Best Buy Gamer's Club help

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

Hey guys. So I bought 2 copies of Medal of Honor in October and copy of ACIII. I bought these through Best Buy so I could get the supposed $20 certificate. Well now Far Cry 3 is coming up, and I don't have the remaining 59 to get FarCry. So, do you guys know how long it takes to get one of those certificates?? I bought 3 games and been past the 30 days since I bought them. Its all bunk!. :/

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By OldManLight

Do you HAVE to get it from best buy?

also, i got confused when you said you bought 2 copies of medal of honor, why?

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

I bought one for my friend to get him to play it. He gave me a 20, so I didn't feel bad.

GameStop sucks, I feel like shit going there. I would wait for 45 minutes, waiting behind the r-tarted kid that hangs out thre all day, trolling the cashier; and the nurse that just wants to buy a wii and gets asked by the cashier if she wants to buy CoD.

Amazon doesn't do $20 promotions anymore. Now I'm wondering if pre-ordering from Wal-Mart is actually better.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
@Blu3V3nom07

I bought one for my friend to get him to play it. He gave me a 20, so I didn't feel bad.

GameStop sucks, I feel like shit going there. I would wait for 45 minutes, waiting behind the r-tarted kid that hangs out thre all day, trolling the cashier; and the nurse that just wants to buy a wii and gets asked by the cashier if she wants to buy CoD.

Amazon doesn't do $20 promotions anymore. Now I'm wondering if pre-ordering from Wal-Mart is actually better.

Contact best buy?
Satsugai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#5  Edited By Satsugai

Can't you just sign in to the rewardzone website? Should tell you if they're still pending or not.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

I called Best Buy and they said they'd get back to me in like 10 days, after Far Cry comes out. And redward zone just says I have 183 points, no certificates. I think I got jipped. I think my cashier somehow made the transactions as "returns"? Even if I paid. And BestBuy.com didn't count them as real transaction.

Like maybe a pre-order counts as a return in their shitty system.. :/