Bucket's Song of the week #6

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Of course this one is late like always, so I'll post another one tommorow but here I have another buckethead song called whitewash, one of the first songs which made me fall in love with his unique style and sound. He is able to stay technical yet have a slow a relaxing pace which turns out awesome, so here it is, close your eyes and relax this one will take you to your happy place.

Whitewash - Buckethead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course this one is late like always, so I'll post another one tommorow but here I have another buckethead song called whitewash, one of the first songs which made me fall in love with his unique style and sound. He is able to stay technical yet have a slow a relaxing pace which turns out awesome, so here it is, close your eyes and relax this one will take you to your happy place.

Whitewash - Buckethead

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Pibo47

Not a fan...then again...im kinda just a metal head. Like the guitar, hate the drums.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3  Edited By KaosAngel

I owe you for this one.  You're music is very rough at times and this one reminds me of someone so I just put on headphones and listened to the whole thing. 

I like it a lot.  Thanks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pibo47 said:
"Not a fan...then again...im kinda just a metal head. Like the guitar, hate the drums."
Everyone has there own preferences, atleast you took a listen.

KaosAngel said:
"I owe you for this one.  You're music is very rough at times and this one reminds me of someone so I just put on headphones and listened to the whole thing.  I like it a lot.  Thanks."

I'm glad you enjoyed it man, and yeah my music can be a little rough but buckethead has some soft and very smoothing songs and this is one of them, anyways take it easy I`m off to school : )
Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pibo47
Bucketdeth said:
"Pibo47 said:
"Not a fan...then again...im kinda just a metal head. Like the guitar, hate the drums."
Everyone has there own preferences, atleast you took a listen.

I also listen to some classical music and stuff like that. Im pretty open to most music. I do like bucket cause he does the mask thing like slipknot does. I love that stuff, think its pretty funny/awsome.
Marzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Marzy

I've recently been listing to a lot of Buckethead, especially this song. I'm loving his album, Colma.

Musicom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Musicom

Beautiful song.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marzy said:
"I've recently been listing to a lot of Buckethead, especially this song. I'm loving his album, Colma."
Colma is an excellent album, probably my favorite by BigB, I hope he releases another like it sometime, and if you liked Colma check out Electric Tears, thats another awesome acoustic album.

Musicom said:
"Beautiful song."
Indeed friend : )

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Coltonio7

This remains my #2 Buckethead song.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Coltonio7 said:
"This remains my #2 Buckethead song."
I`m not sure if you had said this before, but what is your #1 pick?
dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#11  Edited By dethfish

I don't know if I like this song all that well but I do like a lot of bucketheads stuff. One of the biggest things I like about him is he can go from making songs like this to making nice, easy listening acoustic songs like on Electric Tears and then make crazy, heavier stuff like on Enter the Chicken. It seems like every album he makes could be put into a different genre than the previous one.

Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By Verdugo

I love Buckethead's work, I honestly have never heard this song by him though. I like it.

Musicom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By Musicom

Hope you don't mind me posting a link to a live performance of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8akmP6Sjv2o

Truly amazing.