barcelona FC vs. madrid FC watch free offline

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

Edited By Animasta

or this thread can be about misleading thread titles which is not actually illegal (is streaming those matches out illegal? I don't know I assume they are) (also is there no real place to watch those matches online for free? I mean not even on hulu or something? seems weird)

anyway, lots of people engage in misleading thread title usage. Most do it to stir up shit, some just do it to be funny (LIKE ME), some just are drunk and don't know how to say what they want to say or whatever.

The thing is, most people don't read the post. If it's sufficiently inflammatory, people just go in, skip to posting, and say "you're a fuckhead" or fuckin whatever. but if they're like that, don't just say that, that's super lazy and unless there's a giant block of unformatted text, at least read the first couple sentences to make sure you don't accidentally agree with him (in which case you say "I agree but stop being inflammatory you penis") or you can super pwn him with awesome inf0s you've gleaned from reading the post, which makes you seem like a smart person who reads threads before they shit on them.

I mean I do that occasionally but only to be funny

(or attempt to be funny)

(I'm basically a member of the cherry tree high comedy club only my hair is less anime)

(god that game is so terrible I played through it UGH)

ANYWAY.

I mean even if the thread title isn't misleading, like that one about Shane Satterfield not thinking The Walking Dead deserves GOTY; you cannot always get what you need from the topic title alone, a post is vital for understanding context. The original title of that thread was silly, as many people have many valid reasons for not giving TWD game of the year (mine is that the game parts are boring and diamonds), but that his reasoning was garbage. I mean, could that dude have picked a better title? maybe. but there's a larger problem here and that is people do not read posts.

What I'm ultimately saying here is football is a boring sport, but so is handegg, so people are people man.

(I shouldn't write blogs at 1 in the morning as it turns out)

(the real moral of the story is read posts you goddamn lazy people)

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Animasta

or this thread can be about misleading thread titles which is not actually illegal (is streaming those matches out illegal? I don't know I assume they are) (also is there no real place to watch those matches online for free? I mean not even on hulu or something? seems weird)

anyway, lots of people engage in misleading thread title usage. Most do it to stir up shit, some just do it to be funny (LIKE ME), some just are drunk and don't know how to say what they want to say or whatever.

The thing is, most people don't read the post. If it's sufficiently inflammatory, people just go in, skip to posting, and say "you're a fuckhead" or fuckin whatever. but if they're like that, don't just say that, that's super lazy and unless there's a giant block of unformatted text, at least read the first couple sentences to make sure you don't accidentally agree with him (in which case you say "I agree but stop being inflammatory you penis") or you can super pwn him with awesome inf0s you've gleaned from reading the post, which makes you seem like a smart person who reads threads before they shit on them.

I mean I do that occasionally but only to be funny

(or attempt to be funny)

(I'm basically a member of the cherry tree high comedy club only my hair is less anime)

(god that game is so terrible I played through it UGH)

ANYWAY.

I mean even if the thread title isn't misleading, like that one about Shane Satterfield not thinking The Walking Dead deserves GOTY; you cannot always get what you need from the topic title alone, a post is vital for understanding context. The original title of that thread was silly, as many people have many valid reasons for not giving TWD game of the year (mine is that the game parts are boring and diamonds), but that his reasoning was garbage. I mean, could that dude have picked a better title? maybe. but there's a larger problem here and that is people do not read posts.

What I'm ultimately saying here is football is a boring sport, but so is handegg, so people are people man.

(I shouldn't write blogs at 1 in the morning as it turns out)

(the real moral of the story is read posts you goddamn lazy people)

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ThunderSlash

But reading is HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Animasta

@ThunderSlash said:

But reading is HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD.

so is writing legibly at 1 am in teh morning

DIDN'T STOP ME

(or did it)

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By zeforgotten

I read it and I find myself to be in full agreement with what you have written.
You're a fuckhead :P 

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Animasta

@ZeForgotten said:

I agree

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By zeforgotten
@Animasta said:

@ZeForgotten said:

I agree

That's good. 
Now nobody is saying that there's anything wrong with that, just remember that when you finally get to the top! 
It's ok to be a fuckhead. 

Happy not-really-1am-anymore! :P
TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TruthTellah

@Animasta: In an ironic twist, the rambling nature of this odd way to impart salient advice makes me feel far less likely to want to read any posts in the future. :|

/jk

SharkEthic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SharkEthic

FLAGGED!

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#9  Edited By Video_Game_King

Well, I actually took the time to read your post, and I still don't have any clue what you're trying to achieve with this. Read posts before replying?

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By Bollard

That was complete and utter bollocks.

10/10 would read again.

Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Ramone

@Chavtheworld said:

That was complete and utter bollocks.

10/10 would read again.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Aegon

The reviews for this blog are a mixed bag.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By Justin258

I do read posts.

I also generally write them with some measure of adherence to the topic at hand.

With that said, am I the only one does anyone else 'round here feel like half-decent grammar isn't something you have to even try to do? I have to think about what I'm doing to miss an apostrophe or not capitalize something. Sometimes I make those mistakes but generally my writing is all right, except when typing on an iPhone and even then it's not that bad. I would think that if someone were to ask people to read posts, they would also make an effort to both properly format their own and have some semblance of solid grammar and spelling.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ravenlight

Not sure if well played or incredibly stupid.

Why not both?

Why not Zoidberg?

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Animasta

@rebgav said:

@Animasta: It's "F.C. Barcelona" and "Real Madrid C.F." C'mon, you can do better. Don't Klepek that shit.

Cherry Tree High Comedy Club looked fucking terrible, why would you play that?

I misspelled it on purpose to get people to check out my blog, also because it would've made the title too long.

also it was a dark time in my life I don't want to talk about

(well I suppose it was just I wanted to see if it continued to be as bad as it was in the QL and yep it was)

Avatar image for buzz_killington
buzz_killington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17  Edited By buzz_killington

Madrid F.C. is my favorite team. Managed by Javier Mourhino.

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#19  Edited By sweep  Moderator

Hey, so, the forum rules actually state:

Vague thread titles: The reader should be able to tell what your topic is about without clicking on it. Topics with intentionally vague or misleading titles are subject to deletion, as are thread titles which contain expletives.

And while we may sometimes make exceptions, deliberately creating misleading thread titles (ironic or otherwise) probably isn't something you should make a habit of.