Avatar image for speaker4thedead
Speaker4TheDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By Speaker4TheDead

So Bioshock 2 seems to have roused itself from a deep slumber...2K Marin has finally given it's fanbase some information about the game. I receently watched the featured interview with 2K Marin on GameSpot and I can easily say that it has destroyed any and all doubts I had about the quality of this game (graphics, sound, story, character design...etc.). The team at 2K Marin seem to have honestly invested themselves in the development of this game. I truly hope this game is as good as Bioshock 1 because Bioshock renewed my faith in the world of video gaming. Bioshock underscored the importance of solid narrative in any type of game and it also delivered great gameplay along with one of the greatest narratives in gaming history. Hopefully, Bioshock 2 can do these things just as well, if not better. I'll be keeping my eye on the development of this game, as I'm sure millions of others are also doing.
-From the entries of the late Morris Martinez-

Speaker4TheDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Speaker4TheDead

So Bioshock 2 seems to have roused itself from a deep slumber...2K Marin has finally given it's fanbase some information about the game. I receently watched the featured interview with 2K Marin on GameSpot and I can easily say that it has destroyed any and all doubts I had about the quality of this game (graphics, sound, story, character design...etc.). The team at 2K Marin seem to have honestly invested themselves in the development of this game. I truly hope this game is as good as Bioshock 1 because Bioshock renewed my faith in the world of video gaming. Bioshock underscored the importance of solid narrative in any type of game and it also delivered great gameplay along with one of the greatest narratives in gaming history. Hopefully, Bioshock 2 can do these things just as well, if not better. I'll be keeping my eye on the development of this game, as I'm sure millions of others are also doing.
-From the entries of the late Morris Martinez-

Brundage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Brundage

hopefully the story doesn't suckass like the first one

Speaker4TheDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Speaker4TheDead

I actually thought the first game had an amazing story.