#1 Edited by chiablo (924 posts) -
#2 Edited by Baillie (4080 posts) -

USA / Canada only. Assholes.

#3 Posted by Deinos (89 posts) -

was in as soon as I got the email. Can't wait to see what crap they send :)

#4 Posted by oldenglishC (944 posts) -

I got mine. Those guys do dumb shit, and twelve bucks isn't a lot money. How can you go wrong?

#5 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7077 posts) -

I got mine as well. I'm expecting really stupid things and I can't wait.

#6 Edited by SMTDante89 (2564 posts) -

Decided to have this all sent to my college instead of home for once. It would be hard to explain whatever they send if I know nothing about it.

#7 Posted by Lumley (951 posts) -

It's times like these I wish I lived in the USA. This is the kind of crazy dumb thing I could easily get behind.

#8 Posted by IamTerics (409 posts) -

Signed up too. Here's hoping no one in my family opens up this shit before I do.

#9 Edited by JJOR64 (18954 posts) -

Signed up as well. This is going to be interesting.

#10 Edited by crusader8463 (14419 posts) -

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I JUST SIGNED UP FOR! I clicked the link in Alex's tweet and next thing I knew I was typing out my credit card. I'm also confused at what that survey at the end was for.

Maybe I missed it, but did they say when this stuff would be coming? I assume it's the 12 days leading up to Christmas?

#11 Edited by MB (12260 posts) -

I'm in...they are going fast, if the ticker is accurate then 10,000 units sold during the last 15 minutes or so. If you're going to buy this, do it right away.

#12 Posted by FateOfNever (1830 posts) -

I feel like a damn fool for buying this. I just couldn't say no.

#13 Posted by billymagnum (796 posts) -

what did everyone say in the fill-ins?

#14 Posted by crusader8463 (14419 posts) -

How or why do places do this? Are we just going to get 12 $1 random things from the dollar store? Why would they do that and lose out on the shipping fees? If it's things of actual worth, why are they just throwing money away to do this? I don't understand how this stuff works.

#15 Posted by Milkman (16659 posts) -

I have no idea what I just signed up for but they have my $12. Fuck you, Max.

#16 Posted by crusader8463 (14419 posts) -

@billymagnum: I think it was something along the lines of a ps4, a chair, a bed, and a sexy asian wife. Will see if they deliver.

#17 Posted by RipTheVeins (1546 posts) -

This could be great. Or terrible. Or amazing. Or atrocious. No matter what, I can't wait for this stupid bullshit.

#18 Edited by RollingZeppelin (1958 posts) -
#19 Posted by Krataur (357 posts) -

Just signed up.

...What have I done. Oh god, what have I done!?

#20 Posted by e30bmw (356 posts) -

Just signed up, this better be super dumb.

Also, at least looking at the FAQ, it looks like all of the "gifts" will fit in envelopes.

#21 Posted by plop1920 (448 posts) -

Is it bad that I couldn't answer the nicest thing I've done question?

#22 Edited by GValo (214 posts) -

I think they're going to just dump a card or two in each envelop and mail them out. You'd end up with up to 24 cards as a holiday 2 expansion.

#23 Posted by SgtSphynx (1354 posts) -

Decided to have this all sent to my college instead of home for once. It would be hard to explain whatever they send if I know nothing about it.

Why didn't I think of that? I hope they don't send something too bad, I really don't want to try to explain questionable items I know nothing about.

#24 Posted by YI_Orange (1142 posts) -
#25 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3199 posts) -

That'd be pretty funny if they just sent you one dollar for each day.

#26 Edited by Krataur (357 posts) -

I don't know whether to be humorous or serious with the questions. I don't know if they're going to matter at all (probably not, right?).

#27 Edited by MetalBaofu (1373 posts) -

I don't know why, but I got one(12?). I'm curious if everyone will get the same things or not.

#28 Posted by Bane122 (786 posts) -

@billymagnum: For the nice: "Everything, my existence brings unimaginable joy to the world.", for naughty: "Nothing, I am above reproach.".

#29 Posted by GorillaMoPena (2046 posts) -

What a terrible day for me not to have 12 dollars

#30 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11622 posts) -

Are you happy now Max Temkin? I just paid you $12 for vaguely defined items of an unknown nature.

#31 Posted by Jachin (42 posts) -

Ok, I kind of immediately regret buying this. If it is just an expansion for the base game, well... I don't have the base game.

#32 Edited by TurboMan (7503 posts) -

Do I trust Max Temkin to send me anything of value? No.

I guess I'll buy this.

#33 Posted by CollegeGuyMike (388 posts) -

I love CAH, but I have no idea why I bought this the moment I saw it.

I think it was because of the limited number. Dammit.

#34 Edited by CByrne (200 posts) -

"Dear holiday shopper,

Congratulations on giving $12 and your address to some strangers on the Internet."

I love it! Ordered this many hours ago. I'm thinking just some special edition CAH white cards?

#35 Posted by daggon55 (114 posts) -

I'm half expecting him to send me 12 individually wrapped breath mints or something.

#36 Posted by HatKing (5886 posts) -

I wasn't going to, but then I saw this thread and got a little jealous that I wasn't including myself. So, I grabbed a spot. Good thing too, there weren't many left. Besides the Best Buy in town didn't have a copy of XCOM Enemy Within, so I guess this will be my purchase of the week to make myself not feel hollow inside.

#37 Edited by MB (12260 posts) -

550 remaining

#38 Posted by RipTheVeins (1546 posts) -

Annnd sold out.

#39 Posted by Nitrocore (369 posts) -

What ever happened to the Giant bomb edition they were making?

#40 Posted by JJOR64 (18954 posts) -

Annnd sold out.

Glad I got in on this amazing deal.

#41 Edited by daggon55 (114 posts) -
#42 Posted by davidwitten22 (1708 posts) -

Dang I just missed this. I should probably buy the actual game though, but I'm not sure who I'd play it with. This would have been more useful before I graduated college.