Buffalo Bills

ScoFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By ScoFu

SO I am not much of a writer here but do we have any Buffalo Bills fans out there and what do you think about their moves this year so far?

ScoFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ScoFu

SO I am not much of a writer here but do we have any Buffalo Bills fans out there and what do you think about their moves this year so far?

stevebitt300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By stevebitt300

lmfao Bills win the SB, OJ gets out of jail, Foster comes out of hiding and starts banning people.

ScoFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ScoFu

So I take it you are not a fan then lol. I mean come on even if OJ gets out of jail he will go right back in for something else!

Brother_PipPop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Brother_PipPop

The only "real" newyork football team.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By veektarius

I'm not a Bills fan per se, but I'm from Rochester so I pay some attention to how they're doing. Obviously they were looking good until their team got wrecked by injuries last season, and now they've got some real pass rushers at a premium price. At best, though, their offense is probably going to be like the Bears pre-Cutler injury last year. Good enough to win close games, but not versatile enough to win their toughest matchups. That's assuming Fitzpatrick deserves to be judged on the first half of his season and not his second.

I'll go out on a limb and predict 2nd place in the AFC East, though taking it from the Jets (who I expect will continue to be dysfunctional) will come down to the last few games of the season. They could go as high as 9-7, but given the Bills' recent struggles, a winning season is kind of a huge deal in itself and I'm uncomfortable predicting it.