Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Jayge_
giyanks22 said:
"Geno said:
"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Jindal#Intelligent_designBill's already been passed. I feel sorry for those kids in Louisiana learning this garbage. "
That's extremely insulting...
I and a lot of others believe in intelligent design. You obviously don't, but I don't come on a Video Game site, and start saying that Atheism is BS, and that it's garbage, and that those people are retards, so fuck off, and learn to respect others opinions.You can make an argument, but don't insult other people, by saying that everything they believe in is garbage...."
It's utter garbage.
BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By BoG

I don't really have any problem at all with teaching intelligent design in school. I can't imagine the philosophy class I took in HS without it.

EDIT: I just realized some people may think I'm an idiot or something, so I'll explain. This is a stupid issue. REALLY stupid. I've heard so many times that "EVOLUTION IS A THEORY IT ISN'T SCIENCE blah blah." I hate to break it to you, but just about everything in science is a theory. A scientific theory. Intelligent design is philosophy, and it belongs in the philosophy classroom, as there isn't scientific proof or experimentation for or against it. Say "God" in school, just do it in the right context.
Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By Geno
BoG said:
"I don't really have any problem at all with teaching intelligent design in school. I can't imagine the philosophy class I took in HS without it."
It might belong in a World Religion, History, or Philosophy class. The problem is that they are teaching it in science classes, as if it held even remotely equal weight compared to the theory of evolution.