Back

singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By singular

So, I finally returned from the holiday visit at my sisters place and man I missed having an Internet connection. Not beeing able to look up some information I might need or sitting on the porcelain throne and watch youtube on my cracked psp really made me feel like it was 1995. Luckily I had sylvester to remind me what year it was. So i finally accomplished what my 14 year old nephew was trying to do since two years and convinced my sister to move forward to the present and get an Internet connection. But since they live in one of the last backward places in Germany, all they will be able to get is an half ass DSL with some 300 kbit download rate. But hey, it's better than no Internet at all.

singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By singular

So, I finally returned from the holiday visit at my sisters place and man I missed having an Internet connection. Not beeing able to look up some information I might need or sitting on the porcelain throne and watch youtube on my cracked psp really made me feel like it was 1995. Luckily I had sylvester to remind me what year it was. So i finally accomplished what my 14 year old nephew was trying to do since two years and convinced my sister to move forward to the present and get an Internet connection. But since they live in one of the last backward places in Germany, all they will be able to get is an half ass DSL with some 300 kbit download rate. But hey, it's better than no Internet at all.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kush

Welcome back.