#1 Edited by MrCandleguy (822 posts) -

Ok, due to the powers of stumbleupon and internet stupidity it has lead me to this site: 
http://4815162342execute.wordpress.com/2011/07/21/captain-america-eye-of-horus/

With wonderful quotes like this 

The star on Captain America’s shield is inverted (two points upward) the downward point can be seen touching the “A” in America; and can be seen to represent Satanism.

Sometimes...just sometimes...don't you hate the internet?

#2 Posted by TheHumanDove (2523 posts) -

That man is a genius

#3 Posted by Grimmie92 (150 posts) -

Stumble Upon and Internet Stupidity huh? give some credit to the source! :)

#4 Posted by Grimmie92 (150 posts) -

@Ben99: I call bullshit, beer is great, you cant just quit beer forever

#5 Posted by TheHumanDove (2523 posts) -

@Ben99 said:

is this spam . Hey hey is this spam ? if so fuck you I'm drunk. Yeah i hate the interent it's full of losers who got nothing better to do . Do you understand ? Why are avatars so misleading huh ? why ? I met some internet people and they are ugly irl while their avatars makes you believe that they may be somehow the same in qualities . I bet you look nothing like your avatar , now I won't say bitch because I'm intoxicated but you , you are on your own . Why did I come here and type this first thing I came to my apartment . You know what alcholol is evil and I won't drink beer again. sO fuck

why you hatin

#6 Posted by Ramone (2975 posts) -

@Ben99 said:

is this spam . Hey hey is this spam ? if so fuck you I'm drunk. Yeah i hate the interent it's full of losers who got nothing better to do . Do you understand ? Why are avatars so misleading huh ? why ? I met some internet people and they are ugly irl while their avatars makes you believe that they may be somehow the same in qualities . I bet you look nothing like your avatar , now I won't say bitch because I'm intoxicated but you , you are on your own . Why did I come here and type this first thing I came to my apartment . You know what alcholol is evil and I won't drink beer again. sO fuck

Well done.

Back on subject, that eye of horus thing is fucking hilarious

#7 Edited by MrCandleguy (822 posts) -
@Ben99 said:

You just got yourself a follower my friend. 
@Grimmie92: *cough*
#8 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3065 posts) -

The star isn't really inverted, it only appears that way when the shield is held at certain angles.

Conclusion: Captain America is a pagan, not a Satanist.

#9 Edited by KingPossum (236 posts) -

The composition of a shot being set up so that the focal point is at an apex of three vanishing points is somewhat standard in today's entertainment. The fact that the director wants you to focus on the face, and more typically the eyes instead of the mouth, for the character makes this art school standard.

In other words shots like this have been in standard existence since before the renaissance because of the way it draws your eyes to a focal point within the composition.

Thinking in any way that having these placements in art mediums lead to a conspiracy or that the creation of such vanishing points makes the image "evil" is nonsense.

That guy is an uninformed loony and sometimes I do hate the internet.

Edit: Btw I was speaking more on the fact that every single post on that webpage is looking for the "eye of horus" in various film imagery and not just on Captain America.

#10 Posted by guiseppe (2842 posts) -

All of that based on an upside down star... Dear lord..

#11 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11292 posts) -

No, Cap represents AMERICA.

#12 Posted by kashif1 (1428 posts) -

No, very no

#13 Posted by Mike76x (558 posts) -

@MrCandleguy: It's not just Captain America, this guy is an absolute fucking lunatic.

http://4815162342execute.wordpress.com/

He sees this shit everywhere.

#14 Edited by Irvandus (2881 posts) -

@Mike76x: All triangles are evil

This guy is hilarious.

Edit: He also thinks their is a connection between lost and Star Wars.

#15 Edited by super2j (1733 posts) -

It all makes sense, I UNDERSTAND NOW. YOU SEE THIS INFO COULD REVOLUTIONIZE EVERYTHING!! THE TRUTH IS WWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

EDIT: please disregard this post, i Super 2j have made an awful error, thank you and enjoy freedom my friends.

#16 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

Most of us Americans are Satanists, so I wouldn't be surprised if that guy is right.

#17 Posted by desperado_ (39 posts) -

I should steal this and post it on my favorite website in THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. (Comicvine)

#18 Posted by jayjonesjunior (1090 posts) -

Satanism is stupid.

for one to be a satanist he must first believe in christianity.

that means they are the stupidest of all christians.

#19 Edited by Rudyftw (554 posts) -

@desperado_ said:

I should steal this and post it on my favorite website in THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. (Comicvine)

Hello brother..... WE MEET AGAIN!

@jayjonesjunior said:

Satanism is stupid.

for one to be a satanist he must first believe in christianity.

that means they are the stupidest of all christians.

And let me guess big boy!

Youre smart because youre Atheist or Agnostic? I can school your ass in science 10 ways from Sunday! (Ignore that poorly thought out metaphor...)

#20 Posted by awe_stuck (800 posts) -

Satanism is about doing what feels good. (Mostly)

Wiccans are super good in bed. Im not gonna complain, they arent satanists (only the crazy ones..)

#21 Posted by Vexxan (4623 posts) -

Yes, Captain America represents Satanism. 

#22 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

Wait, doesn't one eye have to be completely covered in order to represent Horus?

#23 Posted by TheHT (11513 posts) -
@Ben99 said:

this is fantastic.
#24 Posted by Levio (1784 posts) -

Quick help me scan these Images of Captain America for more clues.

#25 Posted by DrPockets000 (2859 posts) -

@Ben99 said:

You sound like my kind of drinking buddy.

#26 Posted by Bribo (605 posts) -

You do realise America was founded by satanists? It was recently proven in the video for Rhiana's latest song.

Also blah blah blah tits, ass, crotch, abortion and the ever pervasive voice of the jewish controlled media.

Or something. I've lost track of what people believe in these days.

#27 Posted by awe_stuck (800 posts) -

@Bribo said:

You do realise America was founded by satanists? It was recently proven in the video for Rhiana's latest song.

Also blah blah blah tits, ass, crotch, abortion and the ever pervasive voice of the jewish controlled media.

Or something. I've lost track of what people believe in these days.

Most doctors and nurses are witches.. Thats in Canada. Canada has had a lot of pro nazi people. Hello, Canada. What up Willis?

#28 Posted by jayjonesjunior (1090 posts) -

@Rudyftw: i'm pretty sure you would fail that but still, i'm always open for learning.

#29 Posted by Still_I_Cry (2494 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan: which represents Satan :)

#30 Posted by Hector (3365 posts) -

Yeah...okay... Captain America represents America...end of story.

#31 Posted by Pezen (1630 posts) -

Well, from what I've heard, America is Satan. So.. sounds pretty obvious that Captain America would represent Satanism. Right? Right?

#32 Posted by awe_stuck (800 posts) -

@Pezen said:

Well, from what I've heard, America is Satan. So.. sounds pretty obvious that Captain America would represent Satanism. Right? Right?

Yeppers. Cookie?

#33 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11292 posts) -

@Still_I_Cry: Hail Satan.

#34 Posted by Still_I_Cry (2494 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan:

Good luck with fighting this guy:

#35 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11292 posts) -

@Still_I_Cry said:

@MooseyMcMan:

Good luck with fighting this guy:

I can beat up the "Hey, this image got messed up somehow" icon any day!

#36 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5036 posts) -

Is this another Glenn Beck theory? I got something like that: Santa and Satan is kind of similar. Maybe Santa is Satan and Cap is just a scapegoat, so Santa (Satan) can do his evil business... think about it.

#37 Posted by Still_I_Cry (2494 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan: Oh, the image showed on my screen :(

Well now the moment is ruined so it is pointless.

It was Saint Michael the Archangel.

#38 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11292 posts) -

@Still_I_Cry: With Satan and Captain America on my side, I think I could do it. ;)

#39 Posted by Still_I_Cry (2494 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan: I would like the battle to be recorded and shown on pay-per view and I will be the one receiving the benefits from that.

Thank You.

#40 Posted by MikkaQ (10317 posts) -

Captain America is a captain. Not a satanist. It's not Satanist America. That would be dumb.

#41 Edited by Rudyftw (554 posts) -

@XII_Sniper: Captain Satanist America?

@jayjonesjunior: Ok.... this is going to BLOW YOUR MIND. Ready?

Frozen burritos.

Only something heavenly can create such beauty as the frozen burrito.

#42 Posted by Veektarius (4920 posts) -

As America is the Great Satan, this is only logical.

#43 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -

Modern Satanism is awesome.

And no it doesn't involve robots, mechs or broadband connections.

#44 Posted by James_ex_machina (905 posts) -

Just say some Hail Marys after watching the movie and all is good.

#45 Posted by Somadude (549 posts) -

I'm reading this while listening to Iron Maidens' "Number of the Beast"

I think I won the internets!