#1 Posted by GenghisJohn (256 posts) -
#2 Posted by Enigma777 (6057 posts) -

Nope, it sold out so assholes are jacking up the price. Sign up at the website and they'll send you an email when they're back in stock.

#3 Posted by Jrinswand (1695 posts) -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supply_and_demand

#4 Posted by Dallas_Raines (2133 posts) -

The game will be restocked at $20 in May, that's just a reseller charging so much.

#5 Posted by SuperTess (142 posts) -

It's resellers. The latest run of CAH already sold out (if you scroll down to the product description it says it's sold out and it will be back in May at the $25 price).

#6 Edited by MattyFTM (14342 posts) -

It's sold out from the CAH guys. Other people are reselling it at insane prices.

#7 Posted by GenghisJohn (256 posts) -

Ah thanks for the info guys. Was looking to get a game in this weekend but not at $54

#8 Posted by Dallas_Raines (2133 posts) -

@GenghisJohn said:

Ah thanks for the info guys. Was looking to get a game in this weekend but not at $54

You could always make your own for like $4-$6 bucks at a printing store. Can't get the expansion that way, though.

#9 Posted by Bleshoo (118 posts) -

I got my Canadian version yesterday!

#10 Posted by natetodamax (19170 posts) -

They'll have more sometime in May. If you haven't done so already, go to their website and sign up to receive an email notification when they restock. They'll be sold at the more reasonable price of $25.

#11 Posted by Jay444111 (2441 posts) -

What even is this game? The reviews on Amazon all say it is great... without giving a reason why! I would like to know what these things even ARE!? Please!

#12 Posted by IAmNotBatman (627 posts) -
#13 Posted by Bubbly (251 posts) -

@Jay444111: It has been played on two TNT's. If you really want to know then just watch those.

#14 Posted by Butler (384 posts) -

You can also print it out on their website for free which makes me love the company even more.

#15 Posted by mordukai (7133 posts) -

@Enigma777 said:

Nope, it sold out so assholes are jacking up the price. Sign up at the website and they'll send you an email when they're back in stock.

Or just print a deck yourself.

#16 Posted by AiurFlux (901 posts) -

@Denric said:

So instead of insanely insulting it's incredibly polite, right?

#17 Posted by AlisterCat (5481 posts) -

@mordukai said:

@Enigma777 said:

Or just print a deck yourself.

I've done that, but I'd like a nicer printed version and these guys deserve the money.

#18 Posted by Bleshoo (118 posts) -

@AiurFlux said:

@Denric said:

So instead of insanely insulting it's incredibly polite, right?

If you consider "An icy handjob from an Edmonton hooker" polite, then yes!