Bright Colors in Girl's Hair

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Wolverine
Blue, Green, Pink, Purple, name any color and I bet I have seen a girl with that color in her hair. Quite frankly, before today I never liked girl's with colorful hair and I think it's probably because I never gave them a chance because at first sight I unconsciously discriminated against them. I guess they gave off a vibe to me that they were rebellious and being pretty preppy I suppose I'm a conformist, or well at least I dress that way,

Anyway I went to get a hair cut today and the women who usually cuts my hair wasn't in. I ended up making an appointment with a stylist I did not use before. I went to the hair salon and sat down in the waiting area expecting one of the stereotypical hair dresser to come up to me and bring me to their area (I don't know what it's called). After about five minutes of waiting my new stylist came up to me and asked if I was Alex. The stylist looked like she was in her early 20s, had strains of blue, green and pink flowing through her hair, and tattoos on her arms. 

Surprisingly, I thought she was beautiful. The tattoos she had were of flowers and the different colors in her hair looked very nice. She also had gorgeous silky skin and overall I was amazed by how beautiful she was. She also seemed like a great person. She was really friendly and we talked a little about movies as she cut my hair. 

What I think I liked about her the most was that she was unique. I looked around and all of the rest of the girls didn't look or seem as attractive. I learned that you shouldn't judge someone just because their style is a little bit different and expect someone to be rebellious, mean, and ugly when they are actually the most beautiful person in the room, inside and out.
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Wolverine
Blue, Green, Pink, Purple, name any color and I bet I have seen a girl with that color in her hair. Quite frankly, before today I never liked girl's with colorful hair and I think it's probably because I never gave them a chance because at first sight I unconsciously discriminated against them. I guess they gave off a vibe to me that they were rebellious and being pretty preppy I suppose I'm a conformist, or well at least I dress that way,

Anyway I went to get a hair cut today and the women who usually cuts my hair wasn't in. I ended up making an appointment with a stylist I did not use before. I went to the hair salon and sat down in the waiting area expecting one of the stereotypical hair dresser to come up to me and bring me to their area (I don't know what it's called). After about five minutes of waiting my new stylist came up to me and asked if I was Alex. The stylist looked like she was in her early 20s, had strains of blue, green and pink flowing through her hair, and tattoos on her arms. 

Surprisingly, I thought she was beautiful. The tattoos she had were of flowers and the different colors in her hair looked very nice. She also had gorgeous silky skin and overall I was amazed by how beautiful she was. She also seemed like a great person. She was really friendly and we talked a little about movies as she cut my hair. 

What I think I liked about her the most was that she was unique. I looked around and all of the rest of the girls didn't look or seem as attractive. I learned that you shouldn't judge someone just because their style is a little bit different and expect someone to be rebellious, mean, and ugly when they are actually the most beautiful person in the room, inside and out.
Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Player1

Come to Gaiantbomb.com for the latest in gaming news. 

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By fr0br0

You should give her white streaks in her hair :D

MC_Izawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MC_Izawa

You should call her up, she was probably into you.  I mean, she was running her silky fingers through your hair.  You got her business card, right?

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By lordofultima

Got a boner reading your sensual story. Beautiful man, just beautiful.

MiamiRedHawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MiamiRedHawks
@Fr0Br0 said:
" You should give her white streaks in her hair :D "
LMAO! Stay classy Fr0
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wolverine
@Player1: What? Your spamming ads for the site your on on that site! What's the point?
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Milkman
@Player1 said:
" Come to Gaiantbomb.com for the latest in gaming news.  "
XD Why did that make me laugh?
PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By PowerSerj
@lordofultima said:
" Got a boner reading your sensual story. Beautiful man, just beautiful. "
We're of the same mindset, my fellow boner. Beautiful's not the word I would use though.
Discorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By Discorsi

did you get your nails done too mr hair salon?

You should right a sex novel ;d.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Systech

At this point in suburban neighborhoods, you are conforming when you turn your hair color neon.

TheKidNixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By TheKidNixon

So did you bone?

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LiquidPrince
@Fr0Br0 said:
Dude... Really?

XD
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wolverine
@Discorsi: Haha very funny, I would rather have some attractive 20 year old women scrub my hair with shampoo, wash it and cut it at a hair salon than get my hair cut by some 50 year old fat guy that heavily breaths on the back of my neck at a barber shop. You can call me gay all you want for that XD.
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wolverine
@Tarsier: I love Jim Carry and I never saw it so I'll make sure to, Thanks!
Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Origina1Penguin

I'm willing to bet she had at least one piercing besides an ear as well.  It can be a very attractive look depending on the woman, but not all chicks can pull it off.  I think skin quality plays the biggest factor in it.  Oh yeah, and don't judge a book by its cover and all that bunch of whatever.

Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Origina1Penguin
@Tarsier: I just added that on Netflix Instant Streaming because of your endorsement.
Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By Diamond

Tell her how much you like videogames and ask her if she wants to come over to your place and watch you play some.

TheKidNixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheKidNixon

Man. If this thread gets more people to watch Eternal Sunshine, then I think its a win for us all.

Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#22  Edited By Death_Unicorn

Will there be boning?

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#24  Edited By Black_Rose
@Fr0Br0 said:
Classy
choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By choffy21
@Player1 said:
" Come to Gaiantbomb.com for the latest in gaming news.  "
HAHAHAHAHAA

Please. I'm about to wake up the entire house.
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Linkyshinks

My GF has red streaks and tattoos, and is also a bit punky and rebellious, I don't think I would have ended up being with her if she wasn't. I love the look, and the charm of it, I find it very sexy.