• 80 results
The_Soviet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By The_Soviet

This is great news for anyone who doesn't own the PS3 version of Fallout 3. Seriously though, this looks to be the best out of all three DLC packs that Bethesda has released I just hope I have chance to play it someday.

Zanthox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By Zanthox

HECK YES! If I don't get around to getting the others by then I'll definitely pick them all up together when this one comes out.

dudacles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By dudacles

That sounds pretty awesome, but I'm pretty much done with Fallout 3. And yeah, it really, really sucked that Fawkes simply wouldn't go into that fucking chamber.

gunharp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By gunharp

I feel a little squeezed that I need to pay money to get the "oh wait, wait, here is the reeaal ending, your right guys- our bad!"

Manks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55  Edited By Manks

:D

BinaryDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#56  Edited By BinaryDragon

Yay finally!

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By OmegaPirate
Lind_L_Taylor said:
"Nexas said:
"About time. I stopped playing after I hit 20 because the I was waiting for the level cap increase."
Living proof that you don't read others comments before commenting. Did you play through it 3 times with all 3 alignments?  If you didn't then you waited for nothing.

artofwar420 said:
"I have it on the PC and I do feel for you guys that have it for the PS3, I'm sure they'll release an uber pack with everything on it by the end of the year, like they did with Oblivion. If not they'd be missing out on a lot of money."
...Or not.  It's punishment for picking the last place console...behind the PC even.  I'm kind of glad the Cows have to suffer.Or if it is brought out on a Fallout 3 uber pack, I hope it costs $60...make those cows have to repay for the game they own. hehe."
What kind of bullshit comment is that dude? no offence but you come off as an absolute twat in that post - unless it's sarcasm in which case you are just bloody thick
mussbus999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By mussbus999

This may entice me to put Fallout 3 back into my xbox

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Afroman269

Finally I didn't care about the other DLC cus i was just waiting for this.

Lingxor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Lingxor

It's great that they listened to the fans about the old ending, can't wait to play this.

TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#61  Edited By TomA

yay

Oy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#62  Edited By Oy

hmmm. sounds tempting.  it's just too bad I have to pay extra to keep playing the game.

Avatar image for cult_of_cthulhu
Cult_of_Cthulhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#63  Edited By Cult_of_Cthulhu

My biggest problem with DLC is that once I beat a game it is at it's maximum trade in value at EB and other stores. So 90 % of the time I trade it unless it's a FPS like CoD4 where I know I will come back and play it for the rest of the year.

I would have loved to play all the side stuff for fallout, but to have to pay for it? and then to know in 6 months it will come out as a "GOTY" edition with all that extra content for free? I mean... why? If you play fallout today or in 2 years it's still new to you and it's still going to be awesome. It's not like a FPS where you want it day one so that you don't get left behind in the multiplayer community.

Case in point I recently bought Assasins creed from the mega discount bin. Never played it, never read the reviews on it. knew it was meant to have been the bomb, and it was.  I also bought Halo3 and it was awful, everyone knew so much about map layout and glitches and the like that it was no fun for a new player.

I guess my point is DLC for multiplayer is great, release it up to a year after launch. DLC for single player games with low replayability? you have two weeks tops
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#64  Edited By natetodamax

Sounds really cool

KinjiroSSD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#65  Edited By KinjiroSSD

How many DLC releases are the keeping from the ps3? I thought Microsoft bought only 2 or was that gta4? Man this shit sucks...........

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#66  Edited By AndrewB

I'm amazed that the ridiculous oversight of Fawkes as an option is being addressed. I can't wait for this, though my level of enjoyment will depend upon if Bethesda remembers what made Fallout 3 so awesome in the first place; a little note they forgot in the making of the former two DLC adventures.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#67  Edited By ArbitraryWater

Can you serve the Enclave instead? What if I told President Eden that I wanted to work for him before putting the virus in the water? If so, that would be awesome.

NinjaHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By NinjaHunter

I really hope this comes out for PS3. I don't really care about the other two but this one looks awesome.

Sticky_Pennies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Sticky_Pennies

Damn, they're really hammering these things out. Sounds pretty good though.

mech4399

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By mech4399

Shafted again, sorry PS3. Ugh.................................

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#72  Edited By jakob187

Well Jeff, looks like you got your wish.  = D  Good to know you'll finally get to do what you wanted to do all those months ago.

Man, I remember how pissed you were about that.  My inbox was steaming!
AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By AndrewB

I also don't know how I feel about all this. As much as I hated not being able to play after the game's ending, this DLC seems like it's going to do more to crap up the ending, rather than expand upon it. Since this new location is going to be just like Operation Anchorage and The Pit, it doesn't sound all too interesting to me, since the reason I loved Fallout 3 so much was the exploration part of it, and none of those areas were anything more than a totally linear path from point A to point B.

What I really want is an expansion to the random areas in the existing Capital Wasteland. It seems like if the whole world is different due to the suitable drinking water, every character in the game would need to have new spoken dialogue and even new quests. That would make for a perfect chance to include what I am looking for, though it would be unquestioningly a daunting and costly task; something I doubt we'd see in a DLC pack.

zityz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By zityz

i'll probably buy all 3 DLCS at once for PC once Broken steel comes out, this way I can redo the craptastic ending keep my character and keep going from there.

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Shadow

I have gone through the game with 2 characters and am inching my way to all achievements.  So when this comes out, I'm gonna do what god intended:  make a Chuck Norris character and go through the game again with all the DLC while using nothing but the unarmed and heavy weapon skillset

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By hatking
FINALLLYYYYYYYYYYYY@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<L(JSAG HNBLFK  >?M<LAS ><C  (that was me punching the keyboard in excitement!).

This is what should have came first or maybe all of this should have just been released at once.  I love Fallout...I LOVE IT!  Although because I wanted to experience the game the right way and the best way the first time through I've been forced to wait around once I hit level 20.  I can now buy the other dlc along with this and finish the main game!  I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! GIANT HAPPY FACES!
Seroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#77  Edited By Seroth

When's the "Game of the Year" edition gonna come out that includes all this DLC so I can buy it? :P

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#79  Edited By turbomonkey138

sweeeeeeet . So this will be like shivering isles for oblivion in size

Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#81  Edited By Death_Unicorn

So since you can now send Fawkes in, does this mean if you do choose to go in, no one will treat you as a hero but as a retard when you wake up? Because that would be interesting :D

Dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#82  Edited By Dreamfall31

Still no Ps3 news??? Those Bethesda guys  are driving me crazy!!!

Falloutmadness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#83  Edited By Falloutmadness

Oh god this looks good! Im most definitly going to get this!

Th3_James

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Th3_James

can't wait, gonna get pitt at same time too. Anchorage felt like a waiste of ms points for me