Ask the Dead iPhone app

DavidPalmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DavidPalmer

This looks like a pretty cool app, with the whole ouija board thing going on and I cannot lie, i'm intrigued by "listen to ghosts". I want to know what that actually does it's free now too... I wish I had an iPhone to try it out.

http://forum.iphoneworld.ca/iphone-appstore/ask-dead-updated-iphone-app-7751.html

Any of you seen this or tried it?

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Wolverine

I don't believe in ghosts.

Th3_James

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Th3_James

i have an iphone, i use it alot....but i don't get little apps that are gimmicky and dull. I don't ever even play games on my phone anymore, just listen to music, surf the net, chat to friends

ghosts don't bother me at all, i know people who believe in them and actually fear them legitimately. I think if there were ghosts, they could not do shit to you because they are dead

and an app someone programmed is more than likely not going to bring about ghosts if they exist

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By jakob187

Great.

Now, coming soon to the Wii:

Tickle Me John Edwards.

Use ghost fingers to tickle John Edwards' sense and logic out of his retarded ass and onto a TV screen for the stupid.
DavidPalmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DavidPalmer

Look at the Th3_James said:

"i have an iphone, i use it alot....but i don't get little apps that are gimmicky and dull. I don't ever even play games on my phone anymore, just listen to music, surf the net, chat to friendsghosts don't bother me at all, i know people who believe in them and actually fear them legitimately. I think if there were ghosts, they could not do shit to you because they are deadand an app someone programmed is more than likely not going to bring about ghosts if they exist "
I mean, look at the reviews on iTunes, some people seem pretty up on this and it got a ton of favorable reviews. A bunch of people are saying it's really creepy and it's free for a limited time so you might as well check it out.
Plus it's tied to the Haunting in Connecticut, which looks creepy as shit, so it's definitely worth checking out.