Bully gets destroyed Zangeif style.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#151  Edited By Mars_Cleric
@PeasantAbuse said:
"Fuck Ritchard Sk Gale, and fuck that school.  I hope 4chan does something about Gale. "

i'm pretty sure something already happened to him 
like getting thrown the fuck to the ground
MudMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#152  Edited By MudMan
@ZeForgotten said:
" @NoelVeiga said:
" @ZeForgotten said:
" @FlyingRat said:
" People saying he went too far with it clearly have never been bullied. "
This, pretty much.  In fact those people are probably the bullies to begin with. I remember back when I was a fat slob when I was 10. If only I had done that move instead of just kicking the kid in the balls back then.  "
I've been bullied.  That's still some crazy shit.  See that corner on the floor? If the bully's head had gone there, that's no more bully.  I got picked on and punched and whatnot. I some times put up a bit of a fight, sometimes I didn't. From experience, the times I didn't ended better for everybody.  You know what? I hate that attitude. "I don't condone violence, unless it suits *me*". Bullshit. You either get into the cycle of fighting and then you'd better hope you're the strongest one there is or you don't and you prove your point in a different way. The kid went too far and a suspension is right, moral high ground or not. You may choose to fight back but then accept the consequences. "
I saw that corner perfectly when it cracked his ankel instead of his head.  Sadly...   And the attitude: "I don't condone violence, unless it suits me" is pretty dumb, I agree.  I do however condone violence when it suits me. I got picked up and punched a lot I decided to fight back one day instead of "ignoring" it as people always told me to do. Bullying stopped all of a sudden... weird huh? "
Oh, come on. Bullied stopped for me when it stopped. Which is when we all got old enough to realize how stupid the whole thing was. It also got noticeably better when I got some friends and I started walking around with them. But I never fought a bully back and didn't regret it later. 

But hey, if you do condone violence when it suits you that's fine. 

But it *does* make you a bully. I don't like bullies. 

@Wrighteous86 said: 
Exactly my point.  You know what?  I'm against torture.  However, I understand that in some instances, torturing a suspect is the quickest and only option we have in order to save lives.  I don't think our country should support it.  If an agent resorts to torture to get answers, I will understand completely.  I also think that agent should be punished to the full extent of the law.  The way I see it, the agent knows his actions will have repercussions, so he'll only resort to those actions if they are entirely necessary.  I'd respect the agent to do what he felt necessary and accept the consequences.  What I wouldn't respect is if the agent tortured his suspect, and was then let off the hook because of the situation, or because the definition of torture was "changed" to get out of punishing him.  If we don't stick to the rules when they're inconvenient, we can't rely on them when they are.  The bloodlust from some of the nerds on this board is disturbing, and makes me think that if situations were reversed, they would totally be bullies. "    
You know what? I don't disagree with anything you just said, even though the hypothetical "24" scenario is used more often than not to justify organized torture, so I'd rather avoid it. Otherwise, yeah, I agree with the underlying point.
Onno10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By Onno10

FINISH HIM

Eaxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#154  Edited By Eaxis

That little shit had it coming. He was pouring gasoline on a fire, and he got burned.
Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#155  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@Wrighteous86 said:
"The bloodlust from some of the nerds on this board is disturbing, and makes me think that if situations were reversed, they would totally be bullies. "
That is exactly what bullying does though.  It turns innocent kids into sadists because no one will help them.  Schools should be better about this stuff.  I think they are better now but that Zero tolerance policy is still bullshit.  Learn more about a situation and fix things accordingly.  The kid went to far but only because the school, the bully's parents, and the bully let this go unchecked.  
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#156  Edited By zeforgotten
@SethPhotopoulos said:

" @blueduck said:

"
     Ritchard Sk Gale     

No Caption Provided
This kid might be the biggest douche on Earth. "
Just tattoo RICHARD GALE on his chest and its finished. "
Isn't he missing is pink shirt with a popped collar? 
And the 30 shirts under that one with popped collars too? 

