• 75 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Gamer (234 posts) -

The guy in the bank robbery scene with the shotgun seems crazy then the joker says to him " what doesnt kill you simply makes you stranger " and the joker never killed him so I think that is going to be the riddler, u?

#2 Posted by Carmel_Chewy (323 posts) -

I don't think the Riddler will be in the next Batman, seeing as how Christian wanted it to be serious.

#3 Posted by Megalon (1392 posts) -

I think you're reaching a little...

#4 Posted by Solid_SnakeXx (1771 posts) -

He didnt kill him...that wasnt a granade just some gas :|

#5 Posted by Gamer (234 posts) -
Solid_SnakeXx said:
"He didnt kill him...that wasnt a granade just some gas :|"
shutup and listen to my order
#6 Posted by Ultimate_pwr_rngr (774 posts) -

buh

#7 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

Bring Jim Carrey back!

#8 Posted by Solid_SnakeXx (1771 posts) -
Gamer said:
"Solid_SnakeXx said:
"He didnt kill him...that wasnt a granade just some gas :|"
shutup and listen to my order"
Oh yeah mah bad i kinda sleepy :D
#9 Posted by Aaron_G (1617 posts) -

If the Riddler was played right I think it could be taken seriously. 

#10 Posted by Jolly_Lolly (3537 posts) -

Is Riddler and Joker the same person? I'm kinda bad when it comes to Batman movies >.>

#11 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -

Johnny Depp as the Riddler would be pretty cool.

#12 Posted by MisoRonery (470 posts) -

If they do introduce Edward Nigma his origin story needs to remain within Wayne Enterprises somehow.  Not a bank manager.  Although Christopher Nolan is kind of redoing everything, so who knows?

#13 Posted by Gamer (234 posts) -
Solid_SnakeXx said:
"Gamer said:
"Solid_SnakeXx said:
"He didnt kill him...that wasnt a granade just some gas :|"
shutup and listen to my order"
Oh yeah mah bad i kinda sleepy :D"
lol I know, I didnt really mean shutup its from the jack black soundboard i thought it would be a funny time to  put it into play
#14 Posted by samcotts (2258 posts) -
Carmel_Chewy said:
"I don't think the Riddler will be in the next Batman, seeing as how Christian wanted it to be serious."
The Jokes wasn't exactly a serious character before The Dark Knight...
#15 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

I would love to see Jim Carrey again! XD

Johnny Depp would be good for it too.

#16 Posted by Gamer (234 posts) -
samcotts said:
"Carmel_Chewy said:
"I don't think the Riddler will be in the next Batman, seeing as how Christian wanted it to be serious."
The Jokes wasn't exactly a serious character before The Dark Knight..."

TRUE AND FACT

#17 Edited by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

LISTEN UP

The man who gets a gas canister shoved in his mouth was most likely a victim of one of Joker's gas bombs. In the DC comic "The Dark Knight Returns" and many other Batman comics, the jokers kills single or mass amounts of people with his gas bomb/s. And besides, why would the Joker put a gas canister in the persons mouth for fun? It would have only drawn attention to himself as he was trying to get away.

Anyways, for those who didn't know, the Joker's real name in the DC comics is Jack Napier. His origin was also revealed in the comic "The Killing Joke".
#18 Posted by DualReaver (3882 posts) -

I figure Mr. Reece will have a lot to do with the next one.
His name sounds an awful lot like mysteries and they didn't really tie it up with him.

#19 Posted by TurboMan (7735 posts) -

the name plate on the bank owner desk says

E. Nigma

#20 Posted by Homer (1372 posts) -
Carmel_Chewy said:
"I don't think the Riddler will be in the next Batman, seeing as how Christian wanted it to be serious."

