#1 Posted by gunninkr (136 posts) -

Parents hide your daughters!

#2 Posted by Clonedzero (4196 posts) -

i hate bret favre. i hope he gets hit by a bus, fuck that guy

#3 Posted by ThatFrood (3375 posts) -

#4 Posted by Brodehouse (9770 posts) -

Brett Favre is going to teach kids what? Throw it harder? Fucking Brett Favre has the worst decision making process of any QB I've ever seen. His solution to every situation is to just throw the ball harder. Hes just a freak of nature who can gun the ball 70 yards to the left side of the field while running to his right. As soon as things turn pear-shaped his answer is just "you run down there, I'll throw it at the moon and then you catch it" "Brett you're throwing it into triple coverage" "Whatever I'm Brett Favre, watch me win this game by mys- oh shit". I don't think there's a quarterback in history who can compete for season-ending playoff interceptions.

#5 Posted by gunninkr (136 posts) -

The play book with have backgrounds of wierd looking mushrooms.

#6 Posted by ManMadeGod (1559 posts) -

@Brodehouse said:

Brett Favre is going to teach kids what? Throw it harder? Fucking Brett Favre has the worst decision making process of any QB I've ever seen. His solution to every situation is to just throw the ball harder. Hes just a freak of nature who can gun the ball 70 yards to the left side of the field while running to his right. As soon as things turn pear-shaped his answer is just "you run down there, I'll throw it at the moon and then you catch it" "Brett you're throwing it into triple coverage" "Whatever I'm Brett Favre, watch me win this game by mys- oh shit". I don't think there's a quarterback in history who can compete for season-ending playoff interceptions.

Yeah, but it looks cool. Style points > wins

#7 Posted by forkboy (1127 posts) -

@Clonedzero said:

i hate bret favre. i hope he gets hit by a bus, fuck that guy

A bit fucking much unless you're a Bears fan.

#8 Posted by FiestaUnicorn (1577 posts) -

It was just announced that Bret Favre has retired from HS football coaching.

#9 Posted by FiestaUnicorn (1577 posts) -

It was just announced that Bret Favre has just unretired from HS football coaching.

#10 Edited by PenguinDust (12481 posts) -

This is a pretty good idea for a reality TV show. I'd watch it and I don't normally like reality TV, but if it was done like HBO's Hard Knocks, that'd be something to see.

Also I want to see Charles Barkley coach middle school basketball.

#11 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

This is the best.

#12 Posted by doosmacleod (187 posts) -

@FiestaUnicorn said:

It was just announced that Bret Favre has just unretired from HS football coaching.

Mortenson is reporting that Favre is entertaining the idea of going to a nearby rival to "stick it to" the old team. More to come after his next bowel movement.

#13 Posted by JasonR86 (9650 posts) -

Imagine how little the coaching would be about the athletes and how much of it would be about himself.

#14 Posted by Brendan (7734 posts) -

@PenguinDust said:

This is a pretty good idea for a reality TV show. I'd watch it and I don't normally like reality TV, but if it was done like HBO's Hard Knocks, that'd be something to see.

Also I want to see Charles Barkley coach middle school basketball.

I want to see Charles Barkley coach recreational basketball for girls ages 7 and under.

#15 Posted by FiestaUnicorn (1577 posts) -

@doosmacleod said:

@FiestaUnicorn said:

Mortenson is reporting that Favre is entertaining the idea of going to a nearby rival to "stick it to" the old team. More to come after his next bowel movement.

We've just planned the next 3 months worth of Sportscenter. Let's send in our resumes.

#16 Posted by KingPossum (236 posts) -

I hope he doesn't text pictures of his penis to the high school paper staff.

#17 Posted by Vinny_Says (5700 posts) -

Well good luck with that, snoop dogg is already a football coach.

#18 Posted by SarjuTheRapper (279 posts) -

@doosmacleod said:

@FiestaUnicorn said:

after an hour long shower bret looked into himself and realized he wanted to manage a little league team

#19 Posted by phrali (646 posts) -

i saw his ding dong on the internets

#20 Posted by FiestaUnicorn (1577 posts) -

@SarjuTheRapper said:

@doosmacleod said:

@FiestaUnicorn said:

after an hour long shower bret looked into himself and realized he wanted to manage a little league team

Bret has taken another hour long shower and realized he wants to play quarterback for the little league baseball team.

#21 Edited by ShadowConqueror (3050 posts) -

I like Brett Favre.

#22 Posted by SarjuTheRapper (279 posts) -

@ShadowConqueror said:

I like Brett Favre.

Cool! good to hear some positivity

#23 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6294 posts) -

Fuck him and his phonetically disastrous name.

#24 Posted by Demoskinos (14722 posts) -

How long until he is sexting cheerleeders?

#25 Posted by TehFlan (1944 posts) -

@FiestaUnicorn said:

Bret has taken another hour long shower and realized he wants to play quarterback for the little league baseball team.

Alright. I lost it at that one. Well done, sir.