@NoelVeiga: I see, well I'm a bully for fighting back when someone punches me in the face. 
I can live with that then 

Edit: Also, people shouldn't say "piledriving" and stuff like that. 
That would have made for way worse video footage than we could handle.
blueduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By blueduck
@weeman105 said:
" What did that retarded kid expect when he's taking on someone larger than himself? Brutal piledriver, hopefully he did enough damage to make that kid think twice. And those of you trying to defend the bully ... disgusting. "
He thought he could do it because most people don't fight back which is really a shame. 
Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#158  Edited By Hailinel
@Wrighteous86 said:
" @NoelVeiga said:

" @ZeForgotten said:

" @FlyingRat said:
This, pretty much.  In fact those people are probably the bullies to begin with. I remember back when I was a fat slob when I was 10. If only I had done that move instead of just kicking the kid in the balls back then.  "
I've been bullied.  That's still some crazy shit.  See that corner on the floor? If the bully's head had gone there, that's no more bully.  I got picked on and punched and whatnot. I some times put up a bit of a fight, sometimes I didn't. From experience, the times I didn't ended better for everybody.  You know what? I hate that attitude. "I don't condone violence, unless it suits *me*". Bullshit. You either get into the cycle of fighting and then you'd better hope you're the strongest one there is or you don't and you prove your point in a different way. The kid went too far and a suspension is right, moral high ground or not. You may choose to fight back but then accept the consequences. "
Exactly my point.  You know what?  I'm against torture.  However, I understand that in some instances, torturing a suspect is the quickest and only option we have in order to save lives.  I don't think our country should support it.  If an agent resorts to torture to get answers, I will understand completely.  I also think that agent should be punished to the full extent of the law.  The way I see it, the agent knows his actions will have repercussions, so he'll only resort to those actions if they are entirely necessary.  I'd respect the agent to do what he felt necessary and accept the consequences.  What I wouldn't respect is if the agent tortured his suspect, and was then let off the hook because of the situation, or because the definition of torture was "changed" to get out of punishing him.  If we don't stick to the rules when they're inconvenient, we can't rely on them when they are.  The bloodlust from some of the nerds on this board is disturbing, and makes me think that if situations were reversed, they would totally be bullies. "
As someone that was bullied frequently while growing up, the only two kids I managed to stop bullying me happened to be the two kids I fought back against and won.  One was a punch to the nose.  The other was a clothesline.  I don't regret performing either, and in retrospect wish I could have done more damage to some of the other kids, because I was seriously the school punching bag back in the day and it aggravates me to no end when school authorities react to bullying in the most wishy-washy, mild-mannered ways possible.
Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Mars_Cleric
@weeman105 said:
"What did that retarded kid expect when he's taking on someone larger than himself? Brutal piledriver, hopefully he did enough damage to make that kid think twice. And those of you trying to defend the bully ... disgusting. "

there's a difference between defending a bully and saying that that kid could've killed him. 
standing your ground against a bully is good 
almost killing said bully is not good 
it's why it's a moral dilemma and all sides must be taken into account
wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#160  Edited By wrighteous86
@Hailinel said:

" @Wrighteous86 said:

" @NoelVeiga said:

" @ZeForgotten said:

" @FlyingRat said:
As someone that was bullied frequently while growing up, the only two kids I managed to stop bullying me happened to be the two kids I fought back against and won.  One was a punch to the nose.  The other was a clothesline.  I don't regret performing either, and in retrospect wish I could have done more damage to some of the other kids, because I was seriously the school punching bag back in the day and it aggravates me to no end when school authorities react to bullying in the most wishy-washy, mild-mannered ways possible. "
Right, but if you did that in front of a principal (or in this case, on camera), you would expect to be suspended, correct? 

If it were me, I'd do it, knowing that there would be repercussions and accepting the fact.  I wouldn't be morally outraged that the school punished me for injuring another student.  The same thing happens all the time in "the real world".  If I go home to find someone fucking my wife, that doesn't give me free reign to respond physically to either of the people fucking in my bed.  I'd still probably beat the shit out of the guy, but I wouldn't be pissed off at the cops that hauled me away.
Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#161  Edited By GunslingerPanda

Some of the attitudes in this thread disgust me. 

That little shit got exactly what he deserved. Hope that ankle snapped like a twig. Casey is a goddamn hero.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#162  Edited By Hailinel
@Wrighteous86:  Sure, but damn if it wouldn't be worth it.
Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

@Wrighteous86 said:
Right, but if you did that in front of a principal (or in this case, on camera), you would expect to be suspended, correct? "
I've fucked a bitch up before and the principal defended me. 

It turns out not all school administrations are incompetent.
cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#164  Edited By cornbredx
@Wrighteous86:  You keep making references that are not at all related.

The poor kid was being bullied for a while and he let them know he won't take it anymore. You can't fault the kid being bullied for that. Ya the punishment he gave to the bully was extreme, but hes a kid, untrained, he doesnt know any better. He was the big man and when he saw he did damage he walked away.

I would expect nothing less. I know its not popular opinion, but i think he did the right thing in his situation. He does need to learn to fight to more aptly handle himself and not kill his opponent he just wants to back off, but in the terms of being a kid standing up for himself I see no fault.