I think that he could make the riddler seem more serious.
#21 Edited by DualReaver (3882 posts) -
TurboMan said:
"the name plate on the bank owner desk says

E. Nigma"
Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, are you kidding!?
#22 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -
TurboMan said:
"the name plate on the bank owner desk says

E. Nigma"

Proof please.
#23 Posted by DualReaver (3882 posts) -
Gizmo said:
"TurboMan said:
"the name plate on the bank owner desk says

E. Nigma"

Proof please."
I'm getting a friend of mine to check.
#24 Posted by Vlademir (1029 posts) -
DualReaver said:
"I figure Mr. Reece will have a lot to do with the next one.
His name sounds an awful lot like mysteries and they didn't really tie it up with him."
You might be right. And the Riddler is supposed to know who Batman really is too.
#25 Posted by DoctorTran (1575 posts) -

The Riddler can be played serious.... Unfortunately... Jim Carrey didn't do taht.

#26 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -
TurboMan said:
"the name plate on the bank owner desk says

E. Nigma"
If you or anyone can prove that I will swallow my words, but why would they get a man like William Fichtner to play the Riddler, when they could get Johnny Depp?
No offense to William, but he is reletively low brow compared to Johnny, or maybe i'm just wrong about everything and should shut up :(
#27 Posted by Virago (2487 posts) -
Aaron_G said:
"If the Riddler was played right I think it could be taken seriously. "
I don't know, too many non-comic people would get them confused with joker. Like jolly:

Jolly_Lolly
said:
"Is Riddler and Joker the same person? I'm kinda bad when it comes to Batman movies >.>"
lol. they're different. they're similar, but Riddler's villainy is always presented to batman in riddles to solve.
#28 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

OK, I have found the entire first 5 minutes of The Dark Knight here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR2R79ePv0U Tell us where to pause to see his name and I will give you a virtual cookie.

#29 Posted by DualReaver (3882 posts) -

My friend can't find it.

#30 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

I cant find it either.

#31 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

Not there.... All Lies!

#32 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

Haha, I have dissaproved your Riddler theory's!

caption
#33 Posted by Gamer (234 posts) -

the bank guy is the guy from the longest yard who has the sniper at the end and is yelling CRUE!!!!

#34 Posted by Fax (534 posts) -
Carmel_Chewy said:
"I don't think the Riddler will be in the next Batman, seeing as how Christian wanted it to be serious."

The Riddler is serious its just that Jim Carey didn't play the Riddler he played Jim Carey.
#35 Posted by DualReaver (3882 posts) -
Fax said:
"Carmel_Chewy said:
"I don't think the Riddler will be in the next Batman, seeing as how Christian wanted it to be serious."

The Riddler is serious its just that Jim Carey didn't play the Riddler he played Jim Carey."
Yeah think SAW but with riddles.
#36 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -
samcotts said:
"Carmel_Chewy said:
"I don't think the Riddler will be in the next Batman, seeing as how Christian wanted it to be serious."
The Jokes wasn't exactly a serious character before The Dark Knight..."
True. While Jack Nicholson made a great performance, he was just acting like himself. And Johnny Depp will be the Riddler in the next Batman movie, you can quote me on that.
#37 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -
clubsandwich said:
"samcotts said:
"Carmel_Chewy said:
"I don't think the Riddler will be in the next Batman, seeing as how Christian wanted it to be serious."
The Jokes wasn't exactly a serious character before The Dark Knight..."
True. While Jack Nicholson made a great performance, he was just acting like himself. And Johnny Depp will be the Riddler in the next Batman movie, you can quote me on that."
Done!
#38 Posted by BlackSuitAndTie9 (289 posts) -
Jolly_Lolly said:
"Is Riddler and Joker the same person? I'm kinda bad when it comes to Batman movies >.>"
Wow.
#39 Posted by DualReaver (3882 posts) -
systech said:
"clubsandwich said:
"samcotts said:
"Carmel_Chewy said:
"I don't think the Riddler will be in the next Batman, seeing as how Christian wanted it to be serious."
The Jokes wasn't exactly a serious character before The Dark Knight..."
True. While Jack Nicholson made a great performance, he was just acting like himself. And Johnny Depp will be the Riddler in the next Batman movie, you can quote me on that."
Done!"
Quoted his quote of your quote!
Seriously I bet you 100 dollars, it isn't going to be Depp.
#40 Posted by DualReaver (3882 posts) -
systech said:
"clubsandwich said:
"samcotts said:
"Carmel_Chewy said:
"I don't think the Riddler will be in the next Batman, seeing as how Christian wanted it to be serious."
The Jokes wasn't exactly a serious character before The Dark Knight..."
True. While Jack Nicholson made a great performance, he was just acting like himself. And Johnny Depp will be the Riddler in the next Batman movie, you can quote me on that."
Done!"
Quoted his quote of your quote!
Seriously I bet you 100 dollars, it isn't going to be Depp.
#41 Edited by Bulldog19892 (1795 posts) -
MisoRonery said:
"If they do introduce Edward Nigma his origin story needs to remain within Wayne Enterprises somehow.  Not a bank manager.  Although Christopher Nolan is kind of redoing everything, so who knows?"
Ugh. Christopher Nolan isn't 'redoing' anything. The new Batman movies are closest in spirit and story to the original comics. A lot of people seem to think that Tim Burton's Batman movie series are the real Batman stories, when they couldn't be more wrong.
#42 Posted by TheSecondSign (28 posts) -
#43 Posted by WINDWAKER1 (49 posts) -

