Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlueLantern1995

If you watch Young Justice or Green Lantern Animated Series then you should know that the show is off the air until January, this sudden change is very upsetting. We only got this back 2 weeks ago and the fact they pulled it till January, is very upsetting and we need to show they can't pull this crap. Thank You.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bring-back-dc-nation/

ManU_Fan10ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By ManU_Fan10ne

I still want to see CN bring back full episodes of the Teen Titans, I've watched it start to finish around 4 times. Don't know if it's ever going to happen, but I at least hope this goes through.

Edit: signed

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Dagbiker

So your mad because the seasons over?

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By BraveToaster

That's not going to work. The network isn't going to re-change it's lineup because of a petition. Just wait til January.

williamhenry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By williamhenry

They are bringing it back, in January. I understand being disappointed they bumped the season to January, but does anyone honestly think an online petition will change that? If everyone who signs it and claims to be a fan actually watched the show when it aired, CN would have never bumped it.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By Dagbiker

@BraveToaster said:

That's not going to work. The network isn't going to re-change it's lineup because of a petition. Just wait til January.

Cough... Toonami, Cough....

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By SlightConfuse

you know tv is produced in seasons right. i dont really understand why you are mad?

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By Snail

@Dagbiker said:

@BraveToaster said:

Didn't that come back for only a day?

Honestly, making petitions about a Cartoon Network block can be an exaggeration on its own since it's just a way to align content, to make a petition for a 2-months long hiatus is just beyond silly.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

Hey it looks like you don't have to wait till January for the newest episodes just that you have to pay money for each new episode on itunes and maybe amazon instant stream.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BraveToaster

@Dagbiker said:

@BraveToaster said:

Toonami and this case are entirely different. DC Nation is taking a break and will be back with more new shows, Toonami was outright canceled. You should really get that cough checked out btw.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Those fuckers at FX took Justified off the air and won't bring it back until the season starts. WTF?!?

ahgunsillyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By ahgunsillyo

@BlueLantern1995 said:

If you watch Young Justice or Green Lantern Animated Series then you should know that the show is off the air until January, this sudden change is very upsetting. If you are upset then please sign the petition below and if you aren't upset please sign anyway for those who are angry.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bring-back-dc-nation/

You should probably mention that the DC Nation block was suddenly and inexplicably pulled without any notice. It's actually only been two weeks since the new "season" of the block started. A lot of people on this thread who are talking down to you are under the assumption that this was normal.

While I can't imagine that an online petition would make a difference, especially after they made an explicit announcement that they're planning to bring it back in January, I respect your passion and effort. I agree that was a crappy move to suddenly pull DC Nation after only two weeks of new episodes. Those are cool shows.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By Justin258

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Look I was so mad I forgot to mention we only just got back those shows 2 weeks ago after over 3 months hiatus and then they all of a sudden inexplicably pull it till next yr. This I will not tolerate and I hope you sign. I know it probably won't do anything but at least we're fighting.

Yes, but:

@WilliamHenry said:

If everyone who signs it and claims to be a fan actually watched the show when it aired, CN would have never bumped it.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#14  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Dagbiker said:

@BraveToaster said:

All that really changed was branding. It's still [adult swim saturday anime hour].

xdaknightx69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By xdaknightx69

entitled generation at its best.

why the hell don't you start a petition to stop wars, give aid to Africa etc? hell do some social work in your own community that will actually make a difference.

getting mad over a TV show is just fucking stupid. grow the hell up.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#16  Edited By Phatmac

Someone has too much time on their hands. :)

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By iamjohn

@believer258 said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Look I was so mad I forgot to mention we only just got back those shows 2 weeks ago after over 3 months hiatus and then they all of a sudden inexplicably pull it till next yr. This I will not tolerate and I hope you sign. I know it probably won't do anything but at least we're fighting.

Yes, but:

@WilliamHenry said:

If everyone who signs it and claims to be a fan actually watched the show when it aired, CN would have never bumped it.

Now come on bro, surely you can't expect these people to get Cartoon Network or pay for an iTunes Season Pass when they deserve the right to see them commercial-free from a torrent.

harinosho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By harinosho

@BlueLantern1995 said:

So, no reason as to why the pushed the series to January? Those shows are great..

Well, if its in January, then i guess its okay.. somehow. I am sure I can find something else to do in the meantime.

Painting.. I'll take up painting.

cannonballbam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cannonballbam

I just caught episode 10 of Young Justice Invasion before they pulled if off Itunes. I can't believe they put the series on hiatus.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By BabyChooChoo

All I want is more Batman of Shanghai...