• 104 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by AmericanPegasus (392 posts) -

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1499935.ece

I feel sorry for her.

#2 Posted by 6matt6 (21 posts) -

I don't. She is fat because she eats a lot. PUT DOWN THE CUPCAKE WOMAN.

#3 Posted by Bloodbath (85 posts) -

That's hot.

#4 Posted by pbhawks45 (736 posts) -

For any Americans out there, that's about 461 pounds.

#5 Posted by 6matt6 (21 posts) -

England has the highest teen pregnancy rate in Europe. ENGLAND! ENGLAND! ENGLAND!

#6 Posted by p4ddym1607 (995 posts) -

She is heavy

#7 Posted by L (1681 posts) -

Well... eat a lot...get fat.

#8 Posted by 6matt6 (21 posts) -

''I can’t walk more than a few steps without getting out of breath and a few months ago I developed Type 2 diabetes. When I look in the mirror I feel sad and go to my bedroom and cry.''

This might be the biggest self-ownage the world has ever seen.

#9 Posted by Absinthetic (172 posts) -

ok

i knew some countries still use the imperial units of measurments, but stones?

thats a first

#10 Posted by stAtic (1638 posts) -

She looks quite big.

#11 Posted by Beaudman (66 posts) -
pbhawks45 said:
"For any Americans out there, that's about 461 pounds.
"
 Wow! She weighs about as much as 4 normal teen girls.
#12 Posted by 6matt6 (21 posts) -
Beaudman said:
"pbhawks45 said:
"For any Americans out there, that's about 461 pounds.
"
 Wow! She weighs about as much as 4 normal teen girls.
"
That's because she ate them.
#13 Posted by Albanian_Killa (72 posts) -

I'm expecting someone to come in here and say "Hey look, it's Fat Princess!".
Ah what the hell, I'll do it:

Hey look, it's Fat Princess!

lol in all seriousness though, it's not my fault these people can't control themselves. They shouldn't be going on TV or the papers telling their tragic story, they should be trying to loose that damn weight and stop eating.

#14 Posted by toast_burner (453 posts) -
why do you feel sorry for her?
its her ownfault she is fat
#15 Posted by AmericanPegasus (392 posts) -

She's had a tough childhood, having to take care of her mother after her dad died when she was just 5. Not to mention all the teasing she has to put up with kids from school..She's had  to sell her story, just to get through boarding school to lose the weight.

I don't why people think making fun of overweight people is right.

#16 Edited by 6matt6 (21 posts) -
AmericanPegasus said:
"She's had a tough childhood, having to take care of her mother after her dad died when she was just 5. Not to mention all the teasing she has to put up with kids from school..She's had  to sell her story, just to get through boarding school to lose the weight.

I don't why people think making fun of overweight people is right.
"
1. Because its funny
2. They brought it on themselves
3. They should be spending this time losing weight. What good is trying to make the world feel sorry for you?
4. Want to stop crying in your room? Get help and solve the problem instead of crying about your life.
#17 Posted by WSGRandomPerson (144 posts) -

Its kinda her fault for eating so much.

#18 Posted by AmericanPegasus (392 posts) -
6matt6 said:
"AmericanPegasus said:
"She's had a tough childhood, having to take care of her mother after her dad died when she was just 5. Not to mention all the teasing she has to put up with kids from school..She's had  to sell her story, just to get through boarding school to lose the weight.

I don't why people think making fun of overweight people is right.
"
1. Because its funny
2. They brought it on themselves
3. They should be spending this time losing weight. What good is trying to make the world feel sorry for you?
4. Want to stop crying in your room? Get help and solve the problem instead of crying about your life."
1.Come on, maybe back in jr. high
2.So?
3.She has to sell her story or else she couldn't pay for boarding school which will help her lose the weight.
4.Are you talking to me? I'm not overweight if that's what you're getting at.
#19 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

Only children make fun of being overweight. Because it isnt funny one bit.

#20 Posted by Aarny91 (3912 posts) -

That scares me.

#21 Posted by 6matt6 (21 posts) -
TheGTAvaccine said:
"I think children make fun of being overweight. Because I think it isnt funny one bit.
"
I helped fix your post.
#22 Posted by Philanthropy (142 posts) -

Americas fattest teen could eat Britain's.

