Posted by chilipeppersman (1084 posts) -

I think im going to start doing reviews and blog posts on this stie instead of gamespot because I have been doing over At GS for a while and the user base sucks as well as the site which is just ok. I love the users and the feedback of this site, so look forward to reviews of games i have played and blog posts from time to time
Peazze 

#1 Posted by chilipeppersman (1084 posts) -

I think im going to start doing reviews and blog posts on this stie instead of gamespot because I have been doing over At GS for a while and the user base sucks as well as the site which is just ok. I love the users and the feedback of this site, so look forward to reviews of games i have played and blog posts from time to time
Peazze 

#2 Posted by emkeighcameron (1876 posts) -

This oughta be good.

#3 Posted by AjayRaz (12389 posts) -

will do, sir. 

#4 Posted by Claude (16251 posts) -

How about that. Welcome. It's warm and cozy like a bomb in here. She's going to blow, try, try and try again. Don't be discouraged.
#5 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19154 posts) -

Perfect.

#6 Posted by Jeust (10334 posts) -

Welcome! Have a nice time here... 

#7 Posted by Hot_Karl (3309 posts) -

Cool man. Welcome. The more writing you do, the better. Plus you'll get to hear from a ton of cool people here. 

Also, this website has the best hamburger forum, bar none.

#8 Posted by armaan8014 (5253 posts) -

Awesome

#9 Posted by Brunchies (2484 posts) -

Sweet duder.

#10 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4493 posts) -

We've been getting a lot of new people lately, it seems. We should come up with some sort of Hazing Ritual or Initiation Process or something...

#11 Posted by Tireyo (6382 posts) -

Have fun! I think that you might like it here a little better. Be looking forward towards what you got to say! See you around.

#12 Posted by JohnRehill (220 posts) -

I just switched as well.

#13 Posted by Azteck (7447 posts) -
@MarkWahlberg said:
" We've been getting a lot of new people lately, it seems. We should come up with some sort of Hazing Ritual or Initiation Process or something... "
I support this idea. Let's strap them up in a field somewhere in the dead of night, like in Smalville.
#14 Posted by animateria (3252 posts) -
@MarkWahlberg said:
" We've been getting a lot of new people lately, it seems. We should come up with some sort of Hazing Ritual or Initiation Process or something... "
Oh, god! You're reminding me of what Destructoid's regulars did to newcomers that create 'I'm new' threads. The images cannot be unseen! OH GOD THE HORRORS!
#15 Posted by clubsandwich (3796 posts) -

ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!

#16 Posted by Yummylee (20559 posts) -

I so xsited!