Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

Edited By gingertastic_10

so ive been on giantbomb for about two months now and ive gotten to be pretty compfertable on this site, so im going to attempt to say a little on what is going on in the world of me. im not going to say like "hi im 17" blah blah blah because its kinda late for a introduction. im a verrrrrry quiet kid, im surprised i have 223 post on this site, because i am constenly nervous about what you all will think of me. and damnit that is my problem. im so quiet all the time, i barly talk in school, and when i do people tell me to shut it. the principals dont even know my name and half of my grade doesnt even know my name. i really do appreciate how in some of my blogs you guys have been very nice, and id like to thank you. i do wish thought that i could get more involved with this site, but i can never seem to get the right subjects going.

i bother myself, i am constenly nervous about everything, i stutter when i get nervous and crap like that, and the said thing is that i get nervous around my own family. how big of a loser am i. people think they make great jokes about me because of my last name, which is extremly easy to make fun of. the only thing i am good at is bowling, which is sad, because what good is that, if i was good in math, science things like that i could make something of myself. and because i like bowling you wont believe what crap i get for it. i do also get made fun of for the stuttering as well. its because of these things i stay quiet most of the time.

but for the most part, i try to keep positive thought, i do not show to my friends that i am depressed, if i were to say that to them they wouldnt have seen that coming. and even though nothing goes good for me, i try to keep happy, i lost my first girlfriend a couple of months ago, and i was pretty lost at that point, and none of my family tried to help me through it, and they knew about it, but i pulled myself from it. but even though i got myself out of that, i still feel like a worthless piece of shit over it, when she broke up with me i felt worthless.

im sorry if this blog makes no sence, im just trying to say a few things that i needed to get off my chest, and this was the first time i have mentioned anything about my break up with anyone. which i know most of you dont give a shit about me or anything like that, and dont care about what is going on in my life, but i guess i need someone to atleast listen, even if you just opened it and skim though it. and i know i dont write the best blogs.

so if you thought this was boring maybe this video will atleast spark some interest, its my favorite band Tv on the Radio (please dont make this the main topic if you write a comment)

thanks for reading
-trevor
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By gingertastic_10

so ive been on giantbomb for about two months now and ive gotten to be pretty compfertable on this site, so im going to attempt to say a little on what is going on in the world of me. im not going to say like "hi im 17" blah blah blah because its kinda late for a introduction. im a verrrrrry quiet kid, im surprised i have 223 post on this site, because i am constenly nervous about what you all will think of me. and damnit that is my problem. im so quiet all the time, i barly talk in school, and when i do people tell me to shut it. the principals dont even know my name and half of my grade doesnt even know my name. i really do appreciate how in some of my blogs you guys have been very nice, and id like to thank you. i do wish thought that i could get more involved with this site, but i can never seem to get the right subjects going.

i bother myself, i am constenly nervous about everything, i stutter when i get nervous and crap like that, and the said thing is that i get nervous around my own family. how big of a loser am i. people think they make great jokes about me because of my last name, which is extremly easy to make fun of. the only thing i am good at is bowling, which is sad, because what good is that, if i was good in math, science things like that i could make something of myself. and because i like bowling you wont believe what crap i get for it. i do also get made fun of for the stuttering as well. its because of these things i stay quiet most of the time.

but for the most part, i try to keep positive thought, i do not show to my friends that i am depressed, if i were to say that to them they wouldnt have seen that coming. and even though nothing goes good for me, i try to keep happy, i lost my first girlfriend a couple of months ago, and i was pretty lost at that point, and none of my family tried to help me through it, and they knew about it, but i pulled myself from it. but even though i got myself out of that, i still feel like a worthless piece of shit over it, when she broke up with me i felt worthless.

im sorry if this blog makes no sence, im just trying to say a few things that i needed to get off my chest, and this was the first time i have mentioned anything about my break up with anyone. which i know most of you dont give a shit about me or anything like that, and dont care about what is going on in my life, but i guess i need someone to atleast listen, even if you just opened it and skim though it. and i know i dont write the best blogs.

so if you thought this was boring maybe this video will atleast spark some interest, its my favorite band Tv on the Radio (please dont make this the main topic if you write a comment)

thanks for reading
-trevor
SikhCuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SikhCuz

Hey trev
If you have Xbox Live add me
my gamertag is
DJ SHADOW789

im kinda like you and i think we will get along well
im 17 and im kinda of a nervous person
But im really funny and after a while of talking to me i will sort you out and mabey make you laff :)
 so trev man if you have xbox live send me a message or a freind request and id be glad to talk to you

lol i jut gave all of giantbomb my gamertag. aww well xD

gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By gingertastic_10
SikhCuz said:
"

Hey trev
If you have Xbox Live add me
my gamertag is
DJ SHADOW789

im kinda like you and i think we will get along well
im 17 and im kinda of a nervous person
But im really funny and after a while of talking to me i will sort you out and mabey make you laff :)
 so trev man if you have xbox live send me a message or a freind request and id be glad to talk to you

lol i jut gave all of giantbomb my gamertag. aww well xD

"

ah dude i wish i had one, but i cant get xbox live to work, it wont connect for some gay reason...but thanks