This has nothing to do with columbine or Hiroshima. Those are awful examples meant to make your argument have weight. They have no baring on this incident.

As for the school punishing both kids, that is unavoidable. If they don't they are liable for damages. Sometimes thats just how it is. I just hope the kid being bullied knows he did the right thing. My only issue with your comments are your relating this to completely unrelated historic events in order to make your point more dramatic. It doesn't fit and is unnecessary.
Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Mars_Cleric
@SethPhotopoulos said:
" @Wrighteous86 said:
"The bloodlust from some of the nerds on this board is disturbing, and makes me think that if situations were reversed, they would totally be bullies. "
That is exactly what bullying does though.  It turns innocent kids into sadists because no one will help them.  Schools should be better about this stuff.  I think they are better now but that Zero tolerance policy is still bullshit.  Learn more about a situation and fix things accordingly.  The kid went to far but only because the school, the bully's parents, and the bully let this go unchecked.   "

to be fair i don't think we know the school knew about this, most of the time the kids know but not the teachers. 
also if the school was enforcing zero tolerance they would've both been expelled, i think the fact that the kid only got suspended for 4 days and the bully got suspended for 21 days shows the school knew who was to blame. 
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@Wrighteous86 said:
" @SethPhotopoulos said: 

@Wrighteous86 said: 

That is exactly what bullying does though.  It turns innocent kids into sadists because no one will help them.  Schools should be better about this stuff.  I think they are better now but that Zero tolerance policy is still bullshit.  Learn more about a situation and fix things accordingly.  The kid went to far but only because the school, the bully's parents, and the bully let this go unchecked.   "
Yeah, there are definite issues with bullying in schools.  They need to find a better way to address them, but not punishing a student for injuring another student on camera, no matter who instigated, is not the way to do that.      I'm glad the kid stood up for himself, but it's unreasonable and inappropriate to not have the school respond to his actions. "
He should have been punished yes but its hard to explain to people that have been bullied why he should because alot of us wish we had the balls to do what he did.  I still say the way it ended was probably the best since the kid didn't die and I'm sure when the bullied kid gets back he might not get fucked with anymore and he'll have some cred.
wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By wrighteous86
@LordXavierBritish said:

" @Wrighteous86 said:

Right, but if you did that in front of a principal (or in this case, on camera), you would expect to be suspended, correct? "
I've fucked a bitch up before and the principal defended me.  It turns out not all school administrations are incompetent. "
Yours apparently was. 

@CornBREDX said:
" @Wrighteous86:   As for the school punishing both kids, that is unavoidable. If they don't they are liable for damages. Sometimes thats just how it is. I just hope the kid being bullied knows he did the right thing. . "
That's my only point.
Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#168  Edited By Cube

So awesome. Good on him.

benpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#169  Edited By benpack

Hairy_Fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Hairy_Fish
@Blair said:
" De-STROYED.  Wow that feels so good to watch... over and over and over again. "
Skytylz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Skytylz
@Mars_Cleric said:
" @weeman105 said:
"What did that retarded kid expect when he's taking on someone larger than himself? Brutal piledriver, hopefully he did enough damage to make that kid think twice. And those of you trying to defend the bully ... disgusting. "
there's a difference between defending a bully and saying that that kid could've killed him. standing your ground against a bully is good almost killing said bully is not good it's why it's a moral dilemma and all sides must be taken into account "
With a hurt angle the bully won't be able to hunt with the herd and will die a slow painful death of starvation.
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#172  Edited By JJOR64

FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!!

LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Wrighteous86 said:
" @LordXavierBritish said:
" @Wrighteous86 said:
I've fucked a bitch up before and the principal defended me.  It turns out not all school administrations are incompetent. "
Yours apparently was. "
You do realize that self defense is a real thing that you don't go to jail for, right.
blueduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By blueduck
@Hailinel said:

" @Wrighteous86:  Sure, but damn if it wouldn't be worth it. "

This. Now that little prick and his friends will go find someone else to pick on and leave Zangeif alone because they know he will actually fight back. Had he ignored it it he would have just kept on being a physical and verbal punching bag used to advance the bullies social status. Had he gone to a teacher if just would have gotten worse since schools won't help you when class ends.  
I think the worst part of this video is the fact that there are so many kids sitting around watching and doing nothing.   
wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By wrighteous86
@LordXavierBritish: If two guys get in a bar fight, the cops don't ask who started it.  They both get arrested. 
Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Mars_Cleric
@Skytylz said:
" @Mars_Cleric said:
" @weeman105 said:
there's a difference between defending a bully and saying that that kid could've killed him. standing your ground against a bully is good almost killing said bully is not good it's why it's a moral dilemma and all sides must be taken into account "
With a hurt angle the bully won't be able to hunt with the herd and will die a slow painful death of starvation. "

laugh all you want but if that kid landed on his head it could have been a lot worse
Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By GunslingerPanda
@Wrighteous86 said:
" @LordXavierBritish: If two guys get in a bar fight, the cops don't ask who started it.  They both get arrested. "
Yes, they both get arrested, then there's an investigation. If the investigation shows that one party acted in self-defence, that party rightfully goes free. 

