#51 Posted by natetodamax (19136 posts) -
@SJSchmidt93
I really hope everyone is wrong with the Jesse vs. Walt stuff, I mean they've had more than enough differences already. They are like teenagers... Fight, makeup, fight, makeup, etc. I don't think Jesse will ever find out that Walt poisoned Brock.
I hope he doesn't find out. I like them better when they're working together as a team to overcome the impossible odds they often find themselves in.
#52 Posted by Brendan (7511 posts) -

I think that the last season will end in the same way that the first episode of the first season almost ended, with Walt facing down oncoming cops with a pistol in his hand, except this time he won't be afraid. It's what popped into my head the first time I saw that scene and nothing has changed my mind since. It loops around but he's changed and all that.

#53 Posted by SSully (4059 posts) -

@Bobby_The_Great said:

@SSully said:

Skylar can certainly be annoying, but I think it's pretty unfair to call her a bitch. Almost everything bitchy she has done has been a result of Walt's actions.

Maybe it's just because she just has an annoying way about her, because she does get on my nerves.

Oh she's definitely justified in her actions and emotions, especially towards Walt. But man, there are just things she does that drive me crazy. I think "bitchy" is a better term than flat-out "bitch."

I guess that would be a little better. It's not like it's rare that people dislike her, its almost unanimous among my friends who watch that they say she is a complete bitch, and I just can never agree despite how much she annoys me.

#54 Posted by decko5 (131 posts) -

Walt and Pinkman are going to reunite with that guy from the junk yard and possibly cook.

Gus' guy that is still injured in Mexico will probably be looking for them.

That German company that helped Gus with supplies or something will also be involved in the season.

#55 Posted by csl316 (7345 posts) -

@Brendan said:

I think that the last season will end in the same way that the first episode of the first season almost ended, with Walt facing down oncoming cops with a pistol in his hand, except this time he won't be afraid. It's what popped into my head the first time I saw that scene and nothing has changed my mind since. It loops around but he's changed and all that.

That would be... it'd be pretty god damn awesome.

#56 Posted by JEC03 (892 posts) -

Sunday is going to be great season 4 coming on Netflix instant stream then season 5 that night on AMC Gatorade me bitch!

#57 Posted by Shookems (473 posts) -

Season five will end with Walt's death, count on it.

#58 Posted by SpunkyHePanda (1521 posts) -

@csl316 said:

@Brendan said:

I think that the last season will end in the same way that the first episode of the first season almost ended, with Walt facing down oncoming cops with a pistol in his hand, except this time he won't be afraid. It's what popped into my head the first time I saw that scene and nothing has changed my mind since. It loops around but he's changed and all that.

That would be... it'd be pretty god damn awesome.

That's genius.

#59 Edited by GetEveryone (4454 posts) -

@SAC said:

Jesse is ultimately going to kill Walt. I can see no other way with all of the shit Walt has done to him without him knowing. All of the ways he has manipulated and deceived him. Jesse is going to find out, somehow, and is going to kill Walt. I also believe Walt is going to kill Hank when he catches wind.

I really, really hope that's not the way it plays out (at least in terms of why Jessie turns against Walt).

@TooWalrus said:

@H2Oyea said:

@Voxel said:

I'm thinking this season will be about Walt and Hank, assuming that Hank discovers Walt's secret (and I will be surprised if he doesn't this season). Seems likely considering that there are no more antagonistic bosses to order Walt around anymore.

I think there definitely could be some Jesse vs Walt.

I hope not, Jessie's already beat the crap out of Walt on one occasion, and held a gun to his head on another. I don't want them to re-hash that (unless it's the other way around and Walt destroys Jessie.) In the end though, I'd like Hank to win. He's been through so much shit because of Walt, I'd love to see him finally get his Heisenberg.

Yeah, I much prefer the idea that we're privvy to the fact that Walt is an absolute monster and Jessie should have no affiliation with him whatsoever. He killed his previous girlfriend and poisoned his current gfs little kid.

