#1 Edited by handlas (3170 posts) -

I was just at a gas station when I saw these. What the hell? I thought these delicious creme filled concoctions only came around during Easter? How long have a been missing out every Halloween... not knowing these existed? Why have I never delved into my orange Halloween pumpkin basket and found a generous soul had given me these treats? My life is a sham.

No Caption Provided

Oh, and they taste identical to the normal Cadbury Eggs... they just have green snot creme inside them. Yummy! From my gathering they are new to the US but have been in other countries?

#2 Posted by Demoskinos (17318 posts) -

I've never seen them before this year myself.

#3 Posted by DoctorDanger99 (745 posts) -

yes....yes......YES!

#4 Posted by BraveToaster (12636 posts) -

I haven't seen those Screme Eggs, but I've seen Cadbury Eggs on display out of season. They're damn good, so they get a pass.

#5 Posted by OneKillWonder_ (2351 posts) -

Pretty sure this is the first year they've been around. We got a bunch at work a month ago and that was the first I've ever seen them. I'm kind of glad they're the same as the regular ones, though. I wouldn't want them any other way and it's nice to have access to this amazing product at another time of the year.

#6 Edited by handlas (3170 posts) -

@OneKillWonder_ said:

Pretty sure this is the first year they've been around. We got a bunch at work a month ago and that was the first I've ever seen them. I'm kind of glad they're the same as the regular ones, though. I wouldn't want them any other way and it's nice to have access to this amazing product at another time of the year.

I assumed so too until I googled searched it and there was a vid from Oct. 2011 of a guy eating one. So they've at least been around since then perhaps? Or he is a time traveler. That's always a possibility.

I can only eat like one of them though... eating 2 makes me feel sick. And F the caramel ones. Those suck.

#7 Posted by ajamafalous (13354 posts) -

Oh god I'm going to go buy so many.

#8 Posted by Lobster_Ear (305 posts) -

Cadbury eggs are disgusting. They are waaaaay too sweet with way too much creme. I feel like I'm at risk for diabetes if I eat just one of those.

#9 Posted by handlas (3170 posts) -

I hope I go into Cadbury cardiac arrest. Don't revive me. I want to go out this way.

#10 Posted by Wicked_Wumpus (202 posts) -

@Lobster_Ear said:

Cadbury eggs are disgusting. They are waaaaay too sweet with way too much creme. I feel like I'm at risk for diabetes if I eat just one of those.

Agreed! I did like them when I was younger but now they're just too much. Just give me a Reese's shaped like a pumpkin instead.

#11 Posted by Sumbog (568 posts) -

Been in Canada for a while I think, I don't like them, way to sweet.

#12 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2646 posts) -

Cool but they're still gross

Mini Eggs >

#13 Posted by Xeiphyer (5831 posts) -

I believe they're new this year. They are actually doing the whole line of candies. Coffin Crisps, man!

#14 Posted by Turtlebird95 (3618 posts) -

I've always preferred Cadbury's Caramel Eggs. Fuck, now I'm randomly hyped for Easter.

And what's the green stuff? Does it have a particular taste?

#15 Posted by Gamer_152 (14476 posts) -

I've seen them around before. I guess it only makes sense that if Cadbury have a pretty damn successful product that's only really bought around one time of the year, they're going to want to expand it out to other times of the year.

#16 Posted by handlas (3170 posts) -

@Turtlebird95 said:

I've always preferred Cadbury's Caramel Eggs. Fuck, now I'm randomly hyped for Easter. And what's the green stuff? Does it have a particular taste?

Nope. It just taste like the regular creme stuff.

#17 Posted by TyCobb (2030 posts) -

Love those. Because of those I can now enjoy Cadbury Creme Eggs twice a year. I still can't believe how much those damn eggs cost. I still pay it, but man it seems high.

#18 Posted by bacongames (3978 posts) -

FUCK YES. THE MORE DOPE HALLOWEEN SHIT THE BETTER. One more thing to add to my shopping list of Halloween themed shit to get into the spirit of the season throughout October. I already have my games lined up, culminating in Costume Quest and TF2 Halloween goodness.

#19 Posted by Fattony12000 (8259 posts) -

We get Creme Eggs all day err day.