Every post you've made in this thread has just been filled with ignorance. Shut up.
Skytylz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Skytylz
@Wrighteous86 said:
" @LordXavierBritish: If two guys get in a bar fight, the cops don't ask who started it.  They both get arrested. "
There's a difference between intoxicated adults and children.
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By HandsomeDead
@Mars_Cleric said:
" @Skytylz said:
" @Mars_Cleric said:
" @weeman105 said:
With a hurt angle the bully won't be able to hunt with the herd and will die a slow painful death of starvation. "
laugh all you want but if that kid landed on his head it could have been a lot worse "

LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Wrighteous86 said:
That is a horrible fucking example, I hope you realize that.

If you get assaulted it is completely within your right to defend yourself. That's actually a thing. A thing that exists and happens.
Skytylz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Skytylz
@Mars_Cleric said:
" @Skytylz said:
" @Mars_Cleric said:
" @weeman105 said:
laugh all you want but if that kid landed on his head it could have been a lot worse "
A lot of shit could have happened.  If you spend you're life worrying about what could happen you won't get much done.
Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#182  Edited By Pie

Big kid got lost in the moment after all the bullying and did something maybe a bit extreme but he did stop after the drop, he didn't start kicking the little one in the face repeatedly like some people might of. The little kid deserves everything he gets (unless it gets crazy) and the big kid needs some punishment. The school should get punished for crap like this being able to happen for so long as well though, seems a bit hypocritical and stupid that the school allows this to happen and then when shit hits the fan and the inevitable occurs to turn around and punish the victim. Whatever. 
Got a little kick out of the vid

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By DanielJW

If I get punched, yes I have the right to punch back. If I get punched I do not have the right to nearly kill the person who punched me. That is not an acceptable reaction. I'm all for standing up for yourself. Good on Casey for doing so, but he deserves to be punished as well. He took it too far. 

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By wrighteous86

@GunslingerPanda said:

" @Wrighteous86 said:

Yes, they both get arrested, then there's an investigation. If the investigation shows that one party acted in self-defence, that party rightfully goes free.  Every post you've made in this thread has just been filled with ignorance. Shut up. "
No u. 

To be acquitted of any kind of physical harm-related crime (such as assault and battery and homicide) using the self-defense justification, one must prove legal provocation, meaning that one must prove that they were in a position where not using self-defense would most likely lead to death, serious injuries and property damage.     

The right to self-defense granted by law to the private citizen is strictly limited. Use of force that goes beyond what is necessary to dispel the immediate threat of violence is known as excessive self defence (also self-defence with excessive force, excessive self-defence).         

A pile-driver in response to a slap is excessive.
Lunar_Aura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Lunar_Aura

Force was excessive. He could've broke his neck and killed the kid. Big guy should've just pushed him to the ground and not... that. 

It's entertaining because it happened the way it did but worse case scenario would have been tragic.
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@Mars_Cleric said:
" @SethPhotopoulos said:
" @Wrighteous86 said:
to be fair i don't think we know the school knew about this, most of the time the kids know but not the teachers. also if the school was enforcing zero tolerance they would've both been expelled, i think the fact that the kid only got suspended for 4 days and the bully got suspended for 21 days shows the school knew who was to blame.  "
True but if the kid was getting hit in the face he must have some strong skin to not show any bruises.  Although this could also be the first time the bully tried something physical as well.  Point is the people are angry because they were bullied and the bullied kid got punished for standing up for himself (in a dangerous way, a way that does deserve some punishment).  Understandable why people would have bloodlust for this kid.  I doubt anyone will find this kid and end him though.
Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Afroman269

That was pretty awesome. Also, really, a small skinny bitch picking on the fat kid? Man, he had it coming.

blueduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By blueduck
@DanielJW said:
" If I get punched, yes I have the right to punch back. If I get punched I do not have the right to nearly kill the person who punched me. That is not an acceptable reaction. I'm all for standing up for yourself. Good on Casey for doing so, but he deserves to be punished as well. He took it too far.  "
Had Zangeif punched that little douche it would have destroyed is face.
TehJedicake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By TehJedicake

