User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

John1912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Holy shit when did Conan become Christopher Walken?

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

jimmy_p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No clue what's going on in this thread.

asmo917

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

I'm just confused as to why both Part 1 and Part 2 of season 5 opened with scenes of a disheveled Will Smith in Albuquerque. Dude looks like hell.

Seriously though, rewatching last night's episode for the second time. The first and last 5 minutes were amazing, as was the scene with Walt and Jesse at his house.

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Ghostiet
bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is he going to end up being some God Like figure in the eyes of junkies or something?

No Caption Provided

jimmy_p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigjeffrey: probably drawn by the same edgy skater kids because he's all over the news in the future

Avatar image for deactivated-59694a80bc6d9
deactivated-59694a80bc6d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Is he going to end up being some God Like figure in the eyes of junkies or something?

No Caption Provided

The way I see it is the Skater kids talk about him as legend or a 'Boogeyman' and find it cool to skate in a pool that once belonged to a local drug-lord.

myke_tuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Last night's episode was wild. Loved every minute of it. And the confrontation between Hank and Walt didn't disappoint. Really thinking Hank dies within the next 2 episodes and then shit pops off from there.

ottoman673

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

I'm just gonna leave this here.

WalkerTR77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#114  Edited By WalkerTR77

For those already familiar with my Game of Thrones Power Rankings, the Breaking Bad Rankings are much the same, only with more Bryan Cranston - http://wp.me/p2wnK0-8Q

JouselDelka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By probablytuna
@cale said:

The words 'tread lightly' used so perfectly at the end there. Great writing. The only thing that was bugging me is that I couldn't remember whether Jesse 100% didn't know that Walt killed Mike. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know... just can't remember.

He probably doesn't know, but he knows he can't trust Walt anymore from the way he acted in that scene.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cale said:

The words 'tread lightly' used so perfectly at the end there. Great writing. The only thing that was bugging me is that I couldn't remember whether Jesse 100% didn't know that Walt killed Mike. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know... just can't remember.

He probably doesn't know, but he knows he can't trust Walt anymore from the way he acted in that scene.

And, seeing what Walt is capable of, he probably knew as soon as Mike disappeared what happened to him.

Sanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cale said:

Yea, he dont know for sure but he suspects it, remember he walked in when they were getting ready to melt his body and Walt closed the trunk. I think Jesse might end up being questioned by hank again after the whole throwing money out the window thing.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Aegon

ottoman673

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tread lightly, stay quiet. Used back to back in 2 episodes. Trend?

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesse is gone again.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

Cliffhangers are the WOOOORRRSSSTT

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huell McDuck. That is all.

Nhoj_Sllew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ungggggggggggggh make it sunday again!

I think every week they are gonna make you come up with a new use for that machine gun of his. This week I'm gonna say its for Lydia's goons

pissed off Hank is the best

jimmy_p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By jimmy_p

Holy shit this was episode was bretty good

did you notice Todd was wearing the same jacket Walt was wearing in the flash-forward in ep. 9?

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmy_p said:

did you notice Todd was wearing the same jacket Walt was wearing in the flash-forward in ep. 9?

Insane.

Lugaloco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmy_p said:

Holy shit this was episode was bretty good

He wasn't unfortunately, just checked both eps and they're not even that similar. Walt's jacket is darker, has different pockets, doesn't have straps on the back etc.

Avatar image for commander_crichton
Commander_Crichton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

That was a pretty good episode. All's I'm saying.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cranston directed that first episode.

They should let him direct more.

Grissefar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Grissefar

Wow pretty good man. The only thing that sucks is how Marie is suddenly able to hate Walt, what the fuck is up with that? She discovers that a beloved family member was implicated in some meth operation and perhaps murder, and all of a sudden she hates him more than anything? Enough to try and kidnap his baby in front of the mother? Yuck, doesn't add up man. Hank I can sort of get, since he was chasing him all along but that is a little wierd also. It's not like Walt did anything to them, right? So some distant drug operation doesn't suddenly lead to pure hatred.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@grissefar: She hates him because she thinks it's his fault that Tuco's cousins almost killed Hank.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grissefar: She hates him because she thinks it's his fault that Tuco's cousins almost killed Hank.

Also, she's a shoplifter, so she likes stealing things. Including babies I guess.

JouselDelka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That wasn't very exciting, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It was a good relaxing hour of TV.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't as tense as the previous episode but it's great seeing that they're not bullshitting around and cutting right to the chase. I don't much care for the subplot regarding Lydia, Todd and the drug operation at this point, maybe when it collides with Hank's investigation it will be more exciting. Really looking forward to what happens to Jesse after that last scene.

Nhoj_Sllew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grissefar:

remember how she turned on the DEA when Hank didn't have his gun when he was attacked? She's prone to lashing out

jimmy_p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesse is quickly descending to being a shit tier character. His only ability at this point is staring blankly into the distance and a plot device to get Hank more leverage against Walter.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

As I say every week, watching shows live is THE WORST. Marathoning a dvd in a weekend on a completed season, that's what I'm talking about. Too bad I'm too weak-willed to wait.

Funkydupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Second episode of this half; so plenty of time for the Pinkman to snap out of it.

ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#139  Edited By ISuperGamerI

I haven't watched Part 2 of Season 5 yet, but I just read this story and it's sad that people called 911 cause of cable outage when they were watching the show on Sunday night.

Lugaloco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Lugaloco

@jimmy_p said:

Jesse is quickly descending to being a shit tier character. His only ability at this point is staring blankly into the distance and a plot device to get Hank more leverage against Walter.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with all the shit that's happened to him over the past year of his life that's resulted in some form of serious PTSD. It's been made very clear that Jesse is simply not cut out to be a career criminal and now all that shit that he's done is catching up to him and he simply can't handle it anymore. The worst thing he did was kill Gale and that was only to save his life and Walt's and it fucked him up BIGTIME. He couldn't even sell meth to the support group. He lost a father figure in Mike at the hands of another, far more disturbing and manipulative father figure in Walt. Throughout the show he's shown flashes of brilliance (his various plans in season 5A, being able to cook meth as good as Walt) that show he could've had a much better life. His family has given up on him entirely and his girlfriend died beside him as he slept. He thought he poisoned a child until Walt (who did the actual poisoning, seriously that and Jane are just bombs waiting to go off if Jesse finds out) convinced him otherwise. All in the space of ONE YEAR. That's not even counting the myriad of other shit that happened to him or he witnessed. That could fill a phone book.

The man is broken, completely. He's a shell of a human being who wants nothing more than to be punished for his actions. The way he acts is totally justified as far as I can see.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Baillie

@lugaloco said:

The man is broken, completely. He's a shell of a human being who wants nothing more than to be punished for his actions. The way he acts is totally justified as far as I can see.

It may be justified, but it's boring as fuck.

schreiberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow pretty good man. The only thing that sucks is how Marie is suddenly able to hate Walt, what the fuck is up with that? She discovers that a beloved family member was implicated in some meth operation and perhaps murder, and all of a sudden she hates him more than anything? Enough to try and kidnap his baby in front of the mother? Yuck, doesn't add up man. Hank I can sort of get, since he was chasing him all along but that is a little wierd also. It's not like Walt did anything to them, right? So some distant drug operation doesn't suddenly lead to pure hatred.

This. Its probably because Hank is in the DEA, but i feel like if i found out my Brother in law was a meth cook, i wouldnt have that reaction. But i guess Walt has directly and indirectly screwed with their lives alot and to find out your sister knew all along could be pretty jarring.

Lugaloco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baillie said:

@lugaloco said:

It may be justified, but it's boring as fuck.

I'm pretty darn sure the conversation between Hank and Jesse will be far from boring. I smell another "Problem Dog"/"One Minute" speech that'll secure Aaron Paul another Emmy. Plus he was great in the premiere ep, showing that he now openly distrusts Walt and his car breakdown was very well done. I can maybe see why people were "bored" with him this ep even though he was only in it for 2 minutes that was clearly set up for the next episode. Not everything can be shouty action all the time, it's important to let characters emote and show where they stand sometimes in my view. In fact the show's best moments are when there's simply one or two people talking in a room.

jimmy_p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lugaloco: Didnt need his life story, I'm aware of that. I'm saying that this is about the 4th or 5th time his reaction to a major shock is : 1)smoke meth/weed& party, 2) stare at a wall and throw possesions away/act carelessly. It's getting old.

Lugaloco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmy_p said:

@lugaloco: Didnt need his life story, I'm aware of that. I'm saying that this is about the 4th or 5th time his reaction to a major shock is : 1)smoke meth/weed& party, 2) stare at a wall and throw possesions away/act carelessly. It's getting old.

I don't really see what else you want him to do. He's an addict who goes back to his demons when times get rough, it's a big part of his character. I think it's meant to be frustrating because it's all part of his cycle of using. It's how his parents got fed up with him, it's how Walt got fed up with him and that's meant to seep through to the audience as well.

WalkerTR77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#146  Edited By WalkerTR77

The Breaking Bad Power Rankings are landing in the dead of night like so many stacks of cash - http://wp.me/p2wnK0-96

Avatar image for rollingzeppelin
rollingzeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By rollingzeppelin

@aegon said:

@fancysoapsman said:

Also, she's a shoplifter, so she likes stealing things. Including babies I guess.

Also, Skyler lied to her and Hank about not knowing about Walt, which endangered Hank's life.

Lively

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with @jimmy_p that Jesse hasn't really progressed as a character as much as some of the others. He had big developments at the end of season 2 (Jane's death) and season 3 (killing Gale, and the ensuing PTSD), but afterwards he's kind of been the same reluctant, mopey accomplice.

Having his girlfriend's son poisoned, seeing that kid killed in the train heist, and finally losing Mike have all added to the giant pile of reasons that might take him to the breaking point with Walt, but each of these beats felt a bit redundant with what came before (to me).

In any case, we're going into the endgame of the show, which is always nice because actions are finally allowed to have full, irreversible consequences; no more stalling.

Sanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aegon said:

@fancysoapsman said:

Also, Skyler lied to her and Hank about not knowing about Walt, which endangered Hank's life.

Not to mention using drug money to help pay for the medical bills that were cause by Walt's actions to begin with...

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello, Carol.