The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By The_Laughing_Man

No Caption Provided

Today we celebrate our one year podcasting anniversary! (53 weeks is a year right?) The gang’s all here to say a fond farewell to our Pathost Pat, who is abandoning video games to move on to an exciting new entertainment medium called cinema. Never heard of it… Anyways, we all have a lot of games to discuss including the super hot Portal 2, the exceedingly blazing Mortal Kombat, the severely scalding Might and Magic Clash of Heroes, the acutely scorching Gears of War 3 beta, greatly steaming Section 8 Prejudice and the enduringly warm Minecraft.

We try a different format in gaming news, and trivia falls on dark and uncertain times. Can you save it? Yes you can! You can use the player in the sidebar of the site or in this post to listen to the show. Until next time, Babality…  

Itunes!

No Caption Provided

Side note from Nick. 

This is the one year cast! We are trying a bit of a different flow and want to see what people think. 
Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

No Caption Provided

Today we celebrate our one year podcasting anniversary! (53 weeks is a year right?) The gang’s all here to say a fond farewell to our Pathost Pat, who is abandoning video games to move on to an exciting new entertainment medium called cinema. Never heard of it… Anyways, we all have a lot of games to discuss including the super hot Portal 2, the exceedingly blazing Mortal Kombat, the severely scalding Might and Magic Clash of Heroes, the acutely scorching Gears of War 3 beta, greatly steaming Section 8 Prejudice and the enduringly warm Minecraft.

We try a different format in gaming news, and trivia falls on dark and uncertain times. Can you save it? Yes you can! You can use the player in the sidebar of the site or in this post to listen to the show. Until next time, Babality…  

Itunes!

No Caption Provided

Side note from Nick. 

This is the one year cast! We are trying a bit of a different flow and want to see what people think. 
ssj4raditz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By ssj4raditz

Congratulations on one year, fellas! I will, like always, use your lovely podcast to help me get through my Monday at work.

The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
@ssj4raditz said:
" Congratulations on one year, fellas! I will, like always, use your lovely podcast to help me get through my Monday at work. "
Thanks for listening. This was a important cast for us. 
toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By toowalrus

Arg, for some reason I thought this was about Jeff's appearance on Bonus Round. 

Not that 52 Bonus Exp episodes isn't totally rad though- congratulations!
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
@TooWalrus said:
" Arg, for some reason I thought this was about Jeff's appearance on Bonus Round. 

Not that 52 Bonus Exp episodes isn't totally rad though- congratulations!
"
Again thank you. We are trying to get many people to listen to this one because of how special it is.