bonesaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 11

Edited By bonesaw

hello my few fellow readers,

it has been a while since ive written a review (the last one was DOOM which i reviewed at the beginning of the new year). between coming back to college, keeping up with classes, and even a bit of laziness, i have just been unable to sit down and take some time to write a review on some of the recent tv series ive been watching.  However, come this weekend i will (hopefully) start writing again after taking a more than 20 day hiatus.  So until then ive compiled a brief list of what i plan to review in the coming days with a brief one sentence summary  which should entice you to read the full review when i write it. (eventually)

24 season 1: didn't think i'd like this one too much, but i was actually quite taken with the stellar acting (especially Kiefer Sutherland) and the unique split screen filming technique.
Dexter season 1: one of the most darkly twisted and captivating shows ive seen in a long time...deffinitely one of the best shows of all time in my opinion
Twilight zone season 1: a classic show of suspense and mystery that gets off to a slow start on the first few episodes but picks up the pace immediately after with superbly crafted twists throughout and endings that'll leave your jaw hanging.

thats it for now,
i just want give a couple shout outs to all my friends and family for supporting my writing, especially my gf Ariel, my sister Mollie, my parents, and Jordan my sisters bf. id also like to give a general shout out to all of those who have read and commented on my reviews so far. your criticisms have been helpful in making me a better writer and unbiased reviewer. 

thanks again to everyone,
tyler
bonesaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By bonesaw

hello my few fellow readers,

it has been a while since ive written a review (the last one was DOOM which i reviewed at the beginning of the new year). between coming back to college, keeping up with classes, and even a bit of laziness, i have just been unable to sit down and take some time to write a review on some of the recent tv series ive been watching.  However, come this weekend i will (hopefully) start writing again after taking a more than 20 day hiatus.  So until then ive compiled a brief list of what i plan to review in the coming days with a brief one sentence summary  which should entice you to read the full review when i write it. (eventually)

24 season 1: didn't think i'd like this one too much, but i was actually quite taken with the stellar acting (especially Kiefer Sutherland) and the unique split screen filming technique.
Dexter season 1: one of the most darkly twisted and captivating shows ive seen in a long time...deffinitely one of the best shows of all time in my opinion
Twilight zone season 1: a classic show of suspense and mystery that gets off to a slow start on the first few episodes but picks up the pace immediately after with superbly crafted twists throughout and endings that'll leave your jaw hanging.

thats it for now,
i just want give a couple shout outs to all my friends and family for supporting my writing, especially my gf Ariel, my sister Mollie, my parents, and Jordan my sisters bf. id also like to give a general shout out to all of those who have read and commented on my reviews so far. your criticisms have been helpful in making me a better writer and unbiased reviewer. 

thanks again to everyone,
tyler
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Jayge_

bump down