#1  Edited By RenegadeSaint
brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By brukaoru

Nice beard! :P I need to get another hard drive myself, have to keep deleting and reinstalling games. I've never played a Contra game, sounds like they are difficult but I'd like to try one of the games in the franchise. I like the layout of your systems and shelves. I find it funny that everything is sprawled out, haha.

RenegadeSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By RenegadeSaint

Thanks!  It really brings out the Grizzly Adams in me.  My hard drive has actually been so full that I've never even had a chance to try installing a game; I look forward to it.  And yeah, I really need some new shelves.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Claude

Thanks for answering my question... sweet haul.

My beard was that color once, but with age "44" comes gray.

No Caption Provided

I don't have any suggestions for your play. I've been in a strange mood. I'm playing 1080 Avalanche on my Wii, gamecube game. I've also gotten back into Deus Ex for some reason on my PC. I downloaded some mods while also using an open GL mod and it looks pretty good. Deus Ex still holds up after all these years. My Xbox 360 is getting some College Hoops 2K8 love, yet another old game. Good luck with school and the move, have fun gaming. Take care.

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Bruce

Whoever wrote the Portal song should have a spike shoved up their ass >_>

RenegadeSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By RenegadeSaint

@Claude:  No problem.  Wait, so you don't use Just for Men?  You don't want' to look young and stupid? :P  I feel you on the old games kick.  I definitely spend the majority of my gaming time playing old stuff.  I usually can't bring myself to play the new stuff until I've played the old.  It just doesn't feel right

@Brandy:  If I see a cheap copy of EBA, I'll be sure to snag it for you.  I'm not sure if I'm going to do PQ, but I'll keep you updated.

@Bruce:  That song is awesome!  My girlfriend and I are working on recording our own version.  I'll post it here just for you.