FUCKING OWNED, What's bullshit is the kid may be facing criminal charges, he was just defending himself god damn it

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By DanielJW
@blueduck said:
" @DanielJW said:
" If I get punched, yes I have the right to punch back. If I get punched I do not have the right to nearly kill the person who punched me. That is not an acceptable reaction. I'm all for standing up for yourself. Good on Casey for doing so, but he deserves to be punished as well. He took it too far.  "
Had Zangeif punched that little douche it would have destroyed is face. "
Exactly. He could have made the kid back off using much less dangerous force. I'm pretty sure that kid would've taken a broken nose over a broken neck. 
ShadowMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By ShadowMountain
@Wrighteous86: A slap to the face? Make that years of torment. Not the same thing.  kid did not deserve to be suspended - a warning would do, clearly explaning that that he may have gone a little too far. Clearly you have not been in a situation like that before. Your emotions get ahold of you and logic falls to the wayside - the kid was clearly desperate and alone and snapped
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@TehJedicake said:
" FUCKING OWNED, What's bullshit is the kid may be facing criminal charges, he was just defending himself god damn it "
Where was that said?
blueduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By blueduck
@Wrighteous86 said:
" @GunslingerPanda said:

" @Wrighteous86 said:

Yes, they both get arrested, then there's an investigation. If the investigation shows that one party acted in self-defence, that party rightfully goes free.  Every post you've made in this thread has just been filled with ignorance. Shut up. "
No u. 

To be acquitted of any kind of physical harm-related crime (such as assault and battery and homicide) using the self-defense justification, one must prove legal provocation, meaning that one must prove that they were in a position where not using self-defense would most likely lead to death, serious injuries and property damage.       The right to self-defense granted by law to the private citizen is strictly limited. Use of force that goes beyond what is necessary to dispel the immediate threat of violence is known as excessive self defence (also self-defence with excessive force, excessive self-defence).          A pile-driver in response to a slap is excessive. "
If I ever meet you in real life I'm going to bully the shit out of you and see what you do. =)
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By zeforgotten
@DanielJW said:
" @blueduck said:
" @DanielJW said:
Had Zangeif punched that little douche it would have destroyed is face. "
Exactly. He could have made the kid back off using much less dangerous force. I'm pretty sure that kid would've taken a broken nose over a broken neck.  "
What broken neck?
wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By wrighteous86
@ShadowMountain: The point is, the self-defense argument would not work in this case.  I understand the actions of the big kid, but I also agree that the school couldn't allow it.  Suspended for 4 days is not a big deal, the bully got 21.  I don't think that is a travesty. 
Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Mars_Cleric
@HandsomeDead:
wow, you have shown me the light sir.
clearly you are the mature one here. i submit to you.
Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#197  Edited By Soap

ULTRA FINISH!

LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Wrighteous86 said:
" @GunslingerPanda said:

" @Wrighteous86 said:

No u. 

To be acquitted of any kind of physical harm-related crime (such as assault and battery and homicide) using the self-defense justification, one must prove legal provocation, meaning that one must prove that they were in a position where not using self-defense would most likely lead to death, serious injuries and property damage.      The right to self-defense granted by law to the private citizen is strictly limited. Use of force that goes beyond what is necessary to dispel the immediate threat of violence is known as excessive self defence (also self-defence with excessive force, excessive self-defence).          A pile-driver in response to a slap is excessive. "
If you are going to dispute your own point then why even make it. 

And that wasn't really a piledriver. He grabbed him and threw him down. If it was a proper piledriver that kid would actually be fucked up.
Lunar_Aura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Lunar_Aura

This is being taken way too seriously. Are there any meme-fications of this thing yet?
wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By wrighteous86
@blueduck said:
" @Wrighteous86 said:
" @GunslingerPanda said:

" @Wrighteous86 said:

No u. 

To be acquitted of any kind of physical harm-related crime (such as assault and battery and homicide) using the self-defense justification, one must prove legal provocation, meaning that one must prove that they were in a position where not using self-defense would most likely lead to death, serious injuries and property damage.       The right to self-defense granted by law to the private citizen is strictly limited. Use of force that goes beyond what is necessary to dispel the immediate threat of violence is known as excessive self defence (also self-defence with excessive force, excessive self-defence).          A pile-driver in response to a slap is excessive. "
If I ever meet you in real life I'm going to bully the shit out of you and see what you do. =) "
So every time I point out that the school was doing what it had to do, someone is going to interpret that as me not understanding the plight of the picked-on?  I understand his actions.  It's unreasonable to expect the school to let him get away with it though. 

A lot of you were picked on.  Sorry bout'cha.  The school still had to punish him.