Bad move.

Torb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Edited By Torb

So yea. Getting Rock Band 2, Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty: WaW, and Gears 2 all in the same month was a bad idea.

I'm pretty much addicted.

Problem is there's still 15 or so games that I have a hankerin to play. It never ends! Good thing Christmas and the Christmas break is right around the corner. That means lots more free time :D

I'm probably playing CoD the most, trying to finish up the campaign on veteran and pick up all the achievements along the way. I'd also like to Prestige once in the multiplayer versus mode. The games fun but it really feels quite empty. There's just a glaring lack of "wow" moments to give the game oomph in the campaign.

Left 4 Dead is amazing I just don't play it as frequently because I only play when I can play with a squad of three of my friends. Playing lone wolf gets rather dull in that game. But in co-op it is by far the most enjoyable.

Rock Band 2 is everything I thought it would be. Having a blast with it but I haven't been playing it as much as i would like to.

And Gears of War 2, while great, has lost my attention temporarily. I am for sure going to return to it though to complete the Insane campaign difficulty. The multiplayer versus in GoW2 is rather lackluster for me unless I'm playing with a squad of friends, so I kind of shy away from it unless others are playing.

On another note, I purchased the pilot episode to Crusoe, the new NBC (I think) show. I watched it tonight on high def thanks to the oh-so-wonderful Xbox Live marketplace and thoroughly enjoyed it. I highly recommend it and hope to see great things out of it in the future. Anyone else seen it? They have an awesome cast and great editing. Also, the location they film at is incredible.

Well, that about sums everything up! Been a lot going on in the past week. My wife's car was killed a few days ago. Waiting on insurance... Long story. In summation: there is another dead deer somewhere on the highway. x.x

Torb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Torb

So yea. Getting Rock Band 2, Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty: WaW, and Gears 2 all in the same month was a bad idea.

I'm pretty much addicted.

Problem is there's still 15 or so games that I have a hankerin to play. It never ends! Good thing Christmas and the Christmas break is right around the corner. That means lots more free time :D

I'm probably playing CoD the most, trying to finish up the campaign on veteran and pick up all the achievements along the way. I'd also like to Prestige once in the multiplayer versus mode. The games fun but it really feels quite empty. There's just a glaring lack of "wow" moments to give the game oomph in the campaign.

Left 4 Dead is amazing I just don't play it as frequently because I only play when I can play with a squad of three of my friends. Playing lone wolf gets rather dull in that game. But in co-op it is by far the most enjoyable.

Rock Band 2 is everything I thought it would be. Having a blast with it but I haven't been playing it as much as i would like to.

And Gears of War 2, while great, has lost my attention temporarily. I am for sure going to return to it though to complete the Insane campaign difficulty. The multiplayer versus in GoW2 is rather lackluster for me unless I'm playing with a squad of friends, so I kind of shy away from it unless others are playing.

On another note, I purchased the pilot episode to Crusoe, the new NBC (I think) show. I watched it tonight on high def thanks to the oh-so-wonderful Xbox Live marketplace and thoroughly enjoyed it. I highly recommend it and hope to see great things out of it in the future. Anyone else seen it? They have an awesome cast and great editing. Also, the location they film at is incredible.

Well, that about sums everything up! Been a lot going on in the past week. My wife's car was killed a few days ago. Waiting on insurance... Long story. In summation: there is another dead deer somewhere on the highway. x.x

dj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By dj

I'm planning on renting World At War to go through the campaign on Veteran then returning it.

pill92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By pill92

You got gow2, you need o add me on xbl.-pill92

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Xandurson

Nice set of games you got waiting for you lol! Sorry about the car though hope everything works out. Also, Crusoe didn't look appealing to me but I might check it out.

stevieq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By stevieq

I agree with you on Gears. Terrible matchmaking kinda ruined the mp for me