#1 Posted by Mars (310 posts) -

I just got both sets delivered from amazon, unfortunately, thanks to school I won't be able to check them out for another couple of days. I printed the PDF version a little over a month ago but I read on their website that they've made a number of changes to the main set. Has anybody played both versions? If so, what do you think of the changes?

#2 Posted by Willin (1280 posts) -

Evil.

#3 Posted by Slab64 (1054 posts) -

Jeff bought his own set, maybe they'll do some more video of that. I'd watch the hell out of another round of the guys playing.

#4 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

I picked up the base set, but the expansion pack was unfortunately already sold out.

#5 Posted by pyromagnestir (4283 posts) -

This makes me wish I had friends... Nothing else does however. Fuck friends.

#6 Posted by Seroth (714 posts) -

I got my cards today... inside the box were...a bunch of small little bugs and a freakin' spider that was still alive. What the hell? Oh, and the box of cards was in there, too. A lot heavier than I imagined. Can't wait to play it.

#7 Posted by Toxin066 (3271 posts) -

I feel like amazon has been sold out of the man game for an eternity.

#8 Posted by TruthTellah (8721 posts) -

@Seroth said:

I got my cards today... inside the box were...a bunch of small little bugs and a freakin' spider that was still alive. What the hell? Oh, and the box of cards was in there, too. A lot heavier than I imagined. Can't wait to play it.

That's amazing. That's an added bonus making -certain- you know that this game is inherently evil.

#9 Posted by BlatantNinja23 (930 posts) -

Got my set and expansion in the mail today as well... Surprised by how man more white cards there were to black cards but whatever. I believe the first card I picked by random was pac-man uncontrollably guzzling cum... I think I'm going to lose a lot of friends playing this.

#10 Posted by GloriousDinosaur (433 posts) -

I have no idea hat you all are talking about - can anyone help me out please?

#11 Posted by Dots (115 posts) -
#12 Posted by TheSpoonyBard (57 posts) -

Does anyone want to help me ship a set?

The card set won't ship internationally, but I have an Amazon account, so I figure I can send it to some guy's house and he ship it to me?

#13 Posted by GingerBear16 (41 posts) -

Anyone in the UK managed to successfully import a copy?

I really need a set of these, not sure about making them myself though.

#14 Posted by Freshbandito (677 posts) -

@GingerBear16: yeah I'm currently looking at contacting some places that make business cards and seeing if they can print them up for me, looks like it'll cost about £20-30. But yeah I'd love a boxed set if I could get my hands on it.

#15 Posted by randiolo (1090 posts) -

i live in Australia so im screwed. printing off a set wont be the same..

#16 Posted by Mars (310 posts) -

Although the PDF/printed version is better than nothing, the new set is great! I'm not sure which cards they switched out from previous versions, but, I don't miss them. I played this game several times on the set I personally printed out; the new cards plus the expansion add a great deal of fun to an already winning formula.

#17 Posted by stooven (33 posts) -

i just got mine from Snakes and Lattes in Toronto and it came with a "Canadian Conversion Kit" inside

#18 Posted by L44 (555 posts) -

@randiolo: It sucks sometimes doesn't it?

#19 Posted by Brewmaster_Andy (520 posts) -

The first card I looked at from the expansion just said "A big black dick" and I knew that the expansion was a worthwhile purchase.

#20 Posted by WalkerTR77 (1355 posts) -

I wouldn't mind printing a set since it's sold out atm. I'm in the UK, any ideas?

#21 Posted by SMTDante89 (2561 posts) -

Well, the Cards Against Humanity Twitter and Facebook have both stated that we should sign up before tomorrow, so hopefully that means the main set and the expansion will finally be available again.

#22 Posted by Sackmanjones (4682 posts) -
@SMTDante89 Oh I hope so.
#23 Posted by SMTDante89 (2561 posts) -

Ok, so after a few delays with getting the new shipment to Amazon, the game and first expansion are finally BACK IN STOCK!

#24 Posted by AlisterCat (5522 posts) -

They won't ship the expansion to the UK. Lame.

#25 Posted by phuzzybunny (172 posts) -

Bought both the game and expansion. Can't wait to get them!

#26 Posted by SMTDante89 (2561 posts) -

@AlisterCat: A few people asked about that on Twitter, they say to contact them through e-mail (cardsagainsthumanity@gmail.com) so there may still be hope!

#27 Posted by Saethir (353 posts) -

Score! Just ordered it. Really looking forward to seeing who the "Brad" is with my buddies.

#28 Posted by SMTDante89 (2561 posts) -

The first expansion is apparently already sold out, but the main game is still available.

#29 Posted by Javes (78 posts) -

I think I may have got the last of the expansion. Sorry guys.

#30 Posted by Shookems (474 posts) -

Nabbed the full game, but it looks like the first expansion is sold out. Fuck

#31 Posted by MegaMetaTurtle (414 posts) -
@AlisterCat $73 (£47) for both the game and expansion, plus shipping.

$38 shipping is crazy :(
#32 Posted by AlisterCat (5522 posts) -

@MegaMetaTurtle: Just ordering the expansion was $38 shipping... for a $10 expansion. Way too much.

#33 Posted by MegaMetaTurtle (414 posts) -
@AlisterCat A real shame, was looking forward to buying a set.

Hopefully something else gets worked out sometime :/
#34 Posted by NegativeCero (2988 posts) -

Yep, expansion's sold out, but I got the main game.

#35 Posted by SMTDante89 (2561 posts) -

I know a few days ago they stated on Twitter the next shipment will be available sooner, in two weeks instead of six. Not sure if that will hold but time will tell.

#36 Posted by Seroth (714 posts) -

I needed that expansion. :(

I also still haven't received my "repair kit" for the misprinted cards.

#37 Posted by MrJorOwe (282 posts) -

I forked out the £47. Split between a couple of friends that isn't so bad. Still crazy for a deck of cards, but it's going to the right people.

#38 Posted by Genkkaku (735 posts) -

@AlisterCat said:

They won't ship the expansion to the UK. Lame.

Yeah got the e-mail.. up at 4:45am and BAM no shipping to Aus.. lame

#39 Edited by cheeckoo (25 posts) -

@MegaMetaTurtle said:

@AlisterCat $73 (£47) for both the game and expansion, plus shipping.

$38 shipping is crazy :(

what's crazier is that the customs might put another 25-30 euros on top of my order

but I agree with MrJorOwe it's going to right people, not like theses amazon stores who stock it for 50+

#40 Posted by MegaMetaTurtle (414 posts) -
@cheeckoo Yeah, just can't justify it personally :( Potentially over £50/$80 for a deck of cards is too steep D:

Sucks.
#41 Posted by Kanden (132 posts) -

I placed my order earlier got it in time for the base game and the expansion. I've got Prime and I'm hoping it gets here in time for my friends going-away party.

#42 Posted by DougCL (213 posts) -

i didnt get paid until today and it sold out AGAIN. my life is like if a trainwreck and a natural disaster fucked.