Avatar image for antoinediamonds
AntoineDiamonds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By AntoineDiamonds

FINALLY! I just got this achievement! i'm super happy i finally did it and I was using Assault class lol! I was all over forums trying to figure out a good strategy to get one but everyone said use LMG's and a bunch of people said sniper and i had no luck with either. But today, I hopped on to play a round with a friend on conquest and got the map Operation Metro. that map is good for getting mass kills but suppression is like "ok shoot them but don't kill them...just shoot very close to them" so retarded! But hey I love Battlefield Series Since 1943. I'm also extremely pleased that I got this cheevo before Karkand comes out this Tuesday. Because you know that they have more achievements with DLC. Anyway I just needed to tell everyone i finally did it!

AntoineDiamonds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AntoineDiamonds

FINALLY! I just got this achievement! i'm super happy i finally did it and I was using Assault class lol! I was all over forums trying to figure out a good strategy to get one but everyone said use LMG's and a bunch of people said sniper and i had no luck with either. But today, I hopped on to play a round with a friend on conquest and got the map Operation Metro. that map is good for getting mass kills but suppression is like "ok shoot them but don't kill them...just shoot very close to them" so retarded! But hey I love Battlefield Series Since 1943. I'm also extremely pleased that I got this cheevo before Karkand comes out this Tuesday. Because you know that they have more achievements with DLC. Anyway I just needed to tell everyone i finally did it!

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Xeiphyer
@AntoineDiamonds: Battlefield 3 has its own forums where this would be better posted. 

Congrats though, i'm almost there.
AntoineDiamonds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AntoineDiamonds

Go figure i just got another suppression ribbon. I guess popping the cherry is the hardest part

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Karl_Boss

Yeah that suppression ribbon is a bitch....guess I'll just have to play like rambo spraying bullets everywhere until I get that one..