Best (fastest) way to fix a bite inside the mouth?

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NTM

Hey, I made a wisdom tooth thread this morning, but not about the wisdom tooth this time and more about, how the heck can I fix a bite from in my mouth? Swish around warm salt water? What's the way you guys have done so? I'd like to get some good ideas so I can cure it the fastest, 'cause this is bothering me somewhat. I had bitten it during the night two nights ago and it starts from the front of my mouth, and it's white on the inside of my cheek to the red-ish bite mark near the retromolar trigone. This is all on the left side of my mouth. It's not that it's that painful, it's just a bit bothersome 'cause I can feel it. And pushing on my jaw a bit, I can feel a bit a pain. This is all only on the left side. So what do you do when you accidentally bite down hard on the inside of your cheek? Anything?

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By iam3green

i do nothing about it. i try not to eat or drink anything that has acids in it. it will cause it to sting from the acids like in lemonade and soda.

wadtomaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By wadtomaton

I get stuff like this all the time because my teeth are...as the French say "Fucking Awful". I find it's best to just try and ignore it. Cuts and such in the mouth tend to heal pretty quickly (at least for me). I guess if you really want to do something, salt water, hydrogen peroxide, or mouthwash might help.

*edit* if you go the salt route, I think I read sea salt is best and as finely ground as you can get it.

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Marz

swish around whiskey, you'll be good.

SadPatrol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SadPatrol

Let it heal on it's own. The inside of your mouth heals very fast.

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6  Edited By lethalki11ler
@Marz said:
swish around whiskey, you'll be good.
SamSharp505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SamSharp505

Just leave it I reckon, goin' anywhere near it just makes it more irritating for me. 

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Jimbo

Man up.