Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Edited By BinaryDragon

It's my new ds!!
It's my new ds!!
Hello!

Well another podcast is cast into the internet for you to fish out.

This week we talk about: New DS (which is accompanied by photos in the enhanced podcast), Pokemon, Pyoro (Bird and Bean), Rockband and Don’t Stop Beliving, Fast and Furious, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Need for Speed: Carbon, Mercenaries 2, Castle Crashers, Resident Evil 5 Versus Mode, Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in time, Army of Two …2?, Dead Space, The Suffering, Call of Duty 4, Bionic Commando and KoTOR the MMO.

Joined by two lovely guests TJ and Nick (this will be Nicks last podcast for a while so soak it up!)

Any comments post on the site (it’s free) or send us an email: theguys@beatbritish.co.uk

As always if you are viewing this from somewhere else, go to the website www.beatbritish.co.uk and subscribe to the itunes feed or listen to our podcast right here on the site.

Paris

The Blog post can be found HERE (where you can stream it). The iTunes feed can be found HERE

BinaryDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By BinaryDragon

It's my new ds!!
It's my new ds!!
Hello!

Well another podcast is cast into the internet for you to fish out.

This week we talk about: New DS (which is accompanied by photos in the enhanced podcast), Pokemon, Pyoro (Bird and Bean), Rockband and Don’t Stop Beliving, Fast and Furious, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Need for Speed: Carbon, Mercenaries 2, Castle Crashers, Resident Evil 5 Versus Mode, Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in time, Army of Two …2?, Dead Space, The Suffering, Call of Duty 4, Bionic Commando and KoTOR the MMO.

Joined by two lovely guests TJ and Nick (this will be Nicks last podcast for a while so soak it up!)

Any comments post on the site (it’s free) or send us an email: theguys@beatbritish.co.uk

As always if you are viewing this from somewhere else, go to the website www.beatbritish.co.uk and subscribe to the itunes feed or listen to our podcast right here on the site.

Paris

The Blog post can be found HERE (where you can stream it). The iTunes feed can be found HERE