The idea that these will miraculously be discovered has me terrified. The writing has been so great up until now, I don't think it'll necessarily take those events to turn Jessie and Walt against one another.

Besides, 'Fly' sort of gave the whole Jane thing closure. The way Walt's been going, I can see Jessie wanting to distance himself, regardless.

...or totally cave and become "the bad guy". Breaking Bad: The Tragedy of Jessie?

#60 Posted by spiceninja (3052 posts) -

Something huge needs to happen on the mid season finale. Someone is going to die or Hank is going to find out and then the final 8 episodes will be a massive shit storm that eventually leads to the death of Walt.

#61 Posted by JEC03 (892 posts) -
#62 Posted by CyborgDuo (105 posts) -

I know this may have been a small thing in the scheme of things, but there was a scene in season 4 where Hank is going over what he's found about Gus, and we find out that the laundromat and the chicken operation are both owned by a German corporation. I can see that coming back in a big way. Maybe the Germans, using a precise, highly organized team, come to New Mexico to cut off any loose ends, including Walt.

Anyone else think the Germans might play a role?

#63 Posted by Aegon (5117 posts) -

@GetEveryone said:

@SAC said:

Jesse is ultimately going to kill Walt. I can see no other way with all of the shit Walt has done to him without him knowing. All of the ways he has manipulated and deceived him. Jesse is going to find out, somehow, and is going to kill Walt. I also believe Walt is going to kill Hank when he catches wind.

I really, really hope that's not the way it plays out (at least in terms of why Jessie turns against Walt).

@TooWalrus said:

@H2Oyea said:

@Voxel said:

I'm thinking this season will be about Walt and Hank, assuming that Hank discovers Walt's secret (and I will be surprised if he doesn't this season). Seems likely considering that there are no more antagonistic bosses to order Walt around anymore.

I think there definitely could be some Jesse vs Walt.

I hope not, Jessie's already beat the crap out of Walt on one occasion, and held a gun to his head on another. I don't want them to re-hash that (unless it's the other way around and Walt destroys Jessie.) In the end though, I'd like Hank to win. He's been through so much shit because of Walt, I'd love to see him finally get his Heisenberg.

Yeah, I much prefer the idea that we're privvy to the fact that Walt is an absolute monster and Jessie should have no affiliation with him whatsoever. He killed his previous girlfriend

Did he really? Didn't he just not save her from her own puke?

#64 Posted by Timing (616 posts) -

@Aegon said:

@GetEveryone said:

Yeah, I much prefer the idea that we're privvy to the fact that Walt is an absolute monster and Jessie should have no affiliation with him whatsoever. He killed his previous girlfriend

Did he really? Didn't he just not save her from her own puke?

Jane was originally lying on her side, one arm around Jesse. When Walt shook Jesse, he caused Jane to roll over onto her back, after which he let her choke. So while the intent wasn't originally there, Walt was definitely part of the cause.

@CyborgDuo said:

I know this may have been a small thing in the scheme of things, but there was a scene in season 4 where Hank is going over what he's found about Gus, and we find out that the laundromat and the chicken operation are both owned by a German corporation. I can see that coming back in a big way. Maybe the Germans, using a precise, highly organized team, come to New Mexico to cut off any loose ends, including Walt.

Anyone else think the Germans might play a role?

Likely, as episode two of season five is titled Madrigal.

#65 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4307 posts) -
@Timing said:

@Aegon said:

@GetEveryone said:

Yeah, I much prefer the idea that we're privvy to the fact that Walt is an absolute monster and Jessie should have no affiliation with him whatsoever. He killed his previous girlfriend

Did he really? Didn't he just not save her from her own puke?

Jane was originally lying on her side, one arm around Jesse. When Walt shook Jesse, he caused Jane to roll over onto her back, after which he let her choke. So while the intent wasn't originally there, Walt was definitely part of the cause.

Also in the same episode Walt put his own daughter on her side so she wont puke and choke.  This was before Jane died so he definitely knew what he was doing for a few seconds
#66 Posted by Phatmac (5686 posts) -

Walt won't make it out alive. That's a promise.

