#1 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

What are your thoughts on Casual Sex, is it a good or bad thing?
#2 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

Good as long as you're using protection.

#3 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -
@Axxol said:
" Good as long as you're using protection. "
#4 Posted by Random88 (281 posts) -

Sometimes it's both

#5 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

I have no problem with it. But all my sex has come from serious relationships. Just make sure she/he doesn't have any type of VD. 

#6 Posted by Maajin (1039 posts) -

Oh god, stop infecting my hardcore sex with your casual bulshit.

#7 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

Love it.  

#8 Posted by gamb1t (964 posts) -

my nsa girl is on bc. protection? fuck a condom waste of time.

#9 Posted by melcene (3056 posts) -

It all depends on the person.  Some people are just fine with casual sex.  Others are not.  Personally, I'm not into it unless there's at least a good friendship there or something.

#10 Posted by ConstantRa1n (293 posts) -

Kinky Casual Sex is good.

#11 Posted by SuperFusion (43 posts) -

It's good until either the girl or the guy starts to fall in love.

#12 Posted by onimonkii (2421 posts) -
@theplatypus said:
" Oh god, stop infecting my hardcore sex with your casual bulshit. "
lol
#13 Edited by SpiritGoat (127 posts) -

I think I've seen a movie or at least a trailer about this

#14 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3642 posts) -

Honestly, sex is usually a lot more complicated than "good or bad" in most situations, so it depends.

#15 Posted by MikkaQ (10227 posts) -
Casual sex is deluding the market with it's stupid family friendly appeal. Why can't there be more hardcore sex out there? Seriously, sex is just losing touch with their loyal fanbase. 
#16 Posted by S0ndor (2715 posts) -
@onimonkii said:
" @theplatypus said:
lol "
Touché
#17 Posted by Marz (5610 posts) -

Casuel Sex is good until you get someone pregnant, then it's bad :(   Trojan man is your best friend during these times.

#18 Posted by LiquidS (970 posts) -

"Casual sex has been an absolute phenomenon since it was released at the back end of 2006. But does that success really justify Casual Sex Sports being placed at number one in a list of the 50 best sex types? I don’t think so somehow.

Casual sex is great. I’m not one of those snobby hardcore sex participants who think that Casual sex isn’t proper sex, doesn’t belong in this generation, or is just a toy not even worth five minutes playing with. It’s not the greatest sex in the world, that’s the hardcore sex, according to the current results in our poll, but it has changed the sex industry and the stigma that gaming has attached to it."

#19 Posted by melcene (3056 posts) -
@XII_Sniper said:
" Casual sex is deluding the market with it's stupid family friendly appeal. Why can't there be more hardcore sex out there? Seriously, sex is just losing touch with their loyal fanbase.  "
This cracked me up.
#20 Edited by Snipzor (3317 posts) -

Fuck if I know, I've had neither.

Although, if you live in Montreal and are bored, then help me find out if it's good or bad. You'll feel good for helping me expand my knowledge on the subject. Serious...
#21 Posted by chronicsmoke (995 posts) -

can be good can be bad,depends on the situation

#22 Posted by Malakhii (1443 posts) -

In the words of the world's foremost sexual master, Tony the Tiger, "It's GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT." 

Especially if you're dressed like Tony the Tiger
#23 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

Long as there's no crying or "BUT I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL" afterwards, I'm game.

#24 Posted by ArtelinaRose (1786 posts) -

All sex is bad.

#25 Posted by Robot_Sneakers (417 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
" Long as there's no crying or "BUT I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL" afterwards, I'm game. "
Yep, fun until this happens
#26 Posted by Claude (16251 posts) -

I caught crabs while still using a condom, be careful out there people.

#27 Posted by Snipzor (3317 posts) -
@Claude said:
" I caught crabs while still using a condom, be careful out there people. "
This is a good information when fishing for crabs and other sealife, thanks Claude.
#28 Posted by laserfrog (154 posts) -
@Claude said:
" I caught crabs while still using a condom, be careful out there people. "
Thanks Claude, I'll be careful.
#29 Posted by guiseppe (2833 posts) -

Depends on what kind of person you are I guess. I'm fine with it though.

#30 Posted by gamefreak9 (2327 posts) -

TBH a guy getting free(no dating effort) experience is fine, someday he might be able to apply it to his woman, its like what they say "pussy is pussy". But from the girl perspective, well... if the guy is well endowed then the it will be harder to be pleased by other guys, and its sort of going to make future choices a little more shallow... 