I think the riddler would need to be like a sick torturer or something to fit into Nolan's style. That would be awesome if true though.

#44 Posted by jaydough (232 posts) -
Blu_Magic said:
"Johnny Depp as the Riddler would be pretty cool."

Agreed. But, you'd know it'd be Johnny Depp, because it would look nothing like him.
#45 Edited by Player1 (3892 posts) -
Carmel_Chewy said:
"I don't think the Riddler will be in the next Batman, seeing as how Christian wanted it to be serious."
But why so serious?
so I couldnt help myself.

Ya I totally disagree with you. There going to get a big named actor for the riddler, not some smuck who had 2 minutes on screen. He doesn't seem like the right type for the riddler. Theyed need to find a new actor as well....and somehow flash back, to show that it was him. But it would be a new actor. So it wouldn't work. 

Also the joker didn't seem like a part that could be played seriously, and I think ledger proved that wrong. I think the riddler could be played just as serious as the joker. 

And why the hell does Bale get to decide all this stuff....hes not even that good of a batman
#46 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

IMO The Joker and The Riddler are too similar, i've tried to place the Riddler in a possible story for the next movie and it always feels like a rip-off of the joker, but it's not like they have much options if they want to make a serious movie with a serious villain, i mean all they have left is people like The Penguin, Poison Ivy, Clayface, Killer Croc, Mr. Freeze and Catwoman >_>

#47 Posted by Fax (534 posts) -
Black_Rose said:
"IMO The Joker and The Riddler are too similar, i've tried to place the Riddler in a possible story for the next movie and it always feels like a rip-off of the joker, but it's not like they have much options if they want to make a serious movie with a serious villain, i mean all they have left is people like The Penguin, Poison Ivy, Clayface, Killer Croc, Mr. Freeze and Catwoman >_>"

don't forget Hush and Black Mask.....
#48 Posted by Clean (2359 posts) -
Gamer said:
"The guy in the bank robbery scene with the shotgun seems crazy then the joker says to him " what doesnt kill you simply makes you stranger " and the joker never killed him so I think that is going to be the riddler, u?"
you know that would be a twist and that guy is a legit actor in Prison Break.
#49 Posted by DoctorTran (1575 posts) -

I don't think that Bale is the one that wants it to be serious... it's the writer Johnathan Nolan and writer/director Christopher Nolan.

#50 Posted by _Joker_ (30 posts) -
Jolly_Lolly said:
"Is Riddler and Joker the same person? I'm kinda bad when it comes to Batman movies >.>"
Excuse me!? I do not wear green spandex thank you -very- much! No, we are not the same person, nor will we ever be! I can't believe anyone could possibly ask that... and obviously you aren't just bad at the Batman movies, but with Batman in general....