insanegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By insanegamer

No Caption Provided
- so with the watchmen film out which i have to see still but i have had the book for 3 years now and have read a couple of times and really wanna see how much its like the book since i really liked the book. so i hope to see the movie this week but i am hearing good things but if your seen it give me your thoughts ?

No Caption Provided
- but i think another graphic novel needs the movie treatment. The Boys and here are my 6 reasons why it needs to be a movie

6.This story hasn't be told on the big screen yet
- this is a new story that could be told and i would love to see it on the big screen. where there is this team of boys that go after superheros that are bad. and i haven't seen a story like that.

5.Another 18+ comic book story
- we just had watchmen and seeing this on the big screen would be awesome this would a a 18+ movie because the comic is with lots of blood and sex. and that involves with superhero.

4.Superheros are Bad
-the superhero's are bad they do things that are not good like have orgy's and rape people and kill inconncent people just to get a photo.

3. Simon Pegg
- they drew a character based on the actor of simon pegg, so you have to get simon pegg for this movie.

2. A lot of Sex and Blood
- like in the comic you got to have the sex and blood and it would fit so well.

1. The Characters
- the characters are badass (some of them anyway) and you have the superhero's who are dicks so the charcters would make this movie.

- so i was listening to Listen Up and was listening about the ghostbusters game and at first i wasn't that excited about the game but now for some reason i want to play it sounds like it has a good story and could be really fun.

- i watched Zombie Strippers and it was a fun movie not the best movie movie in the world but a fun low budget zombie movie with a lot of blood and a lot of boobs. - 7/10

NEWS

No Caption Provided

- Big Infamous news came out with e the boxart (which is awesome) also that its coming out in June so i can't wait and i will be preorder it now since it has a month down. i think it will come out at the end of june.

- so i watched a new trailer for a film called The Hangover by the people who did old school (which was funny as hell) but i love dthe trailer i loved tghe cameo of mike tyson it was funny as hell. one i will be seeing.

No Caption Provided
- so i watched the new trailer for Wolverine (awesome) but i have a problem with is they show Deadpool but in the trailer they show this other guy who looks like deadpool but on the net they don't if its deadpool because if it is its a new orgin for him instead of the comic orgin other wise its a new mutant. but i hope its a new mutant and i hope its not deadpool. also watched the x-men cartoon wolverine and the x-men and its awesome.

- so i watched the trailer of Blood: the last Vampire and posted on facbook but its awesome of cause you know its based on the anime which is awesome. this live action movie looks good and the trailer makes it looks good so im excited for it.
Zenexo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Zenexo

I heard it was deadpool, If so its blood ridiculous. I am pissed...looks like he is the main villain or something. Not to mention they are giving him powers...wolverine is gunna suck.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jakob187

If you've never read 100 Bullets, that's is a comic series that should get the movie treatment.  I know that David Fincher has been attached for a while to direct an adaptation of Torso, which is a comic series based on the Cleveland Torso Murderer (also known as the case that ruined Eliot Ness' career).  Also, casting just started up for Jonah Hex, which is gonna be pretty sweet since it's got Josh Brolin and Megan Fox.

There's a lot of movies coming out.  You just gotta look for em.
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Milkman

The Boys actually got picked up by Columbia Pictures last month. So, it looks like your wish will soon come true.