• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Trains (134 posts) -

Firstly this is not about the drink.

I will assume that most of you know of the Bloody Mary ritual, and all of you will call it fake just because it doesn't sound right.

The truth is that men fear what they don't understand.

And nobody has the courage to initiate the ritual.

I know a guy that tried it, he said that he thought it only affected young girls in their teens to late 20's (the age range of the cursed girl in the mirror).

He wanted me to do the ritual with him but I thought he was joking, I guess he wasn't.

This was nearly a year ago from that day now.

He came to me after he did it the next day, and he said that he seen her in the mirror and he was freaking out real bad.

He said he didn't know who to talk to, or what to tell anyone, he then asked me to go to the chapel with him, even though neither of us have been there since we were children. I didn't ask why, I just agreed because he looked too desperate to reason.

When we got there he asked me to wait outside, he said it would be too weird if we walked in together, I didn't argue with that.

I waited for about 5 minutes before he ran back out to me and kept saying 'I f*cked up big time' in a panicky voice.

I tried to calm him down by trying to tell him a joke about a mutual friend, but he just didn't seem to care what I said at the time.

I then felt kinda awkward and weirded out wondering if he was playing some kind of joke on me or something, so I told him to just stop and said that it was a good joke but I'm kinda tired and want to go to bed.

He then starts getting even more panicky with me and said 'you can't go' and asked me to come home with him and stay up the whole night with him, I agreed after a 30 second argument or so.

I was waiting for him to suddenly burst into laughter at any time and say 'I got you!' or something but he didn't.

When we got to his house, he ran and got a blanket and I was like 'um what are you doing' but he used to it cover the mirror in the living room.

I started to think he was trying to tell me that he was a closet gay or something but he stuck on some film with a bit of female nudity and started saying that this red headed girl was hot, I was relieved in a way but, if he wasn't gay then there was definitely something else up.

He told me not to fall asleep until he does and also asked me that if he wakes up in the middle of the night and I'm asleep could he wake me up again. I told him no, because I was tired too, he offered to pay me if it happened, I didn't want the money but I could see that he was genuinely scared so I said okay but I can't be doing this again. He didn't reply to that and just turned over and went to sleep, we were lying on the floor by the way. I woke up the next morning and looked over my shoulder to see if he was okay, but he wasn't there.

I called his name and expected no answer, I just had that sense of danger in my stomach, I went to take a piss because I just woke up and when I entered the bathroom he was curled up on the floor beside the toilet, I remember saying 'dude what the f*ck' or something, there were tears dripping down his face and he wouldn't look away from the wall towards me or the mirror beside us.

I asked what happened and he said 'that crazy b*tch in the mirror won't let me leave or she'll jump out on top of me'

I instantly turned to face the mirror and my heart began to race, it look warped almost like a portal.

I knew not to touch it by instinct, so I grabbed him and tried to drag him out with me, we made it out the door and I went to shut it and I seen a hand with long sharp finger nails swiftly throw itself out of the mirror, I couldn't help but freeze in my spot for a second, my blood started to boil and I felt like death, I managed to shut the door, and ran with him out of the house. As we got outside he started screaming 'what the f*ck' at the top of his lungs, I didn't know how to act. He rented a new apartment, even though he told me that he doesn't think it will change anything.

He said 'wherever there are mirrors, she will be'.

So he removed all mirrors from his new apartment, I called him every day after that for a month just to see how things were, there was never any problems since, but he would never look in a mirror again, he always asked someone to judge his appearance before going somewhere.

He left the country another month later to get work in Australia because the economy here in Ireland is f*cked.

He also changed his number after he went and never told me anything, I found out from a mutual friend last week that he is still in Australia and I began to wonder how he was doing. I had no way of contacting him for most of the year, that is until earlier on facebook I got a random friend request from him, I still don't know how to initiate a conversation after all this time though.

But at least he's still in once piece.

I thought I would get this off my chest here, I can hardly tell someone in person and not expect them to think I'm crazy...

#2 Posted by Demoskinos (14563 posts) -

I use to believe in this shit...when I was 13...

#3 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -

Ladies and gentlemen, meet Trains. Beware of the trains.

#4 Posted by Morningstar (2142 posts) -

What in the world....

#5 Posted by ImHungry (376 posts) -

I think this is the longest/most effort I've seen from a Trains post.

#6 Posted by Orbitz89 (229 posts) -

I actually tried this shit when I was 12.. Nothing happened, I guess ole' Mary ain't into kids. Great post though. I was entertained for the handful of seconds it took to read.

#7 Posted by coaxmetal (1579 posts) -

I heard if you drink 50 bloody Mary's in front of a mirror at midnight, you will die. Of alcohol poisoning.

#8 Posted by ripelivejam (3543 posts) -

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 5: LIVE FREE OR DIE PARANORMAL

#9 Posted by Irvandus (2826 posts) -

@ripelivejam said:

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 6: PARANORMAL HARDER

#10 Posted by punisherkaos (272 posts) -

Aren't u the same guy who supposedly saw slenderman?

