Blogs and 'tings

Seraphim2150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

User Lists: 6

Edited By Seraphim2150

At the moment, i have a blog, a tumblr for posting my ideas onto, a twitter for updating everyone on what I am doing and a facebook to link up to my friends with. Anyone else getting to the point where you just having WAY too much of your infomation posted on the web?

Anyway, this is a notice to say that I will be starting to post some of the articles from my blog on this site. Only the best for GiantBombers!

I have been playing only small games, as at the moment i'm doing some exams. So on my playlist is Braid (loving it, on PC so get to mess around with the editor), Plants vs. Zombies (loads of content for its price) and Peggle. All the joys of sub 300mb games.

Seraphim2150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Seraphim2150

At the moment, i have a blog, a tumblr for posting my ideas onto, a twitter for updating everyone on what I am doing and a facebook to link up to my friends with. Anyone else getting to the point where you just having WAY too much of your infomation posted on the web?

Anyway, this is a notice to say that I will be starting to post some of the articles from my blog on this site. Only the best for GiantBombers!

I have been playing only small games, as at the moment i'm doing some exams. So on my playlist is Braid (loving it, on PC so get to mess around with the editor), Plants vs. Zombies (loads of content for its price) and Peggle. All the joys of sub 300mb games.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Pie

Kaos angel also loves plant VS. zombies.

SikhCuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SikhCuz

badman gotta learn his lesson an ting...