misunderstand me, I love this property, I really do. It's just...well, I suppose I just still miss my old home. Man, it was great. Fun, friendly atmosphere. Great neighbors. And my landlords were always doing nice stuff for me...I loved it.

But....um, something...something bad happened...

So, I decided to move. A few of my friends recommended this place, so I thought I'd check it out. It really is nice by the way, I think I'm going to stay...what? What happened, you ask? If you really want to know, there was..a crime, *ahem* a, uh, murder..actually. A really bad one. My friends and I...we were all hanging out as usual and..where? Oh, you know, that really nice place down near the news station. 1up.com. Anyway, we were just sitting around, talking, having fun. When, out of nowhere, this group of people in expensive suits just.. burst in and starting hurting people. Nobody knew who they were or WHY they were so violent, but they beat up a bunch of my friends pretty good. They were hurt bad, but it looks like they'll all recover, thank god. But that's not the worst of it. During all the confusion, my...best friend, rushed in to see what was going on...and, one of those people, those horrible people, just turned and.....shot him. Right in the head, point blank. For no reason, other than he could.

I didn't even get to say goodbye. None of us did.

My friends name is EGM. Here, there's a picture:

Good night, sweet prince..

It's sad. He was just getting ready for his big anniversary party too.....*ahem* ah, well, anyways we all found out later that one of the managers, Ziff I think his name was..actually left the key out while these criminals were looking around. That's how they got in so suddenly. Well, I just couldn't handle being there anymore. Not after what happened. Oh, I may visit from time to time. A few close friends decided to stick it out around there. But for the most part, I've got to stay away. Too much pain, ya know?

What about the criminals? *Hmmph* doesn't look like much is going to happen. Cops wouldn't do anything . Those same thugs hang around, telling people it was just a "one time thing" that they're sorry and it'll never happen again, but it's kind of hard to trust the word of people like that. So I got out. (Sigh).. well, look at all this junk I've unloaded on you. I'm sorry, let's just get back to the moving. Here, I got all the papers signed. There you go. Heh, look at the people outside...looking at the new guy. I know what you're all thinking...

There goes the neighborhood!

I promise, I'll be on my best behavior. This is my new home, after all.

1up_refugee21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By 1up_refugee21

Well, here I am. Place looks nice. It's roomy, comfortable, seems like a quiet neighborhood. Guess I'll put my stuff down right here...ah, there we go. Wow, I love the lighting in here. Still...I can't help feeling like something is wrong. Please, don't misunderstand me, I love this property, I really do. It's just...well, I suppose I just still miss my old home. Man, it was great. Fun, friendly atmosphere. Great neighbors. And my landlords were always doing nice stuff for me...I loved it.

But....um, something...something bad happened...

So, I decided to move. A few of my friends recommended this place, so I thought I'd check it out. It really is nice by the way, I think I'm going to stay...what? What happened, you ask? If you really want to know, there was..a crime, *ahem* a, uh, murder..actually. A really bad one. My friends and I...we were all hanging out as usual and..where? Oh, you know, that really nice place down near the news station. 1up.com. Anyway, we were just sitting around, talking, having fun. When, out of nowhere, this group of people in expensive suits just.. burst in and starting hurting people. Nobody knew who they were or WHY they were so violent, but they beat up a bunch of my friends pretty good. They were hurt bad, but it looks like they'll all recover, thank god. But that's not the worst of it. During all the confusion, my...best friend, rushed in to see what was going on...and, one of those people, those horrible people, just turned and.....shot him. Right in the head, point blank. For no reason, other than he could.

I didn't even get to say goodbye. None of us did.

My friends name is EGM. Here, there's a picture:

It's sad. He was just getting ready for his big anniversary party too.....*ahem* ah, well, anyways we all found out later that one of the managers, Ziff I think his name was..actually left the key out while these criminals were looking around. That's how they got in so suddenly. Well, I just couldn't handle being there anymore. Not after what happened. Oh, I may visit from time to time. A few close friends decided to stick it out around there. But for the most part, I've got to stay away. Too much pain, ya know?

What about the criminals? *Hmmph* doesn't look like much is going to happen. Cops wouldn't do anything . Those same thugs hang around, telling people it was just a "one time thing" that they're sorry and it'll never happen again, but it's kind of hard to trust the word of people like that. So I got out. (Sigh).. well, look at all this junk I've unloaded on you. I'm sorry, let's just get back to the moving. Here, I got all the papers signed. There you go. Heh, look at the people outside...looking at the new guy. I know what you're all thinking...

There goes the neighborhood!

I promise, I'll be on my best behavior. This is my new home, after all.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike