Can't identify this Eminem beat... Shazam no help.

MethodMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey duders, dumb question here... I can't for the life of me remember one of the beats on this freestyle.. I'm pretty sure it is an Eminem track I loved back in the day, but I just can't remember the name of it.

Beat in question starts around 2:35.

Started watching some Five Fingers of Death... Childish Gambino and Wayne Brady fucking kill it.. Mac Miller and Riff Raff.... not so much.

Molenator85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Molenator85

I think the Eminem song you are looking for is "Jealousy Woes 2." That bass line comes from a song called Say What by Idris Muhammad. I noticed it right off from "Dr. Knockboot" by Nas.

Loading Video...

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

It's not actually the same bass line but it's similar to his club songs he did on his first two albums which were very similar. It's probably similar still these days, but at the time you "had" to have at least one club song to improve the chances of success on your hip hop album. At least that's what I remember everyone saying at the time. These were the two Eminem did. But again it's only similar, it's not the same. That's not actually a beat Eminem used. It's not really even a rip off as a lot of 90s hip hop used similar beats and that's kind of a cheap version of the concept- like a beat track built into a casio or a yamaha keyboard.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

MethodMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the Eminem song you are looking for is "Jealousy Woes 2." That bass line comes from a song called Say What by Idris Muhammad. I noticed it right off from "Dr. Knockboot" by Nas.

Loading Video...

Awesome, thanks a lot duder.

MethodMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molenator85: @cornbredx

Found the track I was actually looking for.. I was pretty sure it was freestyle, googling dr knockboot eminem freestyle found it.

Loading Video...