Breaking Bad Favorite Moments. (Spoilers)

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Ok so Breaking Bad is the greatest television show of all time. If you disagree you are wrong and a bad person. Alright guys so most of you watch Breaking Bad and love it as much as I do so I figured we should have a thread where we tell our favorite scene from the series. Ok so my favorite scene is the one where Walt runs over the two drug dealers and shoots one in the head. When that happened I finally realized just how badass Walt had become and the lengths he would go to to protect Jesse. It made Walt look super cold but at the same time reminds us that he can be a caring individual. Runner up is the Tuco explosion meet up.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Definitely that one. Such a shocker on first viewing.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By emfromthesea

There's so many to choose from. I love the subtler moments - like the scene in the "Fly" episode where Walt is lying in bed and thinks for a second that he sees the fly. Or this scene:

Loading Video...

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By csl316

That one was nuts, and the creepy sound building up during the end of "Crawl Space." Seriously watch that and try to keep your skin from crawling.

Oh, and the cold open to one of the early episodes, when things were calm and all of a sudden there's fire, chaos, bald Walt. Made you go "how did we get here??"

Oh, and Gus taking out the cartel.

Oh, and this whole season.. so you know, lots of stuff.

Ravelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Ravelle

Walt blowing Tuco's crib to bits.

Loading Video...

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Loading Video...

The first time I watched this I actually had to go sit somewhere else and just breath for a while.

JamesJeux007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

Yeah, the last scene of "Crawl Space" has to take the cake for me. Which is weird because I remember most of season 4 being the weakest of all.

Loading Video...

According to Wikipedia : "Bryan Cranston submitted this episode for consideration for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards." Understandable.

Kaj235

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

By far my favourite scene was Gus's death scene in the nursing home. The bit at the end just made it that much more amazing.

Ravelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, the last scene of "Crawl Space" has to take the cake for me. Which is weird because I remember most of season 4 being the weakest of all.

Loading Video...

According to Wikipedia : "Bryan Cranston submitted this episode for consideration for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards." Understandable.

That scene was so disturbing it gave me the chills.

SlashDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SlashDance

"I won". Cue music, reveal that Walt poisoned Brock.

Also, this scene :

Loading Video...

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Not my favorite moment of the series, but the reveal of Badger and Skinny Peat as the super deadly assassins for Gretch and Elliot was really well done.

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

Walt getting a text from Skyler telling him that Holly's about to be born, but Walt knows he can't make it because he has to meet Gus. This is all shortly after watching Jane die, if I remember correctly.

The Crawl Space scene is up there too. And the "Half Measures" speech.

God that show was good.

i8Donuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Knowing that it happened on the first take makes it even better.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By emfromthesea

Walt getting a text from Skyler telling him that Holly's about to be born, but Walt knows he can't make it because he has to meet Gus. This is all shortly after watching Jane die, if I remember correctly.

Nah, Jane dies after Walter gives Jesse his money, so it's a different scene. Still a great scene though. You see the real sorrow in Walt's eyes when he has to sell the meth first.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooking Scenes

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huell's scenes (all of them), the Better Call Saul ad, roof pizza, Mike's "measures" speech, Fring's death, Walt gesturing for the lasers in the finale, the whole scene in Tuco and Hector's place, Crawlspace... shit, I can go on all day.

butano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

For me, it's gotta be the jail assassinations. Definitely had my jaw dropped the entire time. Partially due to the fact of just how brutal it was and how it was allowed to be on screen.

Loading Video...

Nothing colder than murder than having sweet cool jazz playing along with it.

NegativeCero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NegativeCero
toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

afabs515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By afabs515

The entirety of the time that Jesse spent with the kid in the meth addicts' house was beautiful.

Also, when Walt spent an entire episode looking for a reason to let Krazy 8 go, only to put that plate together at the end. The look on his face as his stomach dropped was amazing.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't find the whole scene anymore, but oh wellz.

Loading Video...
recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

Seconding Gus's death scene. From the parking lot to when he finally went down. So great.

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

The adventures of Jesse, Gus, and Mike in Mexico were probably my favorites but any scene with Gus was fantastic. The dude had that swagger.

Loading Video...

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Loading Video...

The actual clip from the show was quite powerful. Hank and Junior both laughing their butts off while Walt is staring in horror as he realizes that Hank is getting closer and closer to figuring things out.

Avatar image for deactivated-5985ee6460d86
deactivated-5985ee6460d86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's too many seriously the best provide 4 or more moments a season and BB lives up to that. Gus death, Tuco killing his gangster, Gus partner getting killed(flashback), prison massacre, Hank killing the brothers, Hanks death, and so many more. There's one scene that I feel it's not explosive but rather subdue and great writing when Mike tells Walt the story about the man who killed his gf and how he won't ever do a half-measure but rather a full one. A very powerful moment but that's how great BB is; it doesn't need to have bombs or anything to be great(even tho I still love those explosive moments :)

ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#26  Edited By ez123
Loading Video...

Not a fan of the show but I liked this scene.

I can't remember if he knew he was (sort of) to blame for it at this point. It would make sense since he's trying to downplay the crash or maybe he's giving the kids a factual and very uplifting reality check.

RupertTheBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

I like the opening scene of half measure because it looks like a PSA telling us "This is your life on drugs and prostitution."

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

I have never seen this show but every time I see one of these threads I read it as "Breaking Brad".

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A bunch, outside of those posted by you guys.

I like this one, especially since it has a parallel with Jesse's ending scene. I'm trying to remember a show that had such a striking aesthetic without going into full-on stylisation like Pushing Daisies and I'm coming up with nothing.

Loading Video...

Also, "I won" and Walt's smug face when looking at Gus' car. They've nailed the song.

thevisitor451

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By thevisitor451

Most of them have been posted in this thread. Here's one of my all time favorites involving Jessie though

Loading Video...

knifeoframbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By knifeoframbo

My favorite is the awkward dinner scene in episode 6 of season 5 where Walt has Jesse stay for dinner with him and Skyler. I still laugh just thinking about it. Never seen such a consistently great show, sure as hell am going to miss it.

meaninoflife42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By meaninoflife42

The entirety of season 4 for me or this Jesse Pinkman gem:

Loading Video...

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points