As Usual

temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Edited By temperedvortex

Hey everyone! it's been a real slow 2 weeks so that kinda why I haven't done a blog but I have tried to comment on all of your blogs, and if I haven't I apoligize. I joined the track team so I have been doing that after school and that's why I have been very tired these past 2 weeks. anyway on to the games!

...ok bad news, I havent played anything in awhile. I played about an hour of saints row 2 on wednesday because I had a half day that day and I beat The Ronin finally so it's time for the Ultor missions!

i also rented F.E.A.R 2 on wednesday but I haven't had alot of time to play and I really don't want to play it at night. I do hope though that the scares in the game are good but not repetitive, because in the demo I got to play in HD with surround sound in the dark by myself and it wasn't too bad but i have a feeling it will get scarier.

that's all i got for today! Peace!

temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By temperedvortex

Hey everyone! it's been a real slow 2 weeks so that kinda why I haven't done a blog but I have tried to comment on all of your blogs, and if I haven't I apoligize. I joined the track team so I have been doing that after school and that's why I have been very tired these past 2 weeks. anyway on to the games!

...ok bad news, I havent played anything in awhile. I played about an hour of saints row 2 on wednesday because I had a half day that day and I beat The Ronin finally so it's time for the Ultor missions!

i also rented F.E.A.R 2 on wednesday but I haven't had alot of time to play and I really don't want to play it at night. I do hope though that the scares in the game are good but not repetitive, because in the demo I got to play in HD with surround sound in the dark by myself and it wasn't too bad but i have a feeling it will get scarier.

that's all i got for today! Peace!

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

Posting to unlock.