FourWude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#451  Edited By FourWude
@tfsteefs said:

And even if there was a 2nd gunman (the evidence for this seems flimsy at best) what does that change about Breivik's intentions? He was a rightist going after what he believed to be "marxists" (the Labour Party is social democratic at most).

His manifesto doesn't just highlight his hatred of marxists, he makes deliberate allusions and in fact of his hatred seems to be reserved for immigration policies in Europe and specifically towards Muslims. Effectively he believed European governments were being "culturally marxist", not just economically.

There were already credible belief that the camp he shot down, was pro-Palestinian and this may also have had angered him. Again if his manifesto and profile as being constructed by the MSM is true, he was a hardline Christian Zionist (something which people are very sensitive to touch upon), which may have impacted upon his actions.

I still struggle to understand why a man who hated Muslims so much, would not just shoot down Muslims, or at least attempt to carry out an attack on a Mosque? A large Central Oslo Mosque at that. Surely he could easily have added that target to govt building target?

Juicebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#452  Edited By Juicebox

This is sad especially how he went after innocent kids man fuck that urrgh .... why fuck

najibu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#453  Edited By najibu
@FourWude@FourWude said:
@tfsteefs said:

And even if there was a 2nd gunman (the evidence for this seems flimsy at best) what does that change about Breivik's intentions? He was a rightist going after what he believed to be "marxists" (the Labour Party is social democratic at most).

His manifesto doesn't just highlight his hatred of marxists, he makes deliberate allusions and in fact of his hatred seems to be reserved for immigration policies in Europe and specifically towards Muslims. Effectively he believed European governments were being "culturally marxist", not just economically.

There were already credible belief that the camp he shot down, was pro-Palestinian and this may also have had angered him. Again if his manifesto and profile as being constructed by the MSM is true, he was a hardline Christian Zionist (something which people are very sensitive to touch upon), which may have impacted upon his actions.

I still struggle to understand why a man who hated Muslims so much, would not just shoot down Muslims, or at least attempt to carry out an attack on a Mosque? A large Central Oslo Mosque at that. Surely he could easily have added that target to govt building target?

If the victims were only Muslims, I'm sure the people would have been sympathising the Muslims and this guy certainly wouldn't want that.  That's just my theory though. God knows whats going on in that sick mind of his.