Thats the logical point if you want your marriage to be more solid and pure. 

On the other hand psychologically, well i've never heard of anybody managing a purely sexual relationship with someone for over a year without either starting to date or stop hanging out. 

So i would recommend it if you either think the friendship is going nowhere and you want to salvage something or if you want to eventually start dating and you want to start with a stepping stone. Though this is for guys... for girls... i don't recommend it, because 1 it might come with "whore labels", 2 it makes your search for someone special MUCH more shallow, 3 its a weak way to deal with your stress(form of escapism)

So obviously my ideal world is sort of skewed, but the idea is if the girls say no then the guys will have nobody to do it with, but as the world isn't perfect, i'm just going to say, guys any experience is good, and you gotta be an opportunist, helps your ego and its good for the future wife :P. 
#31 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

#32 Posted by Greenshoes (262 posts) -

protect yo self

#33 Posted by Afroman269 (7388 posts) -

What Axxol said.

#34 Edited by SamSharp505 (210 posts) -

Dear duders nearly 17, not laid, and only very recently have i thought, maybe i should put myself out there a bit more, never bothered me, been put off dating for a year and a bit
Should i be concerned or is it me being in a sausage fest of an ict classroom nearly everyday?

#35 Posted by RiotBananas (3600 posts) -
@SuperFusion
It's good until either the girl or the guy starts to fall in love.
This.
#36 Posted by dungbootle (2454 posts) -

I disapprove.

#37 Posted by ajamafalous (11592 posts) -
@theplatypus said:
I lol'd hard.

Anyway, I'm okay with it, but it doesn't really match sex in a relationship for intimacy.
#38 Posted by Hardgamer (610 posts) -
#39 Posted by DrPockets000 (2859 posts) -

Casual sex, and sex in general, are not my thing, however if people enjoy it they should go for it.  They should keep in mind how easily things can get complicated though.

#40 Posted by Stray (117 posts) -

Short term - awesome
Long Term - Kinda sucky

#41 Edited by Chaser324 (5986 posts) -

OP, you made a typo. I think you meant to title this thread: "Casual Sex - Good or Great?"

Moderator Online
#42 Posted by ape_dosmil (514 posts) -
@gamb1t said:
" my nsa girl is on bc. protection? fuck a condom waste of time. "
Wow you're an idiot.
#43 Posted by ape_dosmil (514 posts) -
@ape_dosmil said:

" @gamb1t said:

" my nsa girl is on bc. protection? fuck a condom waste of time. "
Wow you're an idiot. "
 To expand on this, because I realised you might be so stupid you don't actually know why you're an idiot. Your "nsa girl" is fucking you without a condom right? That means she may well have fucked other guys without a condom. The fact she is on "bc" doesn't stop you from contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV etc from her. It doesn't stop her from contracting one of those infections from you either, as you may well already be carrying an infection if you make a habit of fucking girls without using a condom. So yeah, using a condom is a waste of time, if you don't give a fuck about contracting a potentially life threatening disease and also don't give a fuck about infecting other people with that disease.
#44 Posted by JasonR86 (9381 posts) -
@Hizang:

Bad.

Emotions will always make their way in to the relationship.
#45 Posted by WickedFather (1720 posts) -

Nobody died thinking - wow, I wish I'd had less sex.  It's an age old axiom.

#46 Posted by Chop (1966 posts) -
Not a fan. I'm completely fine with one night stands but I would personally never fuck a friend or acquaintance if we weren't in a relationship. 
#47 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -
@Random88 said:
" Sometimes it's both "

Yeah. If your safe about it, everyone knows where the relationship is at, and your not doing it for unhealthy reasons. Personally I think sex is something you should keep to a real relationship but thats just because its so easy for it to become messy.
#48 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -
@Wrighteous86 said:
" Honestly, sex is usually a lot more complicated than "good or bad" in most situations, so it depends. "
Yeah... this.  Sex isn't a simple little thing.
#49 Posted by ape_dosmil (514 posts) -

It's interesting that not one poster yet has said "bad because it's a sin / it's wrong / it goes against the teachings in the bible." But every time there is a topic on gay sex the religious types are all over that shit. It's almost as if they pick and choose which teachings to apply as it suits them.

#50 Posted by Agent47 (1894 posts) -
@Hizang: Booo it's so boring.Hardcore or no go.