#11 Posted by ripelivejam (3543 posts) -

@Irvandus said:

@ripelivejam said:

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 6: PARANORMAL HARDER

2 PARANORMAL 2 ACTIVITY (7)

#12 Posted by Blommer4 (191 posts) -

Trains?

#13 Posted by TooWalrus (13137 posts) -
@ripelivejam

ITS A GOOD DAY TO DIE PARANORMAL
#14 Posted by Tru3_Blu3 (3186 posts) -

I told you about them trains, bro.

#15 Posted by BonOrbitz (2160 posts) -

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 7: EXTREME COUPONING

#16 Posted by RazielCuts (2931 posts) -

Paranormal Factivity: Origins

#17 Posted by NakAttack (1289 posts) -

PARANORMAL FAPTIVITY: AN XXX PARODY.

#18 Posted by MEATBALL (3071 posts) -

I enjoyed reading this story.

#19 Posted by Freshbandito (654 posts) -

Paranormal activity 8: paranormal activation

#20 Posted by punkxblaze (2957 posts) -

Trains, I missed you.

#21 Posted by Sevenout (71 posts) -

Paranormal Activity 9: Die Paranormal Die

#22 Posted by sam1am7000 (99 posts) -

nice read :D

#23 Posted by ShockD (2393 posts) -
#24 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3786 posts) -

Bloody Mary is a bunch of bs. Next you'll be telling me you believe in Candlejack. That's a bunch of bu

#25 Posted by OmegaChosen (644 posts) -

Mein gott.

#26 Posted by BlastProcessing (912 posts) -

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY X: PARANORMAL IN SPACE

#27 Posted by Rainbowkisses (472 posts) -

@Trains said:

I started to think he was trying to tell me that he was a closet gay or something but he stuck on some film with a bit of female nudity and started saying that this red headed girl was hot, I was relieved in a way but, if he wasn't gay then there was definitely something else up.

Is this the conclusion you usually jump to when people are covering up mirror?

#28 Posted by Rattle618 (1463 posts) -

What a coincidence! I just finished watching paranormal activity 3, movie is lame.

Except it isnt a coincidence cause they talk about it on the bombcast... Am I turning into a paranormal detective?

#29 Posted by roc_553 (207 posts) -

Paranormal Act1v1ty.

#30 Posted by johncallahan (543 posts) -

Guys. I'm afraid of Trains.

#31 Posted by Gnubberen (762 posts) -

The Paranormal Activity

#32 Posted by minotaka (320 posts) -

@jonny126 said:

This.

#33 Posted by minotaka (320 posts) -

Also,

BiggieSmallsBiggieSmallsBiggieSmalls.

#34 Posted by NegativeCero (2976 posts) -

Well, at least you posted this around Halloween.

#35 Posted by ShaggE (6334 posts) -

And then a skeleton popped out!

#36 Posted by Animasta (14648 posts) -

@minotaka said:

@jonny126 said:

This.

Ihear if you say Trains three times into a bathroom mirror, he comes on GB and makes a really stupid topic

#37 Posted by Damodar (1302 posts) -

OH PHEW, THANK GOD HE WASN'T GAY

#38 Posted by huntad (1930 posts) -

@Damodar said:

#39 Posted by Bell_End (1208 posts) -

you sure this wasn't a dream. you posted a dream yesterday, you sure your not bluring your dreams with reality.

is just posting any old shite

#40 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Here's a creepier story. 
Some guy on a forum once decided to Copy/Paste a story but then something totally fucked up happened and he still had to edit his post. 

It was weird and  we never did find out why

#41 Posted by SlashDance (1804 posts) -

@Damodar said:

Yeah that was pretty much the best thing.

#42 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7051 posts) -

None of that actually happened.

#43 Posted by FourWude (2261 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre said:

Prove it.

#44 Posted by Th3irdEye (252 posts) -

Your story doesn't make sense to me. If he wasn't gay, then who was phone?

#45 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7051 posts) -
@FourWude

@MariachiMacabre said:

Prove it.

It's plainly obvious he stole this from the script of the hit straight-to-DVD film Paranormal Entity 2.
#46 Posted by Marz (5642 posts) -

I was expecting it to end with Bel-Air somehow..... mildly dissapointing.

#47 Posted by FourWude (2261 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre said:

@FourWude

@MariachiMacabre said:

Prove it.

It's plainly obvious he stole this from the script of the hit straight-to-DVD film Paranormal Entity 2.

Prove that Bloody Mary doesn't exist.

#48 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7051 posts) -
@FourWude

@MariachiMacabre said:

@FourWude

@MariachiMacabre said:

Prove it.

Prove that Bloody Mary doesn't exist.

A ghost chick living in a mirror that kills people. Sorry, it's not on me to put forward evidence. If some claims she exists, it's actually their job to provide the evidence. It'll never happen because it's a fairy tale.
#49 Posted by Pop (2606 posts) -

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

#50 Posted by Sackmanjones (4652 posts) -

Was she made of potatoes or bread perhaps?