#1 Posted by Winternet (8008 posts) -

Just 5 minutes away from the 1st semifinal between Bayern Munich and Real Madrid. Tomorrow there's the 2nd semi between Chelsea and Barcelona.

Anyone here a fan of the sport? Anyone from the respective clubs? Who are your picks to get to the final?

#2 Posted by Jimbo (9775 posts) -

Bayern & Chelsea. Torres hat trick in the final.

#3 Posted by theodacourt (520 posts) -

I think it's pretty obviously going to be an El Classico final unless Bayern can upset Real, but my money is still on Real Madrid getting there. Chelsea have been average all season and they don't have the young legs to match Barcelona's pressing game. Plus people are saying this Barcelona team is one the best to have ever existed.

#4 Posted by JacDG (2114 posts) -

I've put some money down on Bayern for tonight, somehow I have a feeling they'll at least manage to win tonight (watch them get destroyed).

#5 Posted by CookieMonster (2416 posts) -

They've all got a good chance of winning it. I just hope Chelskea don't. I can't stand them.

#6 Posted by Papa_XIV (149 posts) -

Doubtful that Chelsea will beat Barcelona, and although Bayern has some more chance (as it is a bigger club than Chelsea), very slim possibility of a non-El Clasico in the final

#7 Posted by Winternet (8008 posts) -

Despite the loss, Real Madrid has still very good chances of making the finals. Chelsea, on the other hand, if keeps the same level of play, will be manhandled by Barcelona.

#8 Edited by IAmNotBatman (627 posts) -

Oh wow. That's well played from Chelsea, I'm not a Chelsea fan but congratulations to you guys. I was celebrating as if I'm a lifelong supporter when Torres scored.

#9 Posted by intoblivion (314 posts) -

Ronaldo best in the world, Am I rite? Am I rite?

#10 Posted by Jimbo (9775 posts) -

@Jimbo said:

Bayern & Chelsea. Torres hat trick in the final.

Huh.

#11 Posted by DoorBreaker (7 posts) -

I was totally in the "Obviously it'll be a Clasico rematch" camp, but Chelsea played a hell of a good match (and got a little bit lucky). Wonder if Bayern can duplicate against Real.

#12 Posted by CookieMonster (2416 posts) -

fuck fuck fuck now newcastle might not qualify for the champions league fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

#13 Edited by IAmNotBatman (627 posts) -

Obligatory Gary Neville orgasm, not to be missed.

#14 Posted by Nasharoo (61 posts) -

How Chelsea got through I do not know, there are some crazy stats from the 2 legs. Would like Bayern to finish the job v Madrid. If Chelsea win the thing it would be ridiculous, but entirely predictable should Newcastle or Spurs finish 4th. This season has been pretty nuts.