#23 Posted by AmericanPegasus (392 posts) -
6matt6 said:
"TheGTAvaccine said:
"I think children make fun of being overweight. Because I think it isnt funny one bit.
"
I helped fix your post.
"
Laughing at someone else's struggle is immature and childish IMO, I agree with TheGTAvaccine
#24 Posted by Jolly_Lolly (3537 posts) -

wow

#25 Posted by p4ddym1607 (995 posts) -
AmericanPegasus said:
Laughing at someone else's struggle is immature and childish IMO
Yes
#26 Posted by boxman (92 posts) -
Philanthropy said:
"Americas fattest teen could eat Britain's.
"
maybe your right . i have seen ppl this fat and even bigger have u seen the guy whos so fat he cant get out of bed i 4get who cover that
#27 Edited by Shadow2K6 (381 posts) -
TheGTAvaccine said:
"Only children make fun of being overweight. Because it isnt funny one bit.
"
Its funny how sad their life is.  Unless they have a thyroid disorder or something, its their own fault.  The way I see it be fat and proud or lose weight.
#28 Posted by RetroIce4 (4392 posts) -

Awww. She PHAT YALL!

#29 Posted by Shocker (2339 posts) -

Well, that really sucks for her.

#30 Posted by thelastguy (356 posts) -
pbhawks45 said:
"For any Americans out there, that's about 461 pounds.
"
Wow that is humongous
#31 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

Put her in a hospital and control what she eats, for Christ's sake.

#32 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

funny how i laughed more at the sentence "33 stones" than at the ^picture.
Something about having some one say how many stones you way just cracks me up

#33 Posted by Karmum (11517 posts) -

462 pounds? Holy shit.

#34 Posted by MOSES (217 posts) -
lAmericanPegasus said:
"6matt6 said:
"TheGTAvaccine said:
"I think children make fun of being overweight. Because I think it isnt funny one bit.
"
I helped fix your post.
"
Laughing at someone else's struggle is immature and childish IMO, I agree with TheGTAvaccine
"
Over weight people are afraid to run/walk around parks during the day  in my area. All these immature teens laugh and yell at them. One fat dude broke down and started crying. Broke my heart to watch that.

When I have the time I walk with them and talk to them. Support them through their troubles.
#35 Edited by Brasky (83 posts) -

we have a winner and its from mexico! http://tinyurl.com/yuat6e

#36 Posted by Karmum (11517 posts) -
Brasky said:
"we have a winner and its from mexico! http://tinyurl.com/yuat6e
"
The article is saying that man weighs 1,235 pounds? That is absolutley ridiculous.
#37 Posted by Oriental_Jams (3063 posts) -

Her head's the size of a loaf of bread.

#38 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -

i dont feel bad, did you hear her talking about her diet?

and i'm sending this to every british guy i hear say americans are fat when im playing cod4 something else online or on forums etc. 
#39 Posted by Karmum (11517 posts) -
TwoOneFive said:
"i dont feel bad, did you hear her talking about her diet?
and i'm sending this to every british guy i hear say americans are fat when im playing cod4 something else online or on forums etc. 
"
Obesity in general is worldwide, it isn't excluded to Britain, North America, or wherever else it seems to be most known.
#40 Posted by DorianBlack (311 posts) -
TwoOneFive said:
"i dont feel bad, did you hear her talking about her diet?
and i'm sending this to every british guy i hear say americans are fat when im playing cod4 something else online or on forums etc. 
"
Yeah that is fairly annoying.

But I feel bad for her to a point. It's very unfortunate that she got like that, but you don't gain 400 pounds over night. She had time to realize things are getting bad and change it, even if she was only ever able to maintain 200lbs at least it's something. Getting over 300lbs is very avoidable, it could have been prevented. I can only hope that she still has time to fix things and that people that look at her can learn from her mistakes before it's too late.
#41 Posted by samcotts (2258 posts) -

I hate that obesity is becoming more and more common, it is disgusting.

Though on the flip side, soon I'll be known as skinny :D

#42 Posted by AmericanPegasus (392 posts) -

She's had a harder life than most.

#43 Posted by DJ_LaFleur (178 posts) -
Well, hopefully she starts fixing her problems.
#44 Posted by semicolon1twlev2 (894 posts) -
6matt6 said:
"''I can’t walk more than a few steps without getting out of breath and a few months ago I developed Type 2 diabetes. When I look in the mirror I feel sad and go to my bedroom and cry.''

This might be the biggest self-ownage the world has ever seen.
"
Win.
#46 Posted by calf_exercises (858 posts) -

Yer I feel sorry for her, but as the story says you got to eat big to get big

#47 Posted by infect999 (355 posts) -

If it weren't for the fact that she probably has a British accent, she would be like the average American.

#48 Posted by toast_burner (453 posts) -

why do you people feelsorry for her look at what she eats a day its disgusting
she brought it on her self

#49 Posted by Manks (836 posts) -

Her life is so unfortunate.  I hope that she loses all that fat.

#50 Posted by sponge3164 (407 posts) -

I'd hit it
hard