• 57 results
#1 Edited by Drazat (166 posts) -

So mine came today not too bad as im in the UK so i was expecting it to take much longer.Its a great quality poster which my partner is going to get framed for me as a Christmas present.So who else has received there posters?

Edit:Pic of the the poster

#2 Posted by Ravenlight (8033 posts) -

@Drazat said:

So mine came today not too bad as im in the UK so i was expecting it to take much longer.Its a great quality poster which my partner is going to get framed for me as a Christmas present.So who else has received there posters?

I missed the opportunity to score one of these, so jealous.

Are you sticking yours in a solid gold frame and mounting it above your fireplace?

#3 Posted by Swoxx (2980 posts) -

Mine came today as well, though I have not picked up the package yet.

#4 Posted by Drazat (166 posts) -

@Ravenlight: Solid frame with glass and its going in the computer room.

#5 Posted by dudeglove (7278 posts) -

Pics or it didn't happen.

In all seriousness, I'm sure someone will eventually post a thread similar to Show Us Your Shirts, but with the posters.

#6 Posted by Drazat (166 posts) -

@dudeglove:

here is the tube it came in.

and here is the poster.

#7 Posted by Daniel (1523 posts) -

Glad you guys like these!

#8 Posted by McGhee (6091 posts) -

Wait, WTF, where did posters come from? I've been off the internet for a while.

#9 Edited by Captain_Felafel (1522 posts) -

Got mine in the mail on Tuesday and have safely tucked it away until I can find a fitting frame for it. As a connoisseur of obscure, barely video game-based posters, I have to say that this poster is printed on some beautiful poster paper poster. Poster.

#10 Posted by RadixNegative2 (508 posts) -

I got mine as well!

Anyone know the dimensions off the top of their head or what dimension a frame should be?

#11 Posted by Afroman269 (7388 posts) -

@McGhee_the_Insomniac: You can buy bombcast posters and there's an option to have it signed.

#12 Posted by Drazat (166 posts) -

I think they have sold out of the signed ones now.

#13 Posted by procrasturbate (277 posts) -
@Daniel Hey! I ordered 3 shirts and a signed poster. Do you know if i get an email notification before shipping? Shirts take longer? Thx!
#14 Posted by Xtrememuffinman (958 posts) -

I just want to know if anyone got the one where Vinny signed on Patrick's crotch.
I haven't gotten mine yet, so fingers crossed it's me.

#15 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -

Vinny's signature is slick as shit.

#16 Posted by DarkHeroZark (175 posts) -

Its only a matter of time until that mythical "Dicks" poster appears.

I just hope that user has the decency to post pics.

#17 Posted by JJOR64 (18790 posts) -

Got mine hanging on my wall right now. :)

#18 Posted by coakroach (2478 posts) -

God I hope selling all these posters was profitable because I would fucking murder for a reprint or a new design.

#19 Posted by SoothsayerGB (1468 posts) -

Awww man... Your lucky. Mine came folded 50 times in a stamped white envelope. With "Duder" written in crayon across the front.

#20 Posted by Daniel (1523 posts) -

@ashkanhoss29: 18x36

@procrasturbate: email me at daniel@whiskeymedia.com and I'll look into your order immediately!

#21 Posted by slantedwindows (273 posts) -

klepek has the most visually attractive signature.

also, i forge checks!

#22 Posted by YoThatLimp (1822 posts) -

Do you guys remember who they shipped it with? I had a note that something was left at either my front door or garage from fedex but I never received a package which...is kind of a bummer. I don't remember ordering anything recently so this is the only thing I can think it can be.

#23 Posted by Xtrminatr (253 posts) -

Mine was shipped with USPS. I can't seem to find an 18x36 frame

#24 Edited by YoThatLimp (1822 posts) -

Man, I do believe Jeff totally didn't sign my poster. Kind of bummed! Between my broken tested mug and this I feel like I am unlucky when it comes to WM merch haha

#25 Posted by Crash_Happy (637 posts) -

@Drazat: I was stunned that it was so quick. I really expected it to be a while longer. And today, I'm off to get a frame made for that bad boy.

#26 Posted by CptChiken (1987 posts) -

Mine came last week, very impressed with their shipping speed to the uk.

#27 Posted by Wunder_ (1167 posts) -

Mine just came today! I live in Australia so I guess it took a little longer than the UK, can't wait to frame this!

