LuffyUzumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By LuffyUzumaki

My grammar and punctation will not perfect it is a rant: 
The balkans are so messed up and I am just coming to realize that. I'm a serbmy parents are too, one grandma is bosnian, one great grandma is croat. Why the fuck did we fight? I've been raised by the whole concept that there was western propaganda against serbia bullshit, it's not true it was the fucking stupid serbs in serbia that started the whole war. Stupid serbs supporting Milosevic bleh, I've read books it's funny when my parents say shit like " Oh serbia did nothing wrong."I used to believe this garbage until a couple of days ago. I started thinking about how my parents tolerate very little, they want everything perfect, everything the way they are used to it. This is represented completely in the corrupt nation of serbia. Don't think I will just accuse my people for what happened you croats, bosnians, albanians, are no better. Stubborn, stubborn, stubborn all of us fucking balkanians. No wonder the world hates us. Nothing but fighting over fucking land. Everybody is so spiteful, my parents who are Croatian Serbs tell me how laid back everything was, and how nice everyone was, bullshit. Now the stupid wars that happened have made my parents so hard, emotionally detached it drives me up a wall. My parents say "Oh we can't relate to any Americans( we live in American now) they're so unserious, they only care about what car you drive, what clothes you wear etc.. Well mom and dad you moved to this country so adapt, change you can't come to America with your stupid Communist Yugoslav ideas. All they care about is education education education, that is ALL they care about me being good at. I take all the hardest classest and have all A's. I'm getting a little off subject but it's the Balkanians self righteous and stubborn ways that cause conflict. All of us croats, albanians, bosnians, montenigrins, serbs, stop acting like little kids and looking back at history. You fight the people that you are, your grandparents mr. albanian reading this could have been serbs who were forcibly albanized or you mr. serb your great grandparents could have been bulgarians. Same for the croats and all the others. So when i raise my kids in the future i have a choice to make raise them as Serbs or Americans and this point in time I'm really not sure which. I hope I gave the Balkanians people something they need a good kick in the ass. 

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Brendan

Yep, it's all completely nonsensical over there.  It would actually be funny if it weren't so sad. 

Also, you cheer for the correct team, sir.

LuffyUzumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LuffyUzumaki
@Brendan said:

" Yep, it's all completely nonsensical over there.  It would actually be funny if it weren't so sad. 

Also, you cheer for the correct team, sir. "

Thank you and I cheer for the team of everybody shut the fuck and mind your own business team. 
DrPockets000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DrPockets000
Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Enigma777

I agree about the spitefulness. It must be something in the water. 

LuffyUzumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LuffyUzumaki
@Enigma777 said:
" I agree about the spitefulness. It must be something in the water.  "
Maybe haha
Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Doctorchimp
@LuffyUzumaki: 

The correct answer is raising your kids as Americans if you're going to live in America...how is that even a question?

My mom's Mexican and moved to this country when she was 20 out of Guadalajara. I'm American. I for sure have a lot of respect for the culture, (especially the food) and I actually try and go back every summer to the motherland and keep in touch with family that is still over there. Hell when I lived with my mom ever since I was born she speaks spanish at the house. But yo I'm an American. 

What exactly makes you so sure that your kids are going to be serbs anyway? Are you going to go out of your way to make sure you get a serb partner?

Do you guys even go back and keep in touch with everything back there?
Christoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Christoffer

You raise your kids the way you think makes the most sense. Not as Serbs or Americans. Seems like you have a questioning kind of thinking so you should be good. Spread the word and generations to come might be alright. 

LuffyUzumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LuffyUzumaki
@Doctorchimp said:
" @LuffyUzumaki:   The correct answer is raising your kids as Americans if you're going to live in America...how is that even a question?  My mom's Mexican and moved to this country when she was 20 out of Guadalajara. I'm American. I for sure have a lot of respect for the culture, (especially the food) and I actually try and go back every summer to the motherland and keep in touch with family that is still over there. Hell when I lived with my mom ever since I was born she speaks spanish at the house. But yo I'm an American.   What exactly makes you so sure that your kids are going to be serbs anyway? Are you going to go out of your way to make sure you get a serb partner?  Do you guys even go back and keep in touch with everything back there? "
See in Europe especially the Balkans where you're from matters as much as the shit you took this morning. It's all about who you are. My family has probably lived in Croatia for maybe 200 years each time marrying a Serb and spreading the Serbian religion Christian Orthodox and Serbian culture. See people from other parts of the world can't grasp that.
Bismarck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Bismarck

I am from the Balkans, to be more precise from Bulgaria a country east from Serbia.  I live in Bulgaria, plan to say here.  We as people of the Balkans, we are always at it, we always do something against each other, and I get it. In my opinion nations  that have such history as the countries here can never come to terms with each other. No mather what my countrie will never like Turkey. In my opinion if you go ask a serb bout another nation in the balkans you wont hear anything nice. Same goes if you ask a bulgarian bout the same nation. We are like that, have been and probably will be like that. 90% of the people that live on the balkans are hardly tolerant towards muslims and its a fact.

Bismarck once said" One day the great European War will come out of some damned foolish thing in the Balkans" and he was rite. 

As I said i plan on staying in my country and teach my children the way i was  thought , might be wrong but thats the way it is. You might say I'm a 3rd generation communist. Grandpa was helping partizans in WWII, later became hero of the communist party, awarded with couple of medals, my mother also a memeber of the party, when  it all came down she became a socaialist and is till this day. I was raised in the same believes as she was. The history that i study provokes hate and anger in my against other countries and i find that normal.

Description Punch - The Dogs of War.png

"The Dogs of War" - a Punch cartoon from June 17, 1876 showing Russia holding back the Balkan countries from attacking Turkey. By early July, war would be declared.

No Caption Provided
Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Doctorchimp
@LuffyUzumaki: 

Yeah, well it's good you see the problems with that and where that line of thinking gets you. Ethnic Cleansing is never a good thing...
LuffyUzumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LuffyUzumaki
@Bismarck: Yes my great grandpa fought with partisans also he was a great man.
CrimsonJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By CrimsonJesus

I'm like like 50% Ukranian so I feel like I deserve a post here.

mnzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mnzy

Personally I like Croations better then Serbians. That is from knowing one of each.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming
@LuffyUzumaki: Eee, ajde reci to 300.000 izbeglica u operaciji Oluji. Sta smo trebali da uradimo? Da pustimo nase civile u Hrvatskoj i Bosni da se sami bore i umiru? Nije taj rat bio sve crno i belo, bilo je mnogo sranja na obe strane, ali nazalost, posle titove smrti taj rat je bio neizbezan, prljav, gradjanski. Bilo bi lepo kad bi bilo mira, i kad se ne bi mrzeli medjusobno, ali to se nikad nece desiti.
InternetCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By InternetCrab

Cool story bro.

9cupsoftea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By 9cupsoftea

I'm a brit living in Serbia at the moment - I love it here and the people are awesome. I'll be sad to leave.

cnlmullen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cnlmullen

When I was in Croatia, at least among the bar-going youth, there seemed to be a real sense of existential self-awareness that you don't find in America too much.

Probably because of the war... a similar shift in thinking happened in Western Europe after WWII.

spudtastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By spudtastic

Likely, the best thing that happened to the US during the Serb-Croat conflict was the bombing of the Zastava factory, ending the US import  of the 1970 Fiat known as the Yugo. There's lots of space for many in the USA; no need for claustrophobia here.

nemt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nemt

It's pretty shameful how the US and NATO supported Muslim terrorists against the Serbs in the 90s (and continue to do so today to a lesser extent).