No not really
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

HI IM BILLY MAYS AND I'M HERE WITH COCAINE.
LaszloKovacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By LaszloKovacs
Not at all surprised.

@jakob187 said:
" Then again, he didn't exactly beat up a hooker and then get beaten up by said hooker. "
HEY-OOH

Off-topic: Vince directed the Underground Comedy Movie and the "you're gonna love my nuts!" line was an intentional joke. That shocked me way more than "BREAKING NEWS RICH LOUD GUY DID COKE".
BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

Billy Mays could sell coke back to the Colombians at twice the price.  

On CNN they're saying that when the Cops found him his beard was so covered in coke that he looked "like Santa Clause," and that when they were performing CPR great clouds of cocaine were being knocked from his body.
Themanohall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By Themanohall

I figured out earlier today trying to find cocaine mountain to show my brother.
 I figured out earlier today trying to find cocaine mountain to show my brother.
BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By Jeffsekai

Posting so I r ember to read this sober :)

bacongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#58  Edited By bacongames

If there was anyone who's gonna be doing coke, it might as well be Billy Mays.  I mean it makes every sense in the world given the character, the money, and the health issues he had.  Goddamnit if it doesn't make me respect the man that much more.

Snort on Billy Mays, snort on...

Avatar image for dirtyfootprints
dirtyfootprints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By dirtyfootprints

why do all celebs have to die of drug overdoses these days? is there one clean celeb out there?

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#60  Edited By Hamst3r
@dirtyfootprints: No. It's not possible.
BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
@dirtyfootprints said:
"why do all celebs have to die of drug overdoses these days? is there one clean celeb out there? "

That's a little over the line, isn't it? 

The part about Billy Mays being a celeb, I mean.
SpecTackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62  Edited By SpecTackle
@BiffMcBlumpkin said:
" @dirtyfootprints said:
"why do all celebs have to die of drug overdoses these days? is there one clean celeb out there? "
That's a little over the line, isn't it?  The part about Billy Mays being a celeb, I mean. "
Oh Biff, how I've missed you so
nicolenomicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By nicolenomicon

Who cares what he did in his spare time? Private life should stay private. If my hero was say... I don't know, Gabe Newell. If I found out that he spent his time smoking pot and sleeping with random prostitutes would it make a difference to me? No.

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Xeiphyer
@WilliamRLBaker said:
" Whatever happened to morals in this country.  *walks up to a coroner* hey man heres some money give me the results so i can run this story. or for that matter not releasing any information about someones death unless under the right circumstances which doesn't seem to be the case in america. "
Yeah really, thats the kind of shit you withhold from the general public to preserve a dead mans reputation. Seriously, anything for a fucking story these days. 

As long as people watch and read the news, then they are happy.
And thats probably the biggest problem with the media, their payroll is directly related to how many people tune in, and that amount of people is directly related to the stories that the media delivers. So basically, exaggerating the truth or lieing about it means you make a lot more money. 

Unforunately its pretty easy for most people to pick money over integrity. Take H1N1 "Swine Flu", Remember all the media hype over swine flu? Egypt killed hundreds of thousands of pigs because of it, never mind that you can't get swine flu from a pig, it originated as the common cold for pigs, and mutated to affect humans. Or how about all the muslim people calling anyone with swine flu a heretic because they are not allowed to eat pork. You dont get it from eating pork. But the media will tell you otherwise for as long as they can get away with it.

In reality though, H1N1 is actually less deadly than the common cold, so if you get sick, hope that its swine flu.

I feel like the media is still locked into Bush's fear propaganda bullshit, It'd be great for Obama to fix that shit, but hey I'm Canadian so all I can do is watch.

Also this got off topic somewhat, I think they should keep Billy Mays autopsy a secret. I had respect for that guy, and I still do. I am sure the media made this way worse than it should have been. Maybe he needed it to cope? Who knows. Who Cares. It doesn't change who he was.