#28 Posted by James_ex_machina (896 posts) -

Mine came late last week. It's printed on quality paper. I need to get a frame for this.

#29 Edited by makari (590 posts) -

They weren't kidding when they said some of the signatures got a bit funky now and then because they were signing so many at once. Some of the signatures on mine are much different!

#30 Posted by adz117 (136 posts) -

Makes me sad that people in the UK got theirs 4 days ago, still no sign of mine.

#31 Posted by Zimbo (875 posts) -

Woo! Mine just arrived today. Seems like I got the last poster they signed on the livestream.

@adz117: I'm in the UK as well so there is still hope.

#32 Posted by YoThatLimp (1822 posts) -
@Zimbo said:

Woo! Mine just arrived today. Seems like I got the last poster they signed on the livestream.

@adz117: I'm in the UK as well so there is still hope.

Lucky dog!
#33 Posted by Crash_Happy (637 posts) -

@Zimbo: Gratz duder!

#34 Edited by Mutley (299 posts) -

Got mine a while ago too!

Vinny's Signature is the fucking coolest of them all.

#35 Posted by deathstriker666 (1337 posts) -

@Zimbo: Hah, I almost missed all the semen on the side of Patrick's face. Pretty great

#36 Posted by demonknightinuyasha (451 posts) -

ugh, how could I completely forget about this :/ Epic fail on my part >.<

#37 Posted by DeF (4695 posts) -
@McGhee_the_Insomniac said:

Wait, WTF, where did posters come from? I've been off the internet for a while.

you apparently missed the Big Live Live Show Live 2: This Time It's Live ...they've been in the store for weeks along with new shirts
#38 Posted by The_Hiro_Abides (1232 posts) -

My poster is hanging on the wall in a frame. For a frame, I had to get one that's bigger than the poster. Pretty much the biggest I could find in a Target.

I'm surprised we get to see pics of the final poster so quickly! Next we just need the Dave signing like Spock.

#39 Posted by KingofClassy (68 posts) -

I got my T Shirts that I ordered but in a different order on the BLLSL 2 day. I ordered the Poster, still no sign: I don't even know if its shipped yet!

#40 Posted by ShadowVirus (792 posts) -

Mine came a while ago but I only got too see it last weekend as I'm at Uni and went home that weekend. Patrick signed his crotch on my one.

Also for frames, what ones are people getting, roughly how much are they, I looked on eFrame and you can make custom sized frames, but a 18x36 costs £50+ depending on frame type and what not, is this way too much to pay for a frame?

#41 Posted by DriveupLife (896 posts) -

@YoThatLimp: Did you let the staff know? Tell them you were disapointed about the damages and they'll send you another one.

#42 Posted by Linkster7 (1002 posts) -

Damn it I finally got money to renew my subscription and now they are sold out of the poster. Anyone hear anything about if there are coming more or other signed stuff?

#43 Posted by Milkman (16233 posts) -

@Zimbo: So jealous.

#44 Posted by Swoxx (2980 posts) -

Oh awesome, the last one has surfaced! Mine came a week ago, still in the tube, to lazy to get a frame. Looks pretty sweet though. Jeff's signature is messed up!

#45 Posted by Zimbo (875 posts) -

@Milkman said:

@Zimbo: So jealous.

It's what I always wanted. A picture of Patrick with a self drawn dick on his face!

#46 Posted by YoThatLimp (1822 posts) -
@DriveupLife said:

@YoThatLimp: Did you let the staff know? Tell them you were disapointed about the damages and they'll send you another one.

I did send an e-mail to Daniel saying I would cover shipping charges if I could get Jeff's signature haha, hopefully I hear back, if not it isn't a huge deal as I am sure it would be a pain in the ass
#47 Posted by is343 (106 posts) -
@Linkster7
ditto on that too. I really hope they'll have more.
#48 Posted by adz117 (136 posts) -

Has anyone in the UK not got their poster yet? Seen people on here who got theirs 5 days ago, just wondering if it's a good chance it has been lost.

#49 Posted by SHADOWINFINITE (545 posts) -

Very cool

#50 Posted by KingofClassy (68 posts) -

@adz117:I have not, I put in 2 orders on BLLSL2 day (Sept 9th) the first one I have received but the second one I have no emails stating it has been sent!