#67 Posted by Soapy86 (2597 posts) -
#68 Edited by Intro (1191 posts) -

I am so pumped for this. Hopefully I don't work too long Sunday.

#69 Edited by Aegon (5117 posts) -

T minus 55 minutes.

#70 Posted by Redsox44 (480 posts) -

AHH! Can't wait!

#71 Posted by Phatmac (5686 posts) -

SO CLOSE.

#72 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4307 posts) -

Ughhhhhhh  AMC is playing Alien vs Predator right now.........  I JUST WANT IT TO START

#73 Posted by Doctorchimp (4063 posts) -

11 minutes...

Mean Girls is on ABC family...so they'll go by pretty quick.

#74 Posted by Mr_Misery (245 posts) -

@CyborgDuo said:

Anyone else think the Germans might play a role?

An article in Entertainment Weekly magazine confirmed Germans as being the international threat Vince Gilligan has hinted at.

#75 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4307 posts) -

OH MY JESUS, DAT BEARD

#76 Posted by Phatmac (5686 posts) -

sweet beard and glasses.

#77 Edited by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

he hid the plant, he did posion the kid

also hipster walter

#78 Posted by Phatmac (5686 posts) -

OH NO THE CAMERA.

#79 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

Mike is PISSED

#80 Posted by Aegon (5117 posts) -

So, I guess the videos are all password protected?

#81 Posted by Phatmac (5686 posts) -

OH MAN HANK! YES FIND OUT ABOUT WALT!

#82 Posted by Redsox44 (480 posts) -

I've been waiting for this ever since the beginning, Hank figuring out it's Walt, the irony is just too good!

#83 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

what about a magnet lol

#84 Posted by Phatmac (5686 posts) -

Love Jesse!

#85 Posted by realph (251 posts) -

I AM THE DANGER!!!

#86 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4307 posts) -

Oh Jesus......  I was hoping he died

#87 Posted by Phatmac (5686 posts) -

Wow they have such good luck.

#88 Posted by natetodamax (19136 posts) -

That magnet trick was awesome, and Jesse's reaction to the rest working was so good.

#89 Posted by natetodamax (19136 posts) -

Test working* (really wish we could edit posts on the mobile site)

#90 Posted by Phatmac (5686 posts) -

Poor Saul.

#91 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

Magnets Bitch

#92 Posted by Phatmac (5686 posts) -

And we're done folks! See you next week!

#93 Posted by JasonR86 (9372 posts) -

I liked it. Walt is enjoying his 'being the boss' role which is cool to see. He's also a complete asshole. The magnet scenario was kind of stupid. I was ok with it but it seemed a tad far fetched.

#94 Posted by Victor018 (169 posts) -

What did Ted say to Skyler? I didn't catch that part.

#95 Posted by Liquidus (939 posts) -

Wow, that was awesome. I'm pretty much just talking about the opener. The rest of the episode was more in my idea of what was possible but that opening was nuts. Two years down the line, Walt's at some Dennys on his 52nd birthday and buys an M60 from some guy. Fucking no clue how they're gonna get there or where they're going but I can't wait to see.

#96 Posted by DougQuaid (1267 posts) -

@realph said:

I AM THE DANGER!!!

A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

#97 Posted by Liquidus (939 posts) -

@Victor018 said:

What did Ted say to Skyler? I didn't catch that part.

He basically said he wasn't going to say anything about the two guys that made him pay the IRS.

#98 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4307 posts) -

That was a really good episode.  I wanted to hear Hank say something funny but whatever, Ill wait next week.

#99 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6788 posts) -

Missed the episode tonight and will be on vacation for next week's. I guess that means I'll just wait until I can buy it off Amazon instant... :(

#100 Posted by sept (18 posts) -

@Liquidus said:

Two years down the line, Walt's at some Dennys on his 52nd birthday and buys an M60 from some guy.

Not just any guy! Jim Beaver (who played the guy who also sold him the .38 snub)!