Posted by Hamst3r (4436 posts) -

You'll know it when I'm talking to you with my sexy voice...which is unsurprisingly the same as my creeper voice. There's no difference really, with the voices or the actions that transpire when either voice is used. I should work on that.

Anyway, I'm back, doing my pop music thing again with big vocals and catchy melodies. Also trying out a more breathy voice and some falsetto layers for the verses. All this poptasticness is spread atop a delicious crumpet of harsh grinding synths, filled with a thick 808 beat custard. Sub-Bass Glaze.

There There's also a bit of a sci-fi theme going on with the lyrics.

Check it out:

MP3 Download: THA-neonglow.mp3

Do check out my previous blogs if you missed out on them and their juicy aural innards.

Enjoy!

#2 Edited by ProfessorEss (7254 posts) -

Is the difference between "creeper" and "sexy" the beat it's being sung over? Or the intention which with you're singing it?

Or are the two one in the same?

#3 Posted by Humanity (8714 posts) -

Maybe I'm too impatient these days but the melody takes a bit too long to build up for me. I get the whole minimalistic intro and then d-d-d-d-rroooopp but I guess I just like a fuller melody.

Good job just the same.

#4 Posted by Hamst3r (4436 posts) -

Thanks for checkin' it out. :D

@professoress: It's all the same to me!

#5 Edited by ESREVER (2647 posts) -

@hamst3r: Rad tune as always. The colors are melting my eyes in the video though. I like that you're doing more vocal stuff :D I can totally see this as a credits theme for a game/movie

#6 Edited by Hamst3r (4436 posts) -

@esrever: I DON"T KNOW WHY THIS COMMENT WAS BLANK. AHHHHHHH.

P.S. Thanks, duder! :D

#7 Edited by Gamer_152 (14050 posts) -

Nice work once again duder.

#8 Posted by Bogitt (201 posts) -

This is really awesome, good work on the vocals!

#9 Edited by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Every one of these blogs is a treat.

Oh, I see Audiosurf 2 is on sale for 10% off this weekend as well.

#10 Edited by Hamst3r (4436 posts) -

Thanks, duders, glad you're enjoying it! :3