Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#801  Edited By jillsandwich

@stryker1121 said:

@PillClinton said:

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

Also Walts got cancer again, thats why he punched the bathroom up and payed Jesse.

I think it's pretty much guaranteed, considering how long they lingered on the shot of him on the scanning table.

Possibly but Gilligan is not above having a go at the audience, or at least messing w/ expectations. I'm sure he had a nice laugh about the reaction garnered from Walt and Jr. watching Scarface, and Walt saying "Everyone dies in this."

Then again, the flash forward had Walt coughing and taking pills, so it wouldn't surprise me if things come back full circle w/ the Big C taking Walt out after all he's been through. Irony, she is cruel.

The "Everybody dies" line was apparently ad-libbed.

And in case you think Cranston knows how the series will end, he doesn't. All of the actors find out what's going to happen when they get the scripts, and they get the scripts when they are actually going to start filming.

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#802  Edited By stryker1121

@jillsandwich said:

@stryker1121 said:

@PillClinton said:

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

Also Walts got cancer again, thats why he punched the bathroom up and payed Jesse.

I think it's pretty much guaranteed, considering how long they lingered on the shot of him on the scanning table.

Possibly but Gilligan is not above having a go at the audience, or at least messing w/ expectations. I'm sure he had a nice laugh about the reaction garnered from Walt and Jr. watching Scarface, and Walt saying "Everyone dies in this."

Then again, the flash forward had Walt coughing and taking pills, so it wouldn't surprise me if things come back full circle w/ the Big C taking Walt out after all he's been through. Irony, she is cruel.

The "Everybody dies" line was apparently ad-libbed.

And in case you think Cranston knows how the series will end, he doesn't. All of the actors find out what's going to happen when they get the scripts, and they get the scripts when they are actually going to start filming.

Yes, I did hear about that. Cranston basically had to ask Gilligan what his motivation was in that flash forward scene b/c he does not know how it'll wash out in the end.

Ulain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#803  Edited By Ulain

@ThePickle: To me, none of those are good enough reasons to be an asshole for the majority of the show. Sure, he's done some nice things like the charity website, and I guess him and Walt bonding over their shiny new cars, but what teenager wouldn't be in a good mood about that?

Most of his dialogue is him whining that nobody tells him anything, despite the fact that he's 15 years old and doesn't need to know shit to get past the 10th grade. It's not his concern. Also, that Flynn nickname is just fucking dumb.

ThePickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#804  Edited By ThePickle

@Ulain said:

@ThePickle: To me, none of those are good enough reasons to be an asshole for the majority of the show. Sure, he's done some nice things like the charity website, and I guess him and Walt bonding over their shiny new cars, but what teenager wouldn't be in a good mood about that?

Most of his dialogue is him whining that nobody tells him anything, despite the fact that he's 15 years old and doesn't need to know shit to get past the 10th grade. It's not his concern. Also, that Flynn nickname is just fucking dumb.

He's assholedom has never exceeded normal teenage levels. They're trying to make a realistic teenager, and they are rarely likable. He's also such a small part of the show.

huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#805  Edited By huntad

@Milkman said:

Hahahaha! Wow, that's perfect!

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#806  Edited By Ghostiet
@Ulain
You haven't met many teenagers, right? Walt Jr. is a teenager with cerebral palsy and parents that act in a way that doesn't make any fucking sense.
Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#807  Edited By GunslingerPanda

Ugh, I just got done watching this whole series in like five days and that bitch Skylar still isn't dead? Fucks sake.

glyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#808  Edited By glyn

I miss Saull Goodman

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers