Been Awhile...

Heartagram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

Edited By Heartagram

So im sitting in geology class right now and i realized its probably been months since i made a blog post. I guess i mostly assume that no one really gives a shit to read about me. But seeing as i am bored may as well post something.  

This semester i am taking 16 credits. 

My Classes include  Geology, 2 English Classes, A Programming class, and a Theatre workshop class. 
 This will be my first full semester in college and i am both excited and nervous at the same time. The Theatre department is doing a production of All My Sons and i hope to audition.  

Aside from school stuff my most recent playlist of games are   Batman Arkham Asylum and GTAIV 

So far Batman is quite amazing and i find myself constantly going back to it and trying to solve the riddles and find little trophys for fun and not just for an achievement.  

The Reasoning for playing GTAIV again is buying The Lost and Damned DLC.  
Once again rockstar has put together a Teriffic cast of characters with amazing voice acting. I honestly wonder where they find these people. WIth so many games having horrible voice acting maybe they could use some of Rockstars Actors.

Heartagram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Heartagram

So im sitting in geology class right now and i realized its probably been months since i made a blog post. I guess i mostly assume that no one really gives a shit to read about me. But seeing as i am bored may as well post something.  

This semester i am taking 16 credits. 

My Classes include  Geology, 2 English Classes, A Programming class, and a Theatre workshop class. 
 This will be my first full semester in college and i am both excited and nervous at the same time. The Theatre department is doing a production of All My Sons and i hope to audition.  

Aside from school stuff my most recent playlist of games are   Batman Arkham Asylum and GTAIV 

So far Batman is quite amazing and i find myself constantly going back to it and trying to solve the riddles and find little trophys for fun and not just for an achievement.  

The Reasoning for playing GTAIV again is buying The Lost and Damned DLC.  
Once again rockstar has put together a Teriffic cast of characters with amazing voice acting. I honestly wonder where they find these people. WIth so many games having horrible voice acting maybe they could use some of Rockstars Actors.

ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ParanoidFreak

Hey, I remember you! Good luck in college, the first year is pretty brutal until you get the hang of things.

Heartagram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Heartagram

Its actually my second semester but the first full credits previously